Digital Foundry RetroL Super Star Wars Trilogy on SNES - A Gaming Renaissance For A Classic Franchise

There has to be a name to these games where it initially feels great to start playing the game, but then you realize that the game is really unfair and you end up having a pretty terrible time.

And then you wait two weeks, and you feel compelled to try it again, thinking the outcome will be different.

These Super Star War Games were definitely in that category.

I also didn't like the X-men and Spiderman games that released on the SNES. They looked cool, and I always went back to them to try and figure out how to play better, but I just couldn't enjoy them.

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

There has to be a name to these games where it initially feels great to start playing the game, but then you realize that the game is really unfair and you end up having a pretty terrible time.

And then you wait two weeks, and you feel compelled to try it again, thinking the outcome will be different.

These Super Star War Games were definitely in that category.

I also didn't like the X-men and Spiderman games that released on the SNES. They looked cool, and I always went back to them to try and figure out how to play better, but I just couldn't enjoy them.

Probably because you suck 🤔