RIP Giantbomb: Vinny, Brad, and Alex ALL leaving

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i thought GB died several years ago. 

LMFAO good!  Miserable bunch of old fucks     The only interesting thing they did was the E3 interviews which were cool... but even those started lacking in the recent years.  With the death

eventually, this board will die. it's ok.

oof. How can Gerstmann think he can even have a website if he can't afford to keep those guys on?

I think Gerstmann would be in perfect position to close or merge GB with Gamespot and try to take over that place and rebuild that website. Or maybe not. I don't know if he can survive entirely on his own as a youtube personality

Edited by jehurey

LMFAO good!  Miserable bunch of old fucks :tom: 

The only interesting thing they did was the E3 interviews which were cool... but even those started lacking in the recent years.  With the death of E3 as we know it... Giantbomb is a GiantWaste :mj: 

JerryHBFR too :rofl: 

• Geese 1

Jeff slipped up and said 'Giantbomb was' on the podcast. Its definitely sounding more and more like the site is shutting down for good soon.

I don't really follow any other game devs and I always enjoyed watching them throughout the years (even if I have disagreed with their opinions more and more lately) so this is definitely hitting me kind of hard.

I think their acquisition by Red Ventures is definitely to blame here.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO good!  Miserable bunch of old fucks :tom: 

The only interesting thing they did was the E3 interviews which were cool... but even those started lacking in the recent years.  With the death of E3 as we know it... Giantbomb is a GiantWaste :mj: 

JerryHBFR too :rofl: 

holy shit............poor guy just revealed that he hates giantbomb because of his hatred of me.

Wow, that digging back into some old butthurt.

Is it because Gerstmann said that Gears 5 was a 3 out of 5 star game, if he reviewed it?

Or was it his small remarks last year about how "meh" Half Life Alyx was as a VR experience?

:drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

holy shit............poor guy just revealed that he hates giantbomb because of his hatred of me.

Wow, that digging back into some old butthurt.

Is it because Gerstmann said that Gears 5 was a 3 out of 5 star game, if he reviewed it?

Or was it his small remarks last year about how "meh" Half Life Alyx was as a VR experience?

:drake:

No, I hate them because they're miserable people who hate what they do.

You're a miserable fuck too... which is probably why you love them and have a Jeff body pillow in your bedroom :rofl: 

And keep typing more things they've said.... as I laugh that they are dissolving :geese: 

No, I hate them because they're miserable people who hate what they do.

You're a miserable fuck too... which is probably why you love them and have a Jeff body pillow in your bedroom :rofl: 

And keep typing more things they've said.... as I laugh that they are dissolving :geese: 

Sweetie........only one of us clearly sounds miserable.:drake:

And its the one who is so angry that he actually goes out of his way to imagine other people's personal lives to try and make themselves feel better.

(and also because they don't know how to get under the skin of the other person because nothing is working)

Don't worry....giantbomb isn't saying anything that other places and people are saying as well.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie........only one of us clearly sounds miserable.:drake:

And its the one who is so angry that he actually goes out of his way to imagine other people's personal lives to try and make themselves feel better.

(and also because they don't know how to get under the skin of the other person because nothing is working)

Don't worry....giantbomb isn't saying anything that other places and people are saying as well.:lawl:

Miserable because I'm happy Giantbomb is done for? :drake: 

I know... Giantbomb isn't saying anything anymore:rofl: 

Miserable because I'm happy Giantbomb is done for? :drake: 

Yeah, pretty much.

Think about it.

I'm going to get jerry by....

beating him in an argument X

beating him in any type of discussion X

successfully making fun of him X

successfully making fun of the platforms he plays X

successfully making fun of anything he supports X

try to make fun of a gaming website he goes to

Like, are you aware how obvious you make it look? And how hilarious it is for me to see you resort to this?:drake: I love seeing you actually doing this.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, pretty much.

Think about it.

I'm going to get jerry by....

beating him in an argument X

beating him in any type of discussion X

successfully making fun of him X

successfully making fun of the platforms he plays X

successfully making fun of anything he supports X

try to make fun of a gaming website he goes to

Like, are you aware how obvious you make it look? And how hilarious it is for me to see you resort to this?:drake: I love seeing you actually doing this.

I do all that shit every single day LMFAO

I mean shit... all I said was JerryHBFR... and you blew up :mj: 

Really taking this news hard huh? :( 

Just now, Remij said:

I do all that shit every single day LMFAO

No, you don't.

Because if you did.........you wouldn't be resorting to this and it looking like desperate butthurt.

I love how you're now trying to back out of it and find an escape.

6 minutes ago, JonB said:

Thread immediately ruined . Ball less mods here ffs

eh, as long i don't see CP or politics on the main board, i'm fine with these fights. i couldn't care less tbh. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

Because if you did.........you wouldn't be resorting to this and it looking like desperate butthurt.

I love how you're now trying to back out of it and find an escape.

Yea, I do.

If I didn't.. you wouldn't be losing your shit because I said JerryHBFR because a website you liked is dissolving.. 

The fact that you're letting that get to you so badly just shows that I do :hest: 

Did you think this thread was going to be like a little GB circle jerk where we all discussed our favorite bombcast memories and things Jeff Gerstmann said? :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yea, I do.

If I didn't.. you wouldn't be losing your shit because I said JerryHBFR because a website you liked is dissolving.. 

The fact that you're letting that get to you so badly just shows that I do :hest: 

Did you think this thread was going to be like a little GB circle jerk where we all discussed our favorite bombcast memories and things Jeff Gerstmann said? :rofls: 

No, you don't.

And I love how you're trying to project your own butthurt onto me.

Sweetie..............which one of us started talking about me, in this thread?

That's the one who lost their shit.

Oh man, he's trying really hard to look like he's holding it together, but he also knows that the giantbomb digs really aren't getting to me, so he has to keep pushing those to see if they are sticking.:drake:

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

eh, as long i don't see CP or politics on the main board, i'm fine with these fights. i couldn't care less tbh. 

It's the same fight in every thread.  I mean it's whatever . Wonder why peoppe come back then immediately leave 

Just now, JonB said:

It's the same fight in every thread.  I mean it's whatever . Wonder why peoppe come back then immediately leave 

eventually, this board will die. it's ok.

• Ben 1