Live action RE show cast revealed

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

❄s

I'm the first to laugh at them, but this is a bit much. I mean I would find a RE game based show/movie but like...uh where's Barry or Chris? While the nerd community is plagued with racist women hating incels, something like this is a bit much. Having Reddick play Wesker, is ....in my opinion stupid. Fine. But like I want to see grizzled soldiers/cops STARS team. Are we supposed to buy an entire team based on this? I mean we'll see. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm the first to laugh at them, but this is a bit much. I mean I would find a RE game based show/movie but like...uh where's Barry or Chris? While the nerd community is plagued with racist women hating incels, something like this is a bit much. Having Reddick play Wesker, is ....in my opinion stupid. Fine. But like I want to see grizzled soldiers/cops STARS team. Are we supposed to buy an entire team based on this? I mean we'll see. 

I think the plot is following his daughters or some shit. Sounds awful tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im hoping the movie releasing later this year is at least going to be decent. 

The animated one? Yeah, that one looks promising. A direct sequel to RE4 too story wise. :whew: 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

The animated one? Yeah, that one looks promising. A direct sequel to RE4 too story wise. :whew: 

Im sure that'll be good, but i was actually referring to the new live action one :ben: Its been in the works for a while, and is basically a reboot of the film series. They haven't said much about it but the cast is alright

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City - Wikipedia

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im sure that'll be good, but i was actually referring to the new live action one :ben: Its been in the works for a while, and is basically a reboot of the film series. They haven't said much about it but the cast is alright

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City - Wikipedia

Oh, forgot about that one too. Might be decent. Director/writer credits are a little light and 47 Meters down kind of sucked but I guess we’ll see.