23 minutes ago, Ike said:

The environmental textures could use work. Probably won’t be day one on this but will pick it up eventually. Didn’t even finish Demon’s Souls on PS5. :mjgrin:

I didn't finish Demon's Souls either....or Sekiro for that matter. Souls-like games used to be among my favorites but what made them special was the feeling of discovery and not knowing what to expect. Now the games feel so routine when it comes to their ideas and mechanics, that I lose my enthusiasm well before finishing them. Hopefully going open world is going to add some more life to the series.

Omnipotent is a FromSoft employee

Ignore them, just be happy that it wont be long before you have the definitive Fromsoft experience in your hands. As hype as the trailer was, I think once people start hearing more detailed stuff about the systems, design and direction of the game then hype will start to reach fever pitch. It's so much more than just Dark Souls 4, or just another Souls or Fromsoft game. It's THE Souls or Fromsoft game. Lots of people missing the forest for the trees.

Gonna be amazing :blessed: