PS April sales: 3/4 of PS4’s top sellers and the top two selling PS5 games are on Gamepass

7 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

You get 10 hours.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's now admitting that he's paying $180 a year to PLAY A DEMO.

Was that supposed to help your side of the argument?:drake:

I had 3 hours left on nhl before it came to Gamepass

You said you primarily bought GamePass for NHL and Madden...........and now you're saying you don't even play those games much.

AND YOU'RE PAYING $180 a YEAR?????????

:lawl:

I have no desire to own these games, they’re yearly rehashes

So you're paying $180 for YEARLY REHASHES...........when they can be found in the bargain bin for about $12 each?

ANd then he keeps on trying to lie to us about it being free. WHen he's paying $180 a year.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's not free.....got it

More so says cows are willing to pay for games despite them being free on other platforms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

GP is free now? 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m just saying, why would you prefer to play outriders or MLB on PS, if, as you claim.. most people own both (xb and ps)? Owning those two alone are nearly equivalent to a Gamepass sub for a year. No one will play MLB or shitriders for a full year anyway… maybe MLB, but not when the new one releases. 

You're proving my point though.  People are choosing to own those games for whatever reason. Perhaps the idea of paying rental fees for a game they will never own isn't enticing to them, I don't know. Or perhaps these people buy physical and trade the games back in after they are done so GP isn't saving them as much money as we may think. It's the same reason some people choose to outright buy phones instead of getting them through a cellphone service despite the fact they will probably change the phones later down the line. Some people don't like being tied down to monthly fees.

These things are tough to say for sure but for whatever reason GP isn't stopping these people from doing what they normally would do and that's not good news for MS, that is all I'm saying. I'm not arguing whether GP is good for you or not, that's your prerogative. I too tried GP on PC and while I though it was decent at the end of the day I opted to cancel it as I much rather own games I enjoy than rent them. Choosing GP or not is an individual decision based on gaming habits personal choice. MS do need things to change though as they can't go on bleeding money no matter how rich their fanboys claim that they are, and no matter how much Phil tries to make it look like they are a charity.

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's now admitting that he's paying $180 a year to PLAY A DEMO.

Was that supposed to help your side of the argument?:drake:

You said you primarily bought GamePass for NHL and Madden...........and now you're saying you don't even play those games much.

AND YOU'RE PAYING $180 a YEAR?????????

:lawl:

So you're paying $180 for YEARLY REHASHES...........when they can be found in the bargain bin for about $12 each?

ANd then he keeps on trying to lie to us about it being free. WHen he's paying $180 a year.

Shoot me a link to where I could have been able to play madden on launch day for $12 .. I’ll wait :smoke: Madden is STILL $60 on PS

and being the big PS fan you are, I know you BOUGHT shitriders and MLB, LOL you already spent more on those two than I did in two years of GP sub. :kaz:

Meaning I get both of those games (for way cheaper) and oh so many more. :smoke:

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Shoot me a link to where I could have been able to play madden on launch day for $12 ..

You play them on launch day.............for 10 hours.................for $180 a year.

Sorry, you're not getting around that.

You keep on changing your story.  You said you primarily care about Gamepass for Madden and NHL.

You're paying $180 a year to play those games for 10 hours?

You're not getting out of that one.

Wait, I lied. Madden is still 70 on PS5. Lmao. 

Madden, the Show, Outriders would cost you $200 on PS. It’s didn’t even cost me $100 to access these titles. :smoke:

access is the correct word.

because you only get to touch Madden for 10 hours, less than half a day........and then they take game away from you for 7 MONTHS.

.........and you paid $180 a year for that.

.........and you don't even own the game.

Just now, jehurey said:

You play them on launch day.............for 10 hours.................for $180 a year.

Sorry, you're not getting around that.

You keep on changing your story.  You said you primarily care about Gamepass for Madden and NHL.

You're paying $180 a year to play those games for 10 hours?

You're not getting out of that one.

I play a game here and there with my friend, which I’ve been doing for years. We’re adults, we don’t game for 20 hours straight and definitely not madden. An average game is about 20 minutes long. I can do 3 in a hour, or 30 games over the course of 10 hours. This typically takes me to around the Super Bowl, when the game is released fully on Gamepass. 

:hsmoke:

Just now, jehurey said:

access is the correct word.

because you only get to touch Madden for 10 hours, less than half a day........and then they take game away from you for 7 MONTHS.

