Biomutant GS and IGN reviews - 6

WTF are people even playing without a PS5? :kaz: 

Certified AAA Banger Returnal this month, and a a double-header of Ratchet and Clank + FFVIII Integrade next month.

Meanwhile we got slobs who payed 700 for video cards this year that will be 1/2 - 1/4 the price and outdated by the time anything actually worth playing comes out :lul:

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/biomutant-review-a-flawed-mutation/1900-6417678/

https://www.ign.com/articles/biomutant-review

Edited by Delita

Returnal... lmfao PS5 gamers ain't playing that shit.  It dropped off the face of the earth sales wise and even 14 year old games like ME are selling better :rofl: 

You didn't even get the Final Fantasy game name right.. LMFAO.  You're going to buy the same game over again... just for a DLC :rofl: 

You have Ratchet and Clank... and that's it.  :hest: 

51 minutes ago, Remij said:

Returnal... lmfao PS5 gamers ain't playing that shit.  It dropped off the face of the earth sales wise and even 14 year old games like ME are selling better :rofl: 

You didn't even get the Final Fantasy game name right.. LMFAO.  You're going to buy the same game over again... just for a DLC :rofl: 

You have Ratchet and Clank... and that's it.  :hest: 

Didn't you say the same shit about Miles Morales and how it was flopping? That turned out well didn't it :will:

Buy what again? I own the original and get a free upgrade when it releases and only have to buy the Expansion

50 minutes ago, Delita said:

Didn't you say the same shit about Miles Morales and how it was flopping? That turned out well didn't it :will:

Buy what again? I own the original and get a free upgrade when it releases and only have to buy the Expansion

I said MM didn't sell as well as Spider-man... and... it didn't.

PS5 owners so desperate for games to play on their new system.. they're hyping cross gen DLC :hehe:

lmao this was their ratchet and clank alternative

Same story as always. Multiplat middling games also on PlayStation pitted agianst PS exclusives in some bizarre fake battle due to lack of any exclusives on the other side

see god of war 2018 vs red dead 2, returnal vs RE8, biomutant vs Ratchet, etc

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao Ratchet and Clank 23 and $60 FF7 Remake DLC. Amazing line up, bro. :kaz: 

This is what I don't understand, how can you be excited about a bunch of crap you can probably beat in 10 hours and then you're right back to square one again.

it could still be fun. 

on a side note, while i know I'LL LOVE ratchet, it could easily flop. one could say it's the same formula with a new gimmick. i'm ok with that (plus it's gorgeous!), but critics may not be. it's a franchise that tends to get 8's. i would not be surprised if it gets an 8 at gs.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This is what I don't understand, how can you be excited about a bunch of crap you can probably beat in 10 hours and then you're right back to square one again.

Xbox fans are now so detached from games they need people to explain how to enjoy them :lawl:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Xbox fans are now so detached from games they need people to explain how to enjoy them :lawl:

after “whats the point of exclusives,”the logical next step was always “whats the point of games” :lul: 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1