Imagine a generation where Microsoft lost their exclusives, Sony started losing their exclusives, and Nintendo's entire console has been emulated and games run better on PC mere days/months after release

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes they are... LMFAO.

Look how hard this guy is trying right now! :kaz: 

LOL, me listing actual facts is making you angry.

No they're not, and that's why i removed them. And you clearly don't have a response.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Have you had a line of coke today or something?   

And he's now changed his argument to him playing more PS4 ports.

Hey you got me beat there..............you've definitely been playing more PS4 ports in the last three months than I have.:lawl:

You've played 2.............I've played 1.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, me listing actual facts is making you angry.

No they're not, and that's why i removed them. And you clearly don't have a response.

Yes they are LMFAO and you've lost.  Which is why you're desperately trying to... just remove games... 

and like I said.. I've actually played more hours of PS games on my PC in the past MONTH than you have in the past 3... THAT is fucking hilarious :hest: 

52 minutes ago, Remij said:

And as an adult.... I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I PLAY A GAME 1 OR 2 YEARS LATER :kaz:  

This makes no sense, it's the complete opposite way around.

As a kid I didnt care about playing games super late because I couldn't just buy or afford whatever I wanted. I got consoles years after launches, played games years after they were popular.

Imagine as an adult having to wait years and beg for ports because you don't have the ability to play whatever game you wanted whenever you wanted :mj:You're literally regressing each gen. Last gen you could play anything at any time. This gen you're the forum's beggar :tom:

Yes they are LMFAO and you've lost. 

No...........I've actually played 8 real games.

And you've only played 6, and its almost certain that you didn't actually play them for any meaningful length.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

As a kid I didnt care about playing games super late because I couldn't just buy or afford whatever I wanted. I got consoles years after launches, played games years after they were popular.

Imagine as an adult having to wait years and beg for ports because you don't have the ability to play whatever game you wanted whenever you wanted :mj:You're literally regressing each gen. Last gen you could play anything at any time. This gen you're the forum's beggar :tom:

:blessed::blessed:The die has been cast.:blessed::blessed:

Just now, madmaltese said:

No... it makes sense as a kid that you want to play IMEEDIATELY and play the games that your friends get when they get them...

as an adult... you just play games...

LMAO nobody is waiting... adults are just playing... and you're just losing the games.  And I can actually say that... because you ACTUALLY feel like you need to play them when they release... or they "don't count" lmfao... that's some fgt shit Maddie

LMAO nobody is waiting...

you clear are waiting.

Sweetie................I'll just say three words:

Demon

Souls

Remake

Your pathetic ass is clearly FOAMING at the mouth.....................waiting, hoping for a port.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... it makes sense as a kid that you want to play IMEEDIATELY and play the games that your friends get when they get them...

as an adult... you just play games...

LMAO nobody is waiting... adults are just playing... and you're just losing the games.  And I can actually say that... because you ACTUALLY feel like you need to play them when they release... or they "don't count" lmfao... that's some fgt shit Maddie

You got some serious cope mechanisms :biggrin:

Why would I wait to play something like Rift Apart when I don't have to. 

You literally have no choice. Hence why you are coping. i can play any game, any time I want. Some day 1, others I'm happy to wait as long as I want (say for eg, Cyberpunk. Still haven't touched it). The point is, as an adult, I can make my own choices. You know, cause I'm an adult. 

And lmao, what am I losing? I literally have access to every game released on any platform of my choosing, at any time. Meanwhile you're cheering for UCIV in 2021:drake:

Heyyy guys, I waited 5 years to watch this movie because I'm an adult :lemming: Only kids watch movies when they are released. duhhh

Just now, jehurey said:

you clear are waiting.

Sweetie................I'll just say three words:

Demon

Souls

Remake

Your pathetic ass is clearly FOAMING at the mouth.....................waiting, hoping for a port.

I didn't buy a PS5... and yet I'm so foaming at the mouth for the game eh? :hest: 

That's another game you didn't play... that we might get around to at the same time :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I didn't buy a PS5... and yet I'm so foaming at the mouth for the game

Yes.

Anybody on this forum can attest to that.

You've been losing your shit, hard, over Demon Souls Remake since October of last year.

Why the would I wait to play something like Rift Apart when I don't have to. 

You literally have no choice. Hence why you are coping. i can play any game, any time I want. Some day 1, others I'm happy to wait as long as I want (say for eg, Cyberpunk. Still haven't touched it). The point is, as an adult, I can make my own choices. You know, cause I'm an adult. 

And lmao, what am I losing? I literally have access to every game released on any platform of my choosing, at any time. Meanwhile you're cheering for UCIV in 2021:drake:

Heyyy guys, I waited 5 years to watch this movie because I'm an adult :lemming: Only kids watch movies when they are released. duhhh

I do have a choice idiot... I could buy a PS5... just like you :drake: 

Do you see how fucking stupid you're sounding right now?

Like... I COULD have bought a PS5... and played these games day 1... but I don't give a fuck enough about owning the system or playing the games to do that.

