First 2 BF6 images leaked *updated*

Looks awesome. the second picture map gets me hyped, gives me the wake island vibe. I hope it will be big. :glad:  I need my jet fix :glad: 

also the BF haters ITT, pathetic noobs, go and play your cod garbage :RISITAS:

On 2021-05-02 at 6:15 AM, kaz said:

Looks awesome. the second picture map gets me hyped, gives me the wake island vibe. I hope it will be big. :glad:  I need my jet fix :glad: 

CoD is such trash :risitas2:

On 2021-05-02 at 3:15 AM, kaz said:

BF is trash

People on resetera were speculating a lot about the trailer and when it was going to drop. A DICE dev actually showed up and basically implied that because of the blowback to BFV's reception it seems that they're not hyping up 6's reveal as much and getting involved with the community on it. So they might just drop the trailer out of the blue, maybe tomorrow like the rumor implied.

35 minutes ago, kaz said:

lol, i hope that shitty chinese rocket falls down on my place and kills me in my sleep

Imagine how shitty it would be to die like that. 7 billion people on earth, a rocket that could fall anywhere, and it just happens to land on you and you become the only casualty.

• aitch 1
15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine how shitty it would be to die like that. 7 billion people on earth, a rocket that could fall anywhere, and it just happens to land on you and you become the only casualty.

just awesome!

• Twinblade★ changed the title to First 2 BF6 images leaked *updated*