How should I proceed if I want to get a next gen console.

My dumbass went to the store thinking that they might actually be carrying them instore and then buy them.

I even went 5 minutes before the store could open at Best Buy but they told me everything is done online.

Edited by MalaXmaS
6 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

not much you can do but wait at this point.

Xbox Suckies S is in supply abundantly, everywhere right now though. :rofl: 

Just did yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bodycount_ said:

not much you can do but wait at this point.

Xbox Suckies S is in supply abundantly, everywhere right now though. :rofl: 

Of course the series s is not supply constrained, it has one-third the Silicon of the series X and slightly less than 1/2 the Silicon of the PlayStation 5.

You are a dumbass

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Of course the series s is not supply constrained, it has one-third the Silicon of the series X and slightly less than 1/2 the Silicon of the PlayStation 5.

You are a dumbass

Blah blah blah.  Nobody wants that POS.  Except for Cooke but he is a dumbass.  

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

My dumbass went to the store thinking that they might actually be carrying them instore and then buy them.

I even went 5 minutes before the store could open at Best Buy but they told me everything is done online.

Do the all access bundle.  I did that through Walmart.  Walmart has all access bundle restocks weekly.  

18 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

It's a nice looking little console actually 

it is (my buddy has one). though, the series x is actually pretty sexy in person. i like it waaay more, aesthetically, than my ps5. 

usually there are articles popping up when there is going to be another restock at Walmart or Best Buy, or multiple stores.

So you will probably have a couple of days notice.

And then its just a matter of being on the right product page when they go up. Wario64 is very good at posting the exact web link to the product page, so keep an eye out for his twitter feed, and then just hit refresh beginning a couple of minutes before the advertised time.

I usually find that the walmart website might get you better luck at quickly refreshing and finding the Add to Cart button available. And they rarely re-ask for your password through the checkout process.  So, create a walmart.com account, already put your credit card on there, set it to "Remember Me", and you should be able to check out really quickly if you get one in your cart. Naturally do the same for Best Buy and Target.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

My advice is that you shouldn't proceed.

I agree, he proved somewhere else that he has the IQ of a dead rat at best.