Are there no free pc bench marks now?

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

8g8hb.gif

You do know you just posted a gif of a person who was delusional, right?

Like I said...........its definitely different, you making it much easier for me now.

Not much of a surprise, considering that you're probably the single most stupidest person here on this forum, in terms of basic intelligence.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

You do know you just posted a gif of a person who was delusional, right?

Like I said...........its definitely different, you making it much easier for me now.

Not much of a surprise, considering that you're probably the single most stupidest person here on this forum, in terms of basic intelligence.

3028277-0570341160-giphy.gif

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

1432174371604.gif

At least you're posting something that resembles high quality.

But, sorry, you can meltdown as long as you want...........you're simply doing something that will bring a smile to my face every time.

I'm not asking you to stop. By all means, continue...

Just now, jehurey said:

At least you're posting something that resembles high quality.

But, sorry, you can meltdown as long as you want...........you're simply doing something that will bring a smile to my face every time.

I'm not asking you to stop. By all means, continue...

1369128940760.gif

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Both him and TLHBO have been left like this.:blessed:

People stopping responding to you seriously, the phrase “jerry-go-round” is known and accepted forum wide at this point, and there’s even a sub-forum dedicated to life without you.

At what point will you start to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the problem lies with you?

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

People stopping responding to you seriously, the phrase “jerry-go-round” is known and accepted forum wide at this point, and there’s even a sub-forum dedicated to life without you.

At what point will you start to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the problem lies with you?

Except there is no such thing as a merry-go-round.................without a butthurt bitch like you to continue.

I can't make merry-go-rounds by myself.

Notice how it stopped the moment your butthurt ass simply stopped crying and stop responding?

No........the problem is with you. I have discussions with people here all the time, in many other threads...........when you act like bitch, you're gonna get treated like a bitch.

its pretty straightforward logic...........if you don't want to discuss things like an adult, then I won't treat you like one.

Notice that YOU HAVE all the power here to stop this.

And notice how you seemingly never stop this. And then you proceed to act like a victim, the day after. I mean jesus do..............do you actually expect me to RESPECT YOU as you continue to whine like this???????????

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

7574 with the 3060.. doesnt seem like much of an improvement :| 

:D 

PC gaming isn't what it used to be.....A $300 card a few years ago was quite a bit more powerful for its time than a $300 card is nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

PC gaming isn't what it used to be.....A $300 card a few years ago was quite a bit more powerful for its time than a $300 card is nowadays.

Shiii I got a 7850 ati card back in 2013 for like…$175? It could play everything I threw at it with max settings. 

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

thats lame. Gonna have to overclock this thing since its not an OC model. 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

i bumped the core clock up 60mhz and it went up 200 points lol. This thing has a lot of overclocking room. 

lol try +150core if it's a base model at least..

Memory can probably go up +700-1000 easily too.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lol try +150core if it's a base model at least..

Memory can probably go up +700-1000 easily too.

I just tried that. Went to 8200 on time spy 

• Like 1