Which is exactly where you guys got your shit all wrong and tried to move the goal posts here....  I make threads and posts about these games coming to PC... because it owns the bitches like you who went out and bought a specific system for them....  So you've changed the narrative to me WANTING the games.....

which according to YOUR logic... doesn't make sense... since I can buy them and play them on PS5 if I wanted.

So... on this System Wars site... where exclusives mean everything... I'm laughing at your bitch ass for losing them... meanwhile you're all concerned about when I "get to play them" :rofls: 

See that Maddie?  See how fucking stupid that is?  Can you actually be honest about it? :gabelol: 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why would I wait to play something like Rift Apart when I don't have to. 

MyMsVo0.png

Just now, jehurey said:

MyMsVo0.png

You went and spent over $1500 on a 3090 that's hooked up to your OLED screen which is burning in from the amount you're NOT using it :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

You went and spent over $1500 on a 3090 that's hooked up to your OLED screen which is burning in from the amount you're NOT using it :kaz: 

LOL your 2080 Ti cost you $1200.

And you play it on a pathetic ashey-gray LCD monitor.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL your 2080 Ti cost you $1200.

And you play it on a pathetic ashey-gray LCD monitor.:drake:

2 years ago.

Man.. you were rocking a 970 then... and now I can sell my GPU for more than I bought it for... so that means for the past 2 years I've been playing games at far better resolutions and framerates than you.. AND all the RT games... and you spent $1500 recently... just to argue that your PS5 is better LOLOL  :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

2 years ago.

Oh man he's getting super butthurt.

And, based on the simple concept of inflation.........that means that you have paid MORE THAN $1200 in today's dollars.:drake:

Just now, Remij said:

I do have a choice idiot... I could buy a PS5... just like you :drake: 

Do you see how fucking stupid you're sounding right now?

Like... I COULD have bought a PS5... and played these games day 1... but I don't give a fuck enough about owning the system or playing the games to do that.

Which is exactly where you guys got your shit all wrong and tried to move the goal posts here....  I make threads and posts about these games coming to PC... because it owns the bitches like you who went out and bought a specific system for them....  So you've changed the narrative to me WANTING the games.....

which according to YOUR logic... doesn't make sense... since I can buy them and play them on PS5 if I wanted.

So... on this System Wars site... where exclusives mean everything... I'm laughing at your bitch ass for losing them... meanwhile you're all concerned about when I "get to play them" :rofls: 

See that Maddie?  See how fucking stupid that is?  Can you actually be honest about it? :gabelol: 

Except you don't have a choice because you don't have a PS5. Coulda woulda shoulda. Doesn't matter. This week you have zero choice about playing what might be on of the best graphical games ever made and one of the first to truly utilise a SSD in it's gameplay. 

Your argument is irrelevant here, anyone at any time could say 'well i could buy X if i wanted.....' duh. The point is you don't have access to a certain amount of games and because you don't you have already missed out on numerous bangers and more to come. Which is fine, it's just pathetic hearing you trying to justify it to yourself using some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard. 'as an adult' :hest:, while acting like a child. 

Yeah man, I drop whatever amount I want on a console/PC/whatever to just have the choice to play something on it if I want. You know when I couldn't do that? When I was a child. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man he's getting super butthurt.

And, based on the simple concept of inflation.........that means that you have paid MORE THAN $1200 in today's dollars.:drake:

Uh, no, I paid what I paid... inflation means my shit is worth MORE now than it was before :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

Uh, no, I paid what I paid... inflation means my shit is worth MORE now than it was before :kaz: 

no...........the CASH that you spent was worth more.:drake:

I love that he's already lost what he was arguing, and is now attempting to go off in any tangent.

Poor guy is in a bad place, when I reminded him that he paid 20% less money to have 60% less power.:drake:

Except you don't have a choice because you don't have a PS5. Coulda woulda shoulda. Doesn't matter. This week you have zero choice about playing what might be on of the best graphical games ever made and one of the first to truly utilise a SSD in it's gameplay. 

Your argument is irrelevant here, anyone at any time could say 'well i could buy X if i wanted.....' duh. The point is you don't have access to a certain amount of games and because you don't you have already missed out on numerous bangers and more to come. Which is fine, it's just pathetic hearing you trying to justify it to yourself using some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard. 'as an adult' :hest:, while acting like a child. 

Yeah man, I drop whatever amount I want on a console/PC/whatever to just have the choice to play something on it if I want. You know when I couldn't do that? When I was a child. 

I do have the choice.  I can buy a PS5 to play those games... but I didn't.

In your retarded logic you're trying to say that I want these games SOOOO MUCH.... yet obviously not enough to buy them and play them day 1 on PS5..

Which makes your little claim that I'm desperate to play them fucking RETARDED.

So then you move on to the fact that because I'm laughing that they are coming to PC... that I must desperately want them.

But again, that clashes with the logic that I could easily just buy them and play them day 1 like you do... lmfao...  thus the REAL reason why I make the thread becomes obvious... to own little bitches who get butthurt about them.. you know the ones who HAVE to play them day 1 and who BUY a single system for them. :gabelol: