Jump to content

LOL MS with the shots at Sony


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry.......the rest of us actually read the thread.

 

There's no point in you trying to project what you just did in this thread onto me.:drake:

 

Its ok..........hide behind GD some more, its good to see that you guys made up after he abandoned your plans to try and get me banned when he gave on his rule that didn't make sense. LOL

What don't you get about me being fine that GD knows the truth and you remaining a butthurt bitch? :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console a

remij, are you this port beggar?  

Yea, that's me.  Normally the SS Playstation is docked behind me but their out on their world tour ATM      

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

What don't you get about me being fine that GD knows the truth and you remaining a butthurt bitch? :D 

No, somebody who isn't butthurt wouldn't have typed what you just typed.:drake:

 

He failed you with your attempt to try and get me banned last week (and boy did you lose your shit on that one).

 

....so this is him attempting to give you a consolation prize. Its very nice of him to do that.:reg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, somebody who isn't butthurt wouldn't have typed what you just typed.:drake:

 

He failed you with your attempt to try and get me banned last week (and boy did you lose your shit on that one).

 

....so this is him attempting to give you a consolation prize. Its very nice of him to do that.:reg:

Continue to be butthurt that someone else on this forum knows for a fact you're wrong :tom5: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

Continue to be butthurt that someone else on this forum knows for a fact you're wrong :tom5: 

No, it still isn't a fact.

 

You clearly don't know how facts work.

 

because if you did........you wouldn't need GD :tom:(he just walked into that)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

No, it still isn't a fact.

 

You clearly don't know how facts work.

 

because if you did........you wouldn't need GD :tom:(he just walked into that)

Clearly it is.. to myself and GD.  And I'm fine with that... while you remain butthurt...some more.. :tom5: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

Clearly it is..

No it isn't.

 

Go read up on what a fact is.  You'll notice that it won't reference GD in the definition.:drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

 

Go read up on what a fact is.  You'll notice that it won't reference GD in the definition.:drake:

News flash... there's FACTS that you don't know.. just because YOU don't know them.. doesn't mean they aren't facts to the people who do :drake: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console account. We've almost completely broken you. By the end of the year you'll go on a mass shooting. :ufdup:

  • Ben 1
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't change my faction every 6 months. you got me mixed up with bodycount lol 

Ok you change your name colour and fakeboy for a few days every six months :guh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Ok you change your name colour and fakeboy for a few days every six months :guh:

nah, i was blue until i unlocked god mode here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Remij said:

News flash... there's FACTS that you don't know..

.....and if you can't prove them, then they're not facts.

 

They're unfounded claims. I've already used this phrase before.

 

So, until you prove it so, it isn't a fact.

44 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console account. We've almost completely broken you. By the end of the year you'll go on a mass shooting. :ufdup:

LOL this guy is now writing me in his Kyle Rittenhouse fanfic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

Tell your story Jehurey.  Brave and Stunning!

 

 

:lawl: 

you already did........but trying to run and hide behind me (apparently).

 

Guess I was the one playing those Playstation games.

 

Which means i can confirm you didn't play them.:danylol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...