Fatal Frame coming back.....as a Pachinko Slot Machine

Just now, Twinblade said:

I've played loads of horror games (it is one of my favorite genre after all) but few of them leave me as unnerved and scared as Fatal Frame does. It really needs to be revived.

yeah, it probably has the best "jump" moments in the genre. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I've played loads of horror games (it is one of my favorite genre after all) but few of them leave me as unnerved and scared as Fatal Frame does. It really needs to be revived.

I’d even just love a remaster of the original 2 games on Switch at this point. :happysad: 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it probably has the best "jump" moments in the genre. 

its got fantastic sound design as well which is vital in any horror game....thats another aspect of the series that doesn't get enough credit.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

its got fantastic sound design as well which is vital in any horror game....thats another aspect of the series that doesn't get enough credit.

tru dat! 

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dude if you like sound design, go buy Returnal. That game is a dream for your ears with a legit 10/10 sound design. :lawd: 

Just now, Ike said:

Dude if you like sound design, go buy Returnal. That game is a dream for your ears with a legit 10/10 sound design. :lawd: 

i'm getting it once they fix the save issue. it's the only game i've seen in a while, where everyone i know who's played it loves it. 

The WiiU tablet integration was so good. Im not sure how they could replicate that type of experience now. I guess you could just use the Switch in tablet mode, but then the entire game would just be on a handheld which would definitely hurt the atmosphere

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

If I do get it it’ll be after a substantial sale. I can’t remember the last time I played a roguelike to completion, so I don’t like the idea of spending $70 on a game I likely won’t finish.

Love the serie, played them all except 4 that only released in Japan. It got fan translated and there was a work-around to play it but the one version I downloaded kept crashing at one point so I never finished it. 

Maiden of Blackwater was pretty overlooked, despite all the cute girls and pervy fan service it still got an amazing atmosphere throughout. 

2's and 3's ending revelations still are some of my favorites in vidya, both are also the best iterations in the serie imo. 

Nintendo'd, pachiko'd, TSHBR :risitas2:

• aitch 1