Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As long as Clippers get bounced before WCF, I don’t really care who wins after the Celtics been eliminated. :shrug: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

On 2021-06-04 at 7:51 PM, Ike said:

As long as Clippers get bounced before WCF, I don’t really care who wins after the Celtics been eliminated. :shrug: 

Clippers already showed more fight than the Lakers. 

 

Kawhi had 45 on 70% shooting :dame:

 

 

Game 7 should be epic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-05-26 at 2:08 AM, Ike said:

Clippers and and an early postseason exit, name a more iconic duo. :mj: 

 

It’s the NBA’s longest running punchline.  :hest:

 

On 2021-05-26 at 1:48 PM, Casual said:

Clippers lmao. Having PG as your 2nd option in the playoffs lmfao.

 

Kawhi should bounce this offseason tbh. Go team up with Luka or Steph.

:lebron:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-05-26 at 1:15 AM, jehurey said:

LOL, especially after last year's bullshit, I love seeing Luka and the Mavs, the WHOLE team, pretty much having their way with the Clippers.

 

Clippers actually tanked at the end of the season to avoid the lakers because they thought the Mavs were easier.:rass:

:mickey:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:mickey:

We don't even get to a game 7 if Luka's neck doesn't get strained and clearly affects him in Game 3 and 4.

 

We also don't get to a game 7 if any of Luka's teammates ever show up consistently throughout a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-06-06 at 6:24 PM, jehurey said:

We don't even get to a game 7 if Luka's neck doesn't get strained and clearly affects him in Game 3 and 4.

 

We also don't get to a game 7 if any of Luka's teammates ever show up consistently throughout a game.

 

Just seeing this.... the Mavs lost because eventually they couldn't stop Kawhi and PG.... coupled with the Luka's teammates getting shut down in game 6 and 7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

CP3 looks healthy now and showed what he could have done earlier in the playoffs if he hadn't hurt his shoulder in round 1...:tom5:

 

against another injured team :cmpunk2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

 

against another injured team :cmpunk2:

 

That just joined the Lakers in Cancuun, both teams can cry about their injuries while sipping on some henny:tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

That just joined the Lakers in Cancuun, both teams can cry about their injuries while sipping on some henny:tom5:


get back to me when the suns beat an uninjured team :shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quad Damage said:


get back to me when the suns beat an uninjured team :shrug:

 

sounds like you are ready to put an Asterix next to the Bubble Gum Mickey Mouse Ring against an injured Miami Team :tom5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 

sounds like you are ready to put an Asterix next to the Bubble Gum Mickey Mouse Ring against an injured Miami Team :tom5:

 

maybe if the lakers played 0 healthy teams during their run, but through the first 2 rounds they played 2 and the suns played 0 :cmpunk2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

 

maybe if the lakers played 0 healthy teams during their run, but through the first 2 rounds they played 2 and the suns played 0 :cmpunk2:

 

An Injured suns team beat an injured Lakers team.   

 

Had Lakers won they would have also beaten an injured team.... but instead they got curb stomped by a team lead by a one handed CP3 in round 1:lawl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

An Injured suns team beat an injured Lakers team.   

 

Had Lakers won they would have also beaten an injured team.... but instead they got curb stomped by a team lead by a one handed CP3 in round 1:lawl:

 


chris paul could at least still run around the court and hasnt missed any games.

 

AD couldnt be on the court and missed a game. jamal murray couldnt be on the court and missed games. get back to me when the suns beat a healthy team :umad:

 

Edited by Quad Damage
Link to post
Share on other sites

This dude acting like pre-injury Lakers weren’t the best team in the league during the regular season. :drake: 
 

Before AD & Lebron went down, they were the 2nd seed in the west. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

 


chris paul could at least still run around the court and hasnt missed any games.

 

AD couldnt be on the court and missed a game. jamal murray couldnt be on the court and missed games. get back to me when the suns beat a healthy team :umad:

 

 

Round 1 Bubble Gum Playoffs Lillard Injures knee misses game/s

 

NBA Finals Bubble Gum NBA Finals - heat lose their Number 1 scorer and Number 1 defensive player/big to injuries game 1 ( they eventually returned later in the series but were severely hobbled)....

 

Bbbbbbut teh injuries :awww:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

Round 1 Bubble Gum Playoffs Lillard Injures knee misses game/s

 

NBA Finals Bubble Gum NBA Finals - heat lose their Number 1 scorer and Number 1 defensive player/big to injuries game 1 ( they eventually returned later in the series but were severely hobbled)....

 

Bbbbbbut teh injuries :awww:

 

 

 

round 2 rockets - healthy

wcf nuggets - healthy

 

# of healthy teams the lakers played = 2

# of healthy teams the suns played so far = 0 :umad:

 

 

im not sure what amuses me more: the lakers living rent free in your head 8 months later or your eagerness to attach an asterisk to their chip while the injuries to major players is far worse in this current playoffs, making this year's winner the real asterisk champ :tom5:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

 

 

round 2 rockets - healthy

wcf nuggets - healthy

 

# of healthy teams the lakers played = 2

# of healthy teams the suns played so far = 0 :umad:

 

 

im not sure what amuses me more: the lakers living rent free in your head 8 months later or your eagerness to attach an asterisk to their chip while the injuries to major players is far worse in this current playoffs, making this year's winner the real asterisk champ :tom5:

 

 

 

I posted that Chris Paul is balling in round 2 and shows what he could have done earlier in the playoffs..... you get all triggered and start crying bbbbbut :awww:.... All because the suns curb stomped the shit out of the lakers to the tune of the 1st or 2nd biggest blowout loss in their playoffs history.... just Pathetic:mickey:

 

 

Then you falsely claimed that Lakers played only healthy teams in the bubble gum playoffs run when in fact they didn't.

 

Everything I predicted this playoff has happened so far... can't say the same for you :tom5:

 

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...