Re8 graphics comparison

Just now, Cooke said:

Once again. The tv was 799. The X would go to waste on it. And Xbox is third to my Switch (and I'll be upgradijg to super switch) and PC. I chose the S because of the cheap gamepass ultimate deal and it's smaller and compact and easy to move to my PC monitor if I want. I'm not a lemming and I don't care for 120hz which is something my tv cannot do. Fuck off and die. 

Why would you get a super switch?

You don't have a 4K tv?

Don't you see how your OWN LOGIC contradicts you?

WHat are you gonna tell me? That BoTW2 will run better and smoother on the super switch compared to the regular switch?

Because if you did.........you already know what direct comparison I could make in regards of that.

GamePass ultimate isn't "cheap" in this scenario............it is the thing that literally is costing you more than 50% of all your payments you are making for these next 24 months.

Not to mention, if you never owned XBO and X360 games, and wanted to enjoy backwards compatibility........you COULD find cheap used game discs online. Oh wait, but you need the console that comes with a disc drive in order to take advantage of that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Why would you get a super switch?

You don't have a 4K tv?

Don't you see how your OWN LOGIC contradicts you?

WHat are you gonna tell me? That BoTW2 will run better and smoother on the super switch compared to the regular switch?

Because if you did.........you already know what direct comparison I could make in regards of that.

GamePass ultimate isn't "cheap" in this scenario............it is the thing that literally is costing you more than 50% of all your payments you are making for these next 24 months.

Not to mention, if you never owned XBO and X360 games, and wanted to enjoy backwards compatibility........you COULD find cheap used game discs online. Oh wait, but you need the console that comes with a disc drive in order to take advantage of that.

Super switch definitely will not do 120hz. Stop wasting so much time on this. MS gave the option for a cheaper weaker system and it suits me better. Bye

Just now, Cooke said:

Super switch definitely will not do 120hz. Stop wasting so much time on this. MS gave the option for a cheaper weaker system and it suits me better. Bye

THe Series X will never be an actual 120Hz machine

What are you talking about?

Why did you make 120Hz the talking point??????????  There's only like 2 or 3 games, in CERTAIN MODES, that do 120Hz.

Did you run to talking about 120Hz...............because you look like a hypocrite over the 4K excuse?????????

yeah, that's about right.

Its not my fault that you're logic doesn't hold up, is it?