Jump to content

Apple just announced Universal Control for some of its ecosystem


Recommended Posts

  • ghostz life matters changed the title to Apple just announced Universal Control for some of its ecosystem
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Probably won't be useful for most people but its still a neat feature.


I dunno if I’ll use it much often but I have an iPad and MacBook so why not. Will make dragging and dropping easier at the very least. I wish I still worked for the company that used OSX instead of Windows

Link to post
Share on other sites

I came to the dark side. Picked me up an iPhone 12, Watch and iPad. :reg: So far everything is good, but it’s clear to me that both iOS and Android have their pros and cons. The latest iOS and iPadOS updates look good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I came to the dark side. Picked me up an iPhone 12, Watch and iPad. :reg: So far everything is good, but it’s clear to me that both iOS and Android have their pros and cons. The latest iOS and iPadOS updates look good.

Exactly. I don’t believe in this iOS vs Android nonsense.  Both are great, it just comes down to preference. I used to hate OS X, now I love it because it’s all I use at work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool demo btw! It will come in handy with GarageBand/Logic Pro. I lol’d when he mentioned Final Cut Pro X, though. Premiere killed it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

This has existed on PC for ages now. lol nothing new or exciting about this.

 

https://symless.com/synergy

 

Still cool though I guess.  Apple will put their world class marketing on it and make it seem new haha.

 

 

Apple isn’t always the first, just the best. 
 

While Logitech’s Flow and programs like Synergyhave similarly allowed users to easily jump between computers, it’s usually not this impressive in real life — some solutions require special hardware, some don’t support actually dragging and dropping, and some have complicated setups. Apple’s version seems seamless.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

 

 

Apple isn’t always the first, just the best. 
 

While Logitech’s Flow and programs like Synergyhave similarly allowed users to easily jump between computers, it’s usually not this impressive in real life — some solutions require special hardware, some don’t support actually dragging and dropping, and some have complicated setups. Apple’s version seems seamless.”

 

The one which focuses on a single ecosystem is more seamless... you don't say? :mjpls: 

 

 

This is old shit.  Welcome to 8 years ago Apple fans :hest: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

The one which focuses on a single ecosystem is more seamless... you don't say? :mjpls: 

 

 

This is old shit.  Welcome to 8 years ago Apple fans :hest: 

Just works best on Apple devices :bow: 

 

don’t take my word, just look around the web at the impressions compared to people who have used other workarounds :bow: 

 

synergy also costs money, where this does not 

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Just works best on Apple devices :bow: 

 

don’t take my word, just look around the web at the impressions compared to people who have used other workarounds :bow: 

 

synergy also costs money, where this does not 

See, there's that Apple marketing in effect :hest: 

 

But hey, Good for you :fblike: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Until Microsoft releases one baked into windows it will never be as good as something developed into the core OS

Microsoft can’t even make an App Store for fuck sake. :mj: I don’t expect them to conjure up a solid ecosystem all the sudden. Microsoft is garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...