.........and you paid $180 a year for that.

.........and you don't even own the game.

No, I paid about $50 a year when it was all said and done. 

why would I want to own madden? It’s not worth $60 (let alone $70) per year :D 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I play a game here and there with my friend,

And you've decided to pay $180 for that now?

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Gamefly cost you $10 a month, and you could play Madden FOR TONS OF HOURS, during the launch month.......for $10.

And then cancel and re-activate it when NHL comes out.

So now you are telling me that you are paying $180 a year...........for a whole list of games.............and are now telling me you don't really play games.

You're story keeps on getting better.:drake:

No, I paid about $50 a year when it was all said and done. 

why would I want to own madden? It’s not worth $60 (let alone $70) per year :D 

So you paid $50................to not own it.

Whereas the person who paid $70, could play it all month long (longer than 10 hours obviously), and then trade-in back by the end of the month and get about $45-$50 back, and would've played it more than you.

Just now, jehurey said:

And you've decided to pay $180 for that now?

Gamefly cost you $10 a month, and you could play Madden FOR TONS OF HOURS, during the launch month.......for $10.

And then cancel and re-activate it when NHL comes out.

So now you are telling me that you are paying $180 a year...........for a whole list of games.............and are now telling me you don't really play games.

You're story keeps on getting better.:drake:

Why would I pay $10 a month in GameFly when that would be more expensive than my GP subscription? And you’re forgetting, I play madden, nhl, mlb, dabble with fifa/nba, Tried outriders (awful game). This is all within the last few months, too. 

to own these games (which I don’t want to own a single one), I’d be paying $400 :kaz: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you paid $50................to not own it.

Whereas the person who paid $70, could play it all month long (longer than 10 hours obviously), and then trade-in back by the end of the month and get about $45-$50 back, and would've played it more than you.

And they also wouldn’t be able to play it LOL, defeating the entire purpose. 

Why would I pay $10 a month in GameFly when that would be more expensive than my GP subscription? And you’re forgetting, I play madden, nhl, mlb, dabble with fifa/nba, Tried outriders (awful game). This is all within the last few months, too. 

to own these games (which I don’t want to own a single one), I’d be paying $400 :kaz: 

Because you get to play it for more than 10 hours.

Did you forget that part.

NO..............I'm not forgetting.

YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME you barely play any games.

So you are now saying that you are paying $180................to briefly play games like demos.

:lawl:I love how your story is sounding dumber and dumber.

And they also wouldn’t be able to play it LOL, defeating the entire purpose. 

What do you mean.

Yeah they would be able to play it...........during launch....for as many hours as they want.

You are the one who LITERALLY wouldn't be able to play it...............because EA cuts off your access after TEN HOURS.

He's paying $180 to play a game for 10 hours.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Because you get to play it for more than 10 hours.

Did you forget that part.

NO..............I'm not forgetting.

YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME you barely play any games.

So you are now saying that you are paying $180................to briefly play games like demos.

:lawl:I love how your story is sounding dumber and dumber.

But I don’t play it more than 10 hours. So why would I want to do that? 

Just now, jehurey said:

What do you mean.

Yeah they would be able to play it...........during launch....for as many hours as they want.

You are the one who LITERALLY wouldn't be able to play it...............because EA cuts off your access after TEN HOURS.

He's paying $180 to play a game for 10 hours.

I play thru the regular season and playoffs, and some in the off season. 

why would I want to own madden for a month and sell it, when I already told you I play sporadically thru the season? :D 

you’re running :banderoos:

But I don’t play it more than 10 hours. So why would I want to do that? 

Thank you for just admitting that you pay $180 to BARELY play Madden and NHL.

Congrats on completely embarrassing yourself after YOU DECLARED...............on your own...........that you have GamePass primarily for Madden and NHL.

You went from "I primarily play Madden and NHL" to "I barely play them":drake:

I play thru the regular season and playoffs,

No you literally don't

You literally just typed

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

But I don’t play it more than 10 hours.

You just got busted.

I have already explained to you I can get 30 games out of 10 hours. 

No, you're not.

That's checkmate right there.

This idiot is now trying to tell us that he's playing 10 minute Madden games:lawl:

How long are quarters? 2 minutes?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Yup, that's checkmate. He's completely lost this argument.