Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Could be.  But I haven't heard that yet.

 

I was told Horizon 2 is though.. Q1 2022. :( 

I heard that about Halo, massive development issues. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I heard that about Halo, massive development issues. :(

Ok so let's make a bet.

 

I bet Halo Infinite 100% releases this year... and that Horizon 2 will be delayed to next year.

 

You down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ramza said:

PS5 game is delayed, therefore Xbox wins.:gabelol:

When you have no games all you can do is hope nobody else gets games either :den:

  • Haha 1
  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Remij said:

Ok so let's make a bet.

 

I bet Halo Infinite 100% releases this year... and that Horizon 2 will be delayed to next year.

 

You down?

Yeah if I win Jehurey gets banned if you win Jehurey gets banned

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Y’all funny af :D 

:D 

 

 

But on the real though, I did actually hear Horizon 2 will be delayed to Q1 next year :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij said:

:D 

 

 

But on the real though, I did actually hear Horizon 2 will be delayed to Q1 next year :( 

I don’t mind if it means a better, more polished game. I got traumatized by cyberpunk lol 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Voidler said:

I heard that about Halo, massive development issues. :(

You do realize that they know when they're releasing Halo Infinite this year, right?.

 

Phil Spencer directly addressed this. The reason there's no date is because there's a several week window they will release within but they want to see what else is coming to the market and when before they give a firm date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You do realize that they know when they're releasing Halo Infinite this year, right?.

 

Phil Spencer directly addressed this. The reason there's no date is because there's a several week window they will release within but they want to see what else is coming to the market and when before they give a firm date.

 

They're scared to put Halo against other games on other systems... lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

They're scared to put Halo against other games on other systems... lol

Of course not. It doesn't make sense for any large game to be releasing on the same day as another large game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Of course not. It doesn't make sense for any large game to be releasing on the same day as another large game.

 

If your game is bigger you're the one who make other games wait to not release their games on that date.    

 

Halo is now the game that's trying not to release with other big games.... oh how the mighty has fallen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

If your game is bigger you're the one who make other games wait to not release their games on that date.    

 

Halo is now the game that's trying not to release with other big games.... oh how the mighty has fallen. 

Why would MS want to cannibalize game sales like Battlefield and COD?  They make money off those games selling as best as they can on their hardware.  MS are also only in control of their own games and when they release.  MS is cognizant of the fact that BF and COD release on other platforms as well... which ties those developers into releasing them together.

 

Thus for MS to make the most money, they plan their game around the others... it's not a hard concept to understand.

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why would MS want to cannibalize game sales like Battlefield and COD?  They make money off those games selling as best as they can on their hardware.  MS are also only in control of their own games and when they release.  MS is cognizant of the fact that BF and COD release on other platforms as well... which ties those developers into releasing them together.

 

Thus for MS to make the most money, they plan their game around the others... it's not a hard concept to understand.

Not everything is some fanboy System Wars fuckery. It's just good business, and that's all there is to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You do realize that they know when they're releasing Halo Infinite this year, right?.

 

Phil Spencer directly addressed this. The reason there's no date is because there's a several week window they will release within but they want to see what else is coming to the market and when before they give a firm date.

Nah the game is a disaster. MP will be ready, the single player delay is only a matter of time

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Why would MS want to cannibalize game sales like Battlefield and COD?  They make money off those games selling as best as they can on their hardware.  MS are also only in control of their own games and when they release.  MS is cognizant of the fact that BF and COD release on other platforms as well... which ties those developers into releasing them together.

 

Thus for MS to make the most money, they plan their game around the others... it's not a hard concept to understand.

 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Not everything is some fanboy System Wars fuckery. It's just good business, and that's all there is to it.

 

Who said release it on the same dates as COD or Battlefield? lmfao 

 

and dumbocop talking about SW mentality.... waaaay off base as usual. 

 

Hey dumb and dumber.   Im saying COD and Battlefield in the past when Halo was Halo would steer clear of Halo's date...they would be the one's waiting to get Halo's date before they announce/decide theirs.

 

Now it's reversed, Halo is the game that's waiting to see other games dates before announcing theirs. 

 

The pecking order has changed. 

 

 

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 

 

Who said release it on the same dates as COD or Battlefield? lmfao 

 

and dumbocop talking about SW mentality.... waaaay off base as usual. 

 

Hey dumb and dumber.   Im saying COD and Battlefield in the past when Halo was Halo would steer clear of Halo's date...they would be the one's waiting to get Halo's date before they announce/decide theirs.

 

Now it's reversed, Halo is the game that's waiting to see other games dates before announcing theirs. 

 

The pecking order has changed. 

 

 

 

 

2

 

How the mighty have fallen. Feels good man

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 

 

Who said release it on the same dates as COD or Battlefield? lmfao 

 

and dumbocop talking about SW mentality.... waaaay off base as usual. 

 

Hey dumb and dumber.   Im saying COD and Battlefield in the past when Halo was Halo would steer clear of Halo's date...they would be the one's waiting to get Halo's date before they announce/decide theirs.

 

Now it's reversed, Halo is the game that's waiting to see other games dates before announcing theirs. 

 

The pecking order has changed. 

 

 

Who gives a shit :kaz: 

 

All 3 games are going to sell extremely well.

 

Like I said... why would COD or BF move their dates when they are on multiple platforms?  Sony will want BF and COD to be there to "fill in" for not having Halo regardless.  This isn't a matter of which franchise has to make way for which... as much as you want it to be.  It's simply smart business by MS by them controlling the pieces in which they can control.

 

Halo's launch is going to be massive :blessed: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...