So Cows, how many times have you had to delete and redownload games on your PS5?

How often do you have to clear up space on your PS5 HDD?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How often?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Every time I want to play a new game :(

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how many times have xbox owners actually.............y'know............gotten the opportunity to DOWNLOAD a new game?:kaz:

LMFAO Ghostz is a sheep, and this bitch talkin bout Xbox again :tom: 

Xbox just got an 86 meta title, and a 92 meta title.

When was the last time you played your PS5???  Oh wait, I don't have to ask... I know it was over a month ago and it was a PS4 game :omglol:

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Ghostz is a sheep, and this bitch talkin bout Xbox again :tom: 

Xbox just got an 86 meta title, and a 92 meta title.

When was the last time you played your PS5???  Oh wait, I don't have to ask... I know it was over a month ago and it was a PS4 game :omglol:

Butthurt Light Rail arrived on schedule.🚊

:lawl:

“Ahahaaha sucks for you guys with next gen games to download, my PS3 era games are so much smaller”

Lol didnt sheep have shit where the games didnt even fit on carts and had to be downloded? Lmao

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

how many times have xbox owners actually.............y'know............gotten the opportunity to DOWNLOAD a new game?:kaz:

A sheep arguing with a cow, and this poor traumatized dude jumps into the lemming's dick.

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

A sheep arguing with a cow, and this poor traumatized dude jumps into the lemming's dick.

ghost advocates for xbox and has been promoting xbox lately.

so.........looks like your a lemming who can't seem to get shit straight.

Why am i not surprised.

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

lol never. once i beat a game, i delete it, unless i know i'll play it a second time. 

like, that's a big reason why I try to do everything in a game as long as it isn't some ultra-ridiculous objective that only exists to get all Gamerscore/Trophies in a game.

i tend to have a pretty decent memory of a game, so once I'm done, I'm done with it.

the only games I might ever play over again is RE4 and maybe LttP. But I last played LttP back in 2004, and I feel quite satisfied and don't really have to play it again.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

like, that's a big reason why I try to do everything in a game as long as it isn't some ultra-ridiculous objective that only exists to get all Gamerscore/Trophies in a game.

i tend to have a pretty decent memory of a game, so once I'm done, I'm done with it.

the only games I might ever play over again is RE4 and maybe LttP. But I last played LttP back in 2004, and I feel quite satisfied and don't really have to play it again.

like...i want to platinum persona 5 royal, so i have that game on my ps5. i also have persona 5s (yes, persona is my favorite franchise lol) i'd like to give ratchet a second playthrough, as well. but i, typically, delete a game once i'm done. back in the day, i'd beat a game like 3 or 4 times in one year (uncharted 2, for example). oh....i still have the mass effect collection on my series x...because i know i'll play it again next year. i just love that franchise. 

Lol at Ghostz trying to make a big deal out of deleting/downloading games in fucking 2021. 

I do it every few days on steam, you got a problem with that?

This is coming from a Sheep too, the faction behind a console that comes with 32GB of fucking space. Not like there's anything worth installing on Switch right now anyway.

• dead 1