Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

What's your opinion on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict?

I consider it assymetrical warfare. I don't support Hamas. But  I think the Palestinians are just stuck in between Hamas and Israel. Shitty situation for them overall as they have no power.

Netenyahu intentionally stoked an attack, which make no mistake Hamas should never be supported for attacking anybody.

But the same way a cop can grab a black guy on the shoulder and pull him in such a way that the black guy will instinctively stiffen his shoulder, and therefore meet the cop's definition of "HE'S RESISTING ARREST, I SHALL NOW USE FORCE".............thats exactly what Netanyahu did,

Netanyahu needs this, badly.  He's weeks away from being convicted on criminal charges, and he's trying to win re-election to avoid jailtime.

And for that, his Israeli government is absolutely in the wrong. And it shouldn't be one of those instances where all they face is admonishment. There need to be real pushback from the West, and there shouldn't be any argument anymore against a two-state solution.

Israel's handling of the West Bank should be declared an Apartheid State, and Israel should be suffer consequences for that.