**** Attention everyone!! ****

Just now, Body Count said:

damn, uc4 is already a 6 year old game....

compared to the port that he begs and boasts about finally coming to the PC....6 years is actually a relatively YOUNG port for some lemmings-hiding-behind-their-PCs on this forum.:drake:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Play this track and then slowly scroll down)                                        

Ban jehurey

genius! Epic reveal! TCHBR! 

Just now, Substatic said:

Why so mad?

No, that's a laughing smiley.

It implies that I'm laughing.

WHen a person who claims they're a hermit......goes around repeating the Xbox slogan........people don't get angry. LOL

they get the opposite of that.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

compared to the port that he begs and boasts about finally coming to the PC....6 years is actually a relatively YOUNG port for some lemmings-hiding-behind-their-PCs on this forum.:drake:

Do you remember when MGS3 got ported 7-8 years later and lemshits went crazy they were finally getting it? :cruise:This forum exploded with tears of joy despite the fact they ragged on it for years.

Lemmings hood the most jealousy out of any faction.

• Sad 1

Why do lemshits always try to create new rules for systemwars?

PS game ends up on PC  years later= “ tchbo!! Lost exclusive”

xflop game on pc day 1 = “still xbox exclusive :|

Whoever has the games gets to make the rules and the lemmings most certainly do not have the games. Fuck your retarded lemming logic lol

6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah everyone here knows smiley spam usually means someone is mad, ever since the GS days.

I saw who you voted for in the faction roll call. Want to explain to me why your name isn’t green yet :fella:

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Yeah everyone here knows smiley spam usually means someone is mad, ever since the GS days.

No, people who type like they're mad........usually means they're mad.

Ever since written words were invented.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I saw who you voted for in the faction roll call. Want to explain to me why your name isn’t green yet :fella:

That guy is just NOT a real hermit.

He's pretty much hyping Xbox games........and going around literally saying the Xbox slogan.

he knows damn well he would've been kicked out of the hermit faction ten years ago for him actually doing that on the forum.

The only reason why that isn't happening is because those other people who call themselves hermits are also lemmings hiding behind their 2018-hardware PCs.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's pretty much hyping Xbox games........and going around literally saying the Xbox slogan.

he knows damn well he would've been kicked out of the hermit faction ten years ago for him actually doing that on the forum.

The only reason why that isn't happening is because those other people who call themselves hermits are also lemmings hiding behind their 2018-hardware PCs.

The old Substatic wouldn’t have been caught dead playing Xbox. It’s time he updated his profile pic to the Deus Ex Invisible war cover, I bet he even plays FPS with fumblesticks now.

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The old Substatic wouldn’t have been caught dead playing Xbox. It’s time he updated his profile pic to the Deus Ex Invisible war cover, I bet he even plays FPS with fumblesticks now.

I asked him what other major and popular FPS are coming to PC besides Halo Infinite.

..............and he listed Far Cry 6

Thank God I wasn't drinking something when I saw that post.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why are you mad?

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Jerry the fake hermit calling everybody else fake hermits to disguise that he's the fake hermit. What a fag.

LOL when did I declare myself to be a hermit?

Where'd I say that?

Nah.......I said I'm definitely more of a hermit than most people on here.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL when did I declare myself to be a hermit?

Where'd I say that?

Nah.......I said I'm definitely more of a hermit than most people on here.

Not in a gaming sense but very accurate :D

• Geese 1