LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Ass clown.... for the last time...if you want to be hyped for a 5 year port over a brand new game then that's on you.

But don't expect everyone to go crazy for old ass ports like your desperate ass....  :mickey:

I'll take a new game over an old port any day :tom5:

Gouko... sweetie... they're both brand new games to you hun...

You haven't played either.

And you're not going to play SMT... just like you didn't play Persona 5 :hest: 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh yea, he hyped Mario Kart 8 Deluxe like it was all new :rofl: 

Also Ori 1 and 2... lemmings were SO owned! :rofl: 

LemiJ resorting to making up shit about me hyping a Mario Kart port on Switch.... retarded ass fantasies. 🤣😂

Ori 1 and 2 were Microsoft games on Switch, something you and DynamiteCop said would never happen.... yes that was ownage when it happened because it was Microsoft games. 

Ori 1 was an old ass port but Ori 2 was released within months of the Xbox version :lebron:

Just now, Remij said:

Gouko... sweetie... they're both brand new games to you hun...

You haven't played either.

And you're not going to play SMT... just like you didn't play Persona 5 :hest: 

I'm getting SMTV day 1...meanwhile you're getting Person 5 day 1856 :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ resorting to making up shit about me hyping a Mario Kart port on Switch.... retarded ass fantasies. 🤣😂

Ori 1 and 2 were Microsoft games on Switch, something you and DynamiteCop said would never happen.... yes that was ownage when it happened because it was Microsoft games. 

Ori 1 was an old ass port but Ori 2 was released within months of the Xbox version :lebron:

You did.  You defended Mario Kart 8D on Switch as some new game that deserved a better score.. fucking clown... now keep denying it :rofl: 

And OMFG.... you guys see that.... when it comes to ME and talking about PS games being ported to PC.... after cows said it would never happen... I'm a port begger.... but with them... and Ori... it was just ownage because it was MS gamez :tear2: 

Fucking clown ass sheep OMFG :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm getting SMTV day 1...meanwhile you're getting Person 5 day 1856 :drake:

I've played Persona 5 hun.... I also got Strikers day 1 :hest: 

Royal coming to other platforms is only cow rape to me.... and it doesn't come at the expense of me getting new games either :drake: 

Idiot fuck nut :rofls: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You did.  You defended Mario Kart 8D on Switch as some new game that deserved a better score.. fucking clown... now keep denying it :rofl: 

And OMFG.... you guys see that.... when it comes to ME and talking about PS games being ported to PC.... after cows said it would never happen... I'm a port begger.... but with them... and Ori... it was just ownage because it was MS gamez :tear2: 

Fucking clown ass sheep OMFG :lawl: 

I never hyped Mario Kart port on Switch clown 🤡..... keep dreaming. 

Look at you try to change the narrative about you getting owned by Microsoft games coming to Switch.... that was the argument.  You and DynamiteCop swore up and down that those rumors were bullshit. 

and even after Ori came you swore up and down part 2 won't happen and it did and you were wrong as always. 

If you can't tell the difference between a first party published game and a 3rd party game then you're more retarded than I thought 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I never hyped Mario Kart port on Switch clown 🤡..... keep dreaming. 

Look at you try to change the narrative about you getting owned by Microsoft games coming to Switch.... that was the argument.  You and DynamiteCop swore up and down that those rumors were bullshit. 

and even after Ori came you swore up and down part 2 won't happen and it did and you were wrong as always. 

If you can't tell the difference between a first party published game and a 3rd party game then you're more retarded than I thought 😂🤣

Holy shit lmfao now he's just mumbling nonsense.. :tom: 

Cows/sheep were so confident that Horizon was a PSNow only game on PC.. and that it would never natively come... and then that it was a one-off because of Decima.... and then that Days Gone was just cause UE4... and then OOPS... UC4 is coming...

bubu it's old... remi u beggar :tear2: 

Fucking CLOWN ASS SHEEP.  Especially you and Jehurey.  You two are the most defensive about PS games coming to PC... and thus are ironically the most owned... and THAT is why you're trying so fucking hard in this thread :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit lmfao now he's just mumbling nonsense.. :tom: 

Cows/sheep were so confident that Horizon was a PSNow only game on PC.. and that it would never natively come... and then that it was a one-off because of Decima.... and then that Days Gone was just cause UE4... and then OOPS... UC4 is coming...

bubu it's old... remi u beggar :tear2: 

Fucking CLOWN ASS SHEEP.  Especially you and Jehurey.  You two are the most defensive about PS games coming to PC... and thus are ironically the most owned... and THAT is why you're trying so fucking hard in this thread :rofl: 

I think all those years of you riding the Jerry go round has fried your brain 🤣😂

He is living in your head so rent free you keep bringing up your arguments with him in unrelated threads with different posters :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

I think all those years of you riding the Jerry go round had fried your brain 🤣😂

He is living in your head so rent free you keep bringing up your arguments with him in unrelated threads with different posters :lawl:

Nope, you two have factually argued about and defended Sony's games going to PC more than any cow has on this forum, and that's undebatable. 

