Jump to content

**** Attention everyone!! ****


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Remij said:

 

*And now he's going to post again ROFL*

I even got him to not post a smiley.

 

Yup, like I figured.

 

Anyways, at least one of us can try to make an effort to go back on topic.

 

Its good to see that you called ATTENTION to the fact that you finally get to play Uncharted 4.

 

...........because you hadn't played PS4 games since 2014.

..........and needed to beg to have a port of them to come to PC.

 

Those two factoids help me understand this thread.:blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Play this track and then slowly scroll down)                                        

Ban jehurey

genius! Epic reveal! TCHBR! 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I even got him to not post a smiley.

 

Yup, like I figured.

 

Anyways, at least one of us can try to make an effort to go back on topic.

 

Its good to see that you called ATTENTION to the fact that you finally get to play Uncharted 4.

 

...........because you hadn't played PS4 games since 2014.

..........and needed to beg to have a port of them to come to PC.

 

Those two factoids help me understand this thread.:blessed:

*and he's going to post again* LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

*and he's going to post again* LOL

Poor guy, he's already out of ideas.

 

That's fine, I can continue talking about this thread.

 

What other 4 to 6 year old Playstation games that you never played because you stopped playing PS4 after 2014 would you like to see?:idid:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Anyways, at least one of us can try to make an effort to go back on topic.

 

Its good to see that you called ATTENTION to the fact that you finally get to play Uncharted 4.

 

...........because you hadn't played PS4 games since 2014.

..........and needed to beg to have a port of them to come to PC.

 

Those two factoids help me understand this thread.:blessed:

 

eee.png

 

 

like clockwork:omglol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy, he's already out of ideas.

 

That's fine, I can continue talking about this thread.

 

What other 4 to 6 year old Playstation games that you never played because you stopped playing PS4 after 2014 would you like to see?:idid:

*and again* :rofls: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is now double-posting.

 

So......what games are you hoping for, as well?

 

Resogun?

*and again*

 

This is where he'll soon start to claim that I'm the one who's derailed the thread and not talking about the subject anymore.

 

Ironically when he does that... which he inevitably will... he'll be confirming that he derailed the thread to begin with :rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

*and again*

 

This is where he'll soon start to claim that I'm the one who's derailed the thread and not talking about the subject anymore.

 

Ironically when he does that... which he inevitably will... he'll be confirming that he derailed the thread to begin with :rofl: 

Not derailing when I'm actually bringing it back to the subject.

 

How about Infamous Second Son? Do you have hopes for that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Not derailing when I'm actually bringing it back to the subject.

 

How about Infamous Second Son? Do you have hopes for that?

*and again*

 

eee.png

 

fd5.jpg 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

*and again*

 

 

How about Knack?

 

Would you also like to "request" a port of that? I am starting with launch period games since you clearly didn't play almost any of the PS4 gen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

How about Knack?

 

Would you also like to "request" a port of that? I am starting with launch period games since you clearly didn't play almost any of the PS4 gen.

*and again* LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

*and again* LOL

Driveclub?

 

Is that on your "Hopeful Port" list?


Came out in October 2014, so it was clearly "past your time" LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Driveclub?

 

Is that on your "Hopeful Port" list?


Came out in October 2014, so it was clearly "past your time" LOL

*and again* LOL

 

fd5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

*and again* LOL

 

Poor guy rehashes his posts about as much as Turn 10 rehashes their games.:drake:

 

Which also makes sense in this thread.......he needs to find new games.

 

How about Tearaway unfolded?

 

Hell, at this point you may probably just be excited to beg for a port of the original Vita Tearaway, you probably haven't played those, either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy rehashes his posts about as much as Turn 10 rehashes their games.:drake:

 

Which also makes sense in this thread.......he needs to find new games.

 

How about Tearaway unfolded?

 

Hell, at this point you may probably just be excited to beg for a port of the original Vita Tearaway, you probably haven't played those, either.

*and again* ROFL

 

he's still posting, because I'm making him post :hest: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

*and again* ROFL

 

 

poor guy has run out of things to respond with..........because I made him run out of things to respond with. LOL

 

But you know what will never run out?

 

The excitement of fast futuristic racing of Wipeout Omega.

 

Are you hopeful that maybe someday you might get to play that game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

poor guy has run out of things to respond with..........because I made him run out of things to respond with. LOL

 

But you know what will never run out?

 

The excitement of fast futuristic racing of Wipeout Omega.

 

Are you hopeful that maybe someday you might get to play that game?

*and again* LOL :rofls: 

 

and I can have him working for hours.  I might have to start calling him Slavehurey at this point :francis: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

*and again* LOL :rofls: 

 

and I can have him working for hours.  I might have to start calling him Slavehurey at this point :francis: 

yikes, this guy resorted to make the psuedo-racist insinuations that ghost used to do.

 

try taking your mind off by.............hoping for a port of Everybody's Golf.:mjgrin:

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yikes, this guy resorted to make the psuedo-racist insinuations that ghost used to do.

 

try taking your mind off by.............hoping for a port of Everybody's Golf.:mjgrin:

*and again* LOL

 

No, this thread is about Uncharted 4.  There'll be plenty of time for other threads :hest: 

 

Now get back to work :omglol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

*and again* LOL

 

good to see i got him to stop making potentially prejudicial remarks.

 

I'm proud of you.

 

Sorta like how you are proud to finally get the chance to play Uncharted 4 since you hadn't been able to because you weren't playing PS4 games since 2014.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...