Jump to content

The AssScent (XSX/PC) GameSpot review - 6


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes... a 92 meta game. :drake: 

 

You're BIG mad that it's outscored every game this year on PS5 :kaz: 

 

Why would I be mad that you're counting old ports because there is nothing else on Xbox since launch? :umad:

 

 

Im laughing at how pathetic that is😂🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone delete remij's account already. Dude is competing with Dynamitecop on a daily basis on who can be the next tupac and consistantly hype the shittiest games  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Xbox is doing better than ever...

he just confirmed to us that he's a lemming.

 

he's so angry.

 

he's even trying to claim things, even though I already proved that he doesn't play emulators just last week.

 

Its awesome to see him losing on every talk8ing point.:lawl:

 

Poort Lemming Bastard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Tone is extremely, unnecessarily hostile and dour

What kind of faggy complaint is this lol? Are they even aware of what kind of game it is and the environment and situation it is taking place in?

 

This is on the level with "too much water".

Edited by DynamiteCop
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

 

Why would I be mad that you're counting old ports because there is nothing else on Xbox since launch? :umad:

 

 

Im laughing at how pathetic that is😂🤣

I'm a PC gamer bitch. :umad: 

 

Me stating Xbox got a 92 meta game this week... is what it is...

 

Factual.

 

Why are you losing your shit over the fact that an old PC game stomped the shit out of every Sony PS5 game released this year so far?? 

 

:drake: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm a PC gamer bitch. :umad: 

 

Me stating Xbox got a 92 meta game this week... is what it is...

 

Factual.

 

Why are you losing your shit over the fact that an old PC game stomped the shit out of every Sony PS5 game released this year so far?? 

 

:drake: 

 

didn't once mention PS5, im laughing at how you're now counting old ports :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

didn't once mention PS5, im laughing at how you're now counting old ports :umad:

I'm stating a fact.

 

Xbox got a 92 meta game this week.

 

It doesn't matter what I count or not...  It's what actually happened.

 

And it's higher than every PS5 game this year :hest:  

 

If it "doesn't count" for you... to help you sleep at night... that's fine by me :umad: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm stating a fact.

 

 

So are we.

 

1.) Its a year old port

2.) Its a port

3.) Nobody plays it, and whoever did play it clearly didn't care enough to play it for long LAST YEAR

 

Why are you angry that we are stating those facts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm stating a fact.

 

Xbox got a 92 meta game this week.

 

It doesn't matter what I count or not...  It's what actually happened.

 

And it's higher than every PS5 game this year :hest:  

 

If it "doesn't count" for you... to help you sleep at night... that's fine by me :umad: 

 

Yes, an old port. 

 

Ahhh I see.. So it doesn't matter that you're a big ass hypocrite :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

Yes, an old port. 

 

Ahhh I see.. So it doesn't matter that you're a big ass hypocrite :umad:

You sleeping better? :drake: 

 

The shit you losers conjure up.. my GOD :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You sleeping better? :drake: 

 

The shit you losers conjure up.. my GOD :tom: 

 

So were a loser all this time you spent conjuring up reasons not to count those same games on other consoles :juggle:

 

Remasters on Switch and PlayStation don't count but old ports on Xbox count. 

 

Old ports don't count on Switch and PlayStation.... But they count on Xbox

 

lemmings :danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

Remasters don't count but old ports on Xbox count. 

 

Old ports don't count on Switch and PlayStation.... But they count on Xbox :danylol:

LMAO this clown.

 

There's a difference between Mario Kart 8.. and Mario Kart 8 deluxe being re-released on Switch.. and Xbox getting a game which was never on an Xbox console before :drake: 

 

LMFAO most of Nintendo's own games on Switch are fucking basic ass ports from their previous system :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

So were a loser all this time you spent conjuring up reasons not to count those same games on other consoles :juggle:

 

Remasters on Switch and PlayStation don't count but old ports on Xbox count. 

 

Old ports don't count on Switch and PlayStation.... But they count on Xbox

 

lemmings :danylol:

What games have I not counted on other consoles?

 

list them...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

LMAO this clown.

 

There's a difference between Mario Kart 8.. and Mario Kart 8 deluxe being re-released on Switch.. and Xbox getting a game which was never on an Xbox console before :drake: 

 

LMFAO most of Nintendo's own games on Switch are fucking basic ass ports from their previous system :tom: 

 

Look at this pretzel he is trying to twist himself into :danylol:

 

 

Remij the old port counter :juggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

So were a loser all this time you spent conjuring up reasons not to count those same games on other consoles :juggle:

 

Remasters on Switch and PlayStation don't count but old ports on Xbox count. 

 

Old ports don't count on Switch and PlayStation.... But they count on Xbox

 

lemmings :danylol:

Holy shit, Gouko is absolutely popping Lemij in the mouth with some haymakers.:hype:

 

he's caught Lemij in a MASSIVE CONTRADICTION.

 

Entire years of his arguments are crumbling, in this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

What games have I not counted on other consoles?

 

list them...

 

Every single port or remaster on any other system.  Most recently demon souls remaster on PS5 at launch:umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

 

Every single port or remaster on any other system.  Most recently demon souls remaster on PS5 at launch:umad:

he just did that, again..............TEN MINUTES AGO:drake:in another thread.

 

and he tried to play dumb and act like he doesn't do that, in this thread?

 

Oh my god.:omglol:

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

Every single port or remaster on any other system.  Most recently demon souls remaster on PS5 at launch:umad:

lmfao what?

 

I may make fun of the games being ports... but give me a break.. I never said Demon's Souls Remake doesn't count on metacritic...

 

Like I said... there's a BIG difference in getting basic ass re-releases on Switch from the WiiU... which Nintendo has done a FUCK TON of... and a game like MSFS going to Xbox less than a year after the PC release.. as a first ever for the series...

 

Give me a damn break.  You guys can NEVER have an honest argument with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmfao what?

 

I may make fun of the games being ports... but give me a break.. I never said Demon's Souls Remake doesn't count on metacritic...

 

 

No one is talking about METACRITIC.

 

but rather do they count on the console.

 

Do you honestly think your smart enough to try and change the context on us, and we wouldn't notice?

 

That is genuinely the most desperate thing I've seen you do.........and you've done it quite a few times before.:reg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao what?

 

I may make fun of the games being ports... but give me a break.. I never said Demon's Souls Remake doesn't count on metacritic...

 

Like I said... there's a BIG difference in getting basic ass re-releases on Switch from the WiiU... which Nintendo has done a FUCK TON of... and a game like MSFS going to Xbox less than a year after the PC release.. as a first ever for the series...

 

Give me a damn break.  You guys can NEVER have an honest argument with me.

 

Nintendo also releases New AAAe and AAe games, that's the difference.  At this point in Switch's life it had a bunch of New AAe and AAAe games. 

 

On Series X its literally just this old port in 9 Months of a system's launch. 

 

That is fucking pathetic no matter how much you try to spin it :danylol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...