Leaker spills more BF6 details

Maps will have a day/night cycle. 

Dynamic weather cycle 

Every single aspect of the weapon can be customised probably (he wasn't sure) 

Skyscraper levelution leak is still relevant

Levelution will not be a "gimmick" as in BF4, it will be more like apart of the core game 

Talked a lot about skins.  

Customization is there, expect cosmetics as ronin helmet, juggernaut suit, cool body armours, armour on the shoulders etc.  

Expect equipment that's in current service and that's in development/ experimental ones. Helmets and armour gonna be a BIG part of BF6.
 Expect a more futuristic tone/ spice to it compared to BF4. 

No jetpacks, but wingsuit is probably a thing for BR. 

Movement will be alot more fluid. TH explained that he's always been a CoD guy and felt like BF movement was somewhat clunky compared to CoD. Expect a very fluid movement like in CoD 

Expect a TEAM skilled based match making like in BFV/BF1. Don't expect SBMM like CoD, it will be different. "You get into the server first and then the game will decide which team you'll end up in based on the teams and enemy's K/D" 

4 man squad is expected to be back (Let's voice our opinion in Alpha & Beta so we can get bigger squads cus this is bs!) 

TH thinks BF6 will be a massive game and bring over alot of the CoD community. 

TTK similair to BFV 

Someone asked if Robot dog that he mentioned before will be an attack gadget or a support gadget. TH said that there are different ones. TH wasn't sure about this so he pulled up the trailer to double check and he confirmed that the one which were in the trailer had a weapon on it. 

You can control the heli ospreys, crash land them and use them as transport. There's 7-8 of them on the map, atleast in the trailer. 

TH hasn't heard anything about campaign and old gen, which he thought was very strange and unusual. Atleast for CoD that he have covered before 

If you want to know more about what kind of vehicles/ weapons that's coming, TH suggest you to look up weapons/ vehicles that's in development/ experiements currently

Expect BF6 to look more towards year 2030's or even 2040's, more like 2030's TH said. 

This sounds insane. Can’t wait for the reveal :smoke: 

sounds awesome, exactly what  i said before: changing weather like in BF1 was really cool. wonder how a day/night cycle play out if it's on all maps, I hope it's meant to be random for each map and doesn't change in a match but weather effects do. 

also I highly doubt it will be on last gen consoles because they said they want to increase the player count to 128 player(?) per map, I forgot the exact number but I think they just doubled it. interesting to see how that works out I always thought 64 player is enough, they might have to adjust the size of the maps, make them bigger.

man, I want some footage, I want to fly jets again :aitch: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, kaz said:

sounds awesome, exactly what  i said before: changing weather like in BF1 was really cool. wonder how a day/night cycle play out if it's on all maps, I hope it's meant to be random for each map and doesn't change in a match but weather effects do. 

also I highly doubt it will be on last gen consoles because they said they want to increase the player count to 128 player(?) per map, I forgot the exact number but I think they just doubled it. interesting to see how that works out I always thought 64 player is enough, they might have to adjust the size of the maps, make them bigger.

man, I want some footage, I want to fly jets again :aitch: 

The only bit thats concering is regarding the campaign. I know a lot of people have been wanting a MP only BF game for a while, but i've enjoyed the campaigns and hope the silence isn't a sign that they canned it.

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Needs kill cam 

Nah. I see CoD players say this all the time but they really just need to learn how to play the game. If you get a feel for the map layouts and pay attention to your surroundings, you'll rarely question what killed you or where they killed you from.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The only bit thats concering is regarding the campaign. I know a lot of people have been wanting a MP only BF game for a while, but i've enjoyed the campaigns and hope the silence isn't a sign that they canned it.

I agree, it's not the most important thing for me obviously since the focus is on MP but I have to admit the BF1 stories were really well done and I enjoyed them a lot.

I even enjoyed the BF3 campaign back then it had a plot twist almost at the end I will never forget. BF4 was a letdown, didn't like it, I haven't played through the BFV campaign yet, only the first mission but I liked it so far.

the short stories like in BF1 is the perfect way to introduce all the different mechanics in BF and it's also the right amount of story telling to get the pacing right without unnecessary filler. 

I actually replayed the BF1 short stories at some point and I still can't choose which one I liked the most. The tank crew, the plane story, the old guy and his apprentice or the desert story. Like I said the short story approach to give insides from all kinds of different angles is such a good concept, if they add a story in BF6 I hope it will be separated ones again.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Only if its cross platform. At this rate im gonna have to settle for the Potatostation 5 version :mjcry:

What's your gpu? 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

1660ti. I can run BF5 fine but I know 6 is going to be more demanding and will likely have a good implementation of ray tracing.

Oh shit, I expected better. BFV scales really well I find, didn't take much tweaking to get 60FPS and high fidelity.

But yeah, stick to PS5 version. Shame though. :(

55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh shit, I expected better. BFV scales really well I find, didn't take much tweaking to get 60FPS and high fidelity.

But yeah, stick to PS5 version. Shame though. :(

im still gonna try and see if i can grab a 3080 or some other new card before then. Maybe ill get lucky and production shortages will be less of an issue by the time the game comes out.

• aitch 1
8 minutes ago, Vini said:

COD like gameplay in a Battlefield game?

It's game over

nobody wants that. The only issue with the movement has been how easy it is to get hung up on objects in the environment when walking/sprinting around, so im guessing thats what they've improved.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

nobody wants that. The only issue with the movement has been how easy it is to get hung up on objects in the environment when walking/sprinting around, so im guessing thats what they've improved.

I want it. BF has always been clunky and weighed down movement, I want the snappy movement of COD with BF's everything else.

• Confused 1
On 2021-04-30 at 3:35 PM, Twinblade said:

I know you made this post on Friday, but just to let you know...there won't be a campaign for BF6.