Ori comes to Switch - OMG LEMS OWNED :adhd: 

UC4 comes to PC - Remi's a beggar :adhd: 

lmfao clown ass retarded ass pathetic ass Sheep :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, you two have factually argued about and defended Sony's games going to PC more than any cow has on this forum, and that's undebatable. 

Pretty sure the entire forum knows you as a port-beggar, and has been laughing at you.

Pretty sure the entire forum laughed at lemmings (you) when Ori went to switch. Bodycount probably laughed the hardest.

Dang, losing Ori really got to you.

Just now, Remij said:

And now he called his buttbuddy into the thread :rofl: 

He's already crying.

Just now, Remij said:

No dumbass... for the last time with the PlayStation and PC shit.   I've always said PC will get old ass ports..... and again I've been proven right...old PlayStation ports to PC with UC4. 

You and Jerry were going back and forth about Horizon and other PlayStation and PC shit about which games are coming which are not etc or whatever...round and round and round. 

If you miss him so much DM him. 

But stop trying to argue with me about the dumb shit you and him go back and forth about. 

Take that up with him and your next Jerry-go- round ride :drake:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And now he called his buttbuddy into the thread :rofl: 

Awww Remij got his wish.. look at how happy he is.    You missed him so much and now he is finally here..... how Sweeet. 

Have fun with your crush :fag:

:mickey:

Just now, jehurey said:

Pretty sure the entire forum knows you as a port-beggar, and has been laughing at you.

Pretty sure the entire forum laughed at lemmings (you) when Ori went to switch. Bodycount probably laughed the hardest.

Dang, losing Ori really got to you.

He's already crying.

"The entire forum"

lmao so in other words 3 people? :mj: 

So mad about PS games... and games they've never played before.   :rofl:  Neither of them have played Persona..... but SMT5 is OMFG THE MOST AMAZING THIGN GOTTA HAVE IT!!@! :adhd: 

Ramza point out the pure fucking hypocrisy of these two fucking clowns so badly.  LMAO.. ONLY interested in SMT because it's Switch only.. :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

"The entire forum"

lmao so in other words 3 people? :mj: 

So mad about PS games... and games they've never played before.   :rofl:  Neither of them have played Persona..... but SMT5 is OMFG THE MOST AMAZING THIGN GOTTA HAVE IT!!@! :adhd: 

Ramza point out the pure fucking hypocrisy of these two fucking clowns so badly.  LMAO.. ONLY interested in SMT because it's Switch only.. :hehe: 

Holy shit, he's melting down.............AND he's calling his butt buddy.:tom:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Awww Remij got his wish.. look at how happy he is.    You missed him so much and now he is finally here..... how Sweeet. 

Have fun with your crush :fag:

:mickey:

You're literally tagging him in... because you lost and wanted to tuck tail :hest: 

That's for admitting that :kaz: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You're confused.  I was laughing at you because you thought Persona was the main series.  You didn't realize Persona was an offshoot series all along, while SMT is the main franchise. 

Lmao, that's all in your head. There isn't a single moment where I said Persona was the original series, I said it was the most popular series, quite a difference. Been playing Atlus RPGs for way longer than you and I'm quite aware which games came out first, thank you very much. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, that's all in your head. There isn't a single moment where I said Persona was the original series, I said it was the most popular series, quite a difference. Been playing Atlus RPGs for way longer than you and I'm quite aware which games came out first, thank you very much. 

Considering that he hasn't played ANY... yea, that's not hard.

Neither him nor Jehurey have ever played a Persona game or SMT game... you can check their profiles :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Considering that he hasn't played ANY... yea, that's not hard.

Neither him nor Jehurey have ever played a Persona game or SMT game... you can check their profiles :mj: 

The worst part is I'm pretty sure I already explained my point to him. I said something along the line that Atlus treated Persona as their main series, which is true. SMT has been overshadowed by the Persona series ever since Persona 3 on PS2.

SMTV is actually their first full on 3D console RPG since SMTIII Nocturne on PS2 and the Raidou and Digital Devil Saga series, but both were also spin offs.

We got 3 Persona games with a revised version for each game in the meantime while SMT was relegated to low budget handheld entries. SMTV pretty much exists as it is because Persona 5 is Atlus fastest selling RPG ever made and their biggest money maker series by far, which financed and greenlighted this new SMT game.

But whatever, these fake ass Sheep defending PS4 at every turn aren't even real gamers. Fanboy forum posing trash more like.

I've been playing Persona since the very first game on PS1, back when it was still bearing the SMT title and dude think he is giving me a Atlus history lesson. lol