The World Ends With You Neo demo coming today

Square accidentally posted a new trailer on their twitter today and this is at the end.

(july 27 is the release date of the full game)

They delted the trailer pretty fast from their twitter but i definitely saw it. They have an event in 6 hours so i'm guessing then is when they'll ofciailly show the trailer and announce the demo

E4l7UdYVcAAIQoB?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Square accidentally posted a new trailer on their twitter today and this is at the end.

(july 27 is the release date of the full game)

They delted the trailer pretty fast from their twitter but i definitely saw it. They have an event in 6 hours so i'm guessing then is when they'll ofciailly show the trailer and announce the demo

E4l7UdYVcAAIQoB?format=jpg&name=large

:whew:

Just played through the beginning portion of it (PS4 version on PS5). Its really cool, definitely has the same style and vibe as the first game. The combat feels more overwhelming than it was before though. Its actually pretty simple mechanically but you have to constantly be monitoring different gauges and your character's positioning at the same time. Feels like my eyes are constantly darting all over the screen, I imagine on a smaller display that wouldn't be such an issue (could be best on switch? we'll see).

Overall im definitely excited to play the full game.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So SE messed up and accidentally sent codes to a bunch of people who pre-ordered from their site :ben: so a bunch of people have been already playing it, and the general consensus is that its really good, so thats good to hear.

:smoke:

Can't believe it's been 14 years since the release of the original :ben: 

^Yeah its been a while

BTW, just a FYI but some people managed to finish the game and apparently the framerate gets really rough in the Switch version (both docked and in handheld mode) so it seems that the PS4 version might be the one to get.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

^Yeah its been a while

BTW, just a FYI but some people managed to finish the game and apparently the framerate gets really rough in the Switch version (both docked and in handheld mode) so it seems that the PS4 version might be the one to get.

The fact that you think this was ever even a debate is baffling :ben: 

The impressions I’ve read have been absolutely glowing. I think we may be looking at an 85+ metacritic

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

The fact that you think this was ever even a debate is baffling :ben: 

The impressions I’ve read have been absolutely glowing. I think we may be looking at an 85+ metacritic

Well given the first game's heritage you'd think Switch would have been the lead platform for NEO and the PS4 version was just a straight port. But it seems that the opposite might have happened.