Forza Horizon 5 Full Map reveal

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't suddenly change the word moron... THEY LITERALLY SAY IT.

You simply didn't LISTEN to them... and you made a STUPID presumption... because you heard the word "Baja"... yet EVERYONE knows.. that these games are an amalgamation of different regions of the countries they represent... to make them interesting... not 1:1 copies.

Which is actually something you're trying to knock them for right at this moment.... because you got caught asking a STUPID question :hest:  

I didn't say you "changed' the word.

I said you CLINGED onto the word circuit.

You suddenly clinged onto the word "circuit"

Holy shit, you are stupid.:kaz:

They said Baja..........and the screen clearly had a far away strip of land in the center of the screen.

VSEe40g.png

If he's talking about the place beneath them, why didn't he pivot the camera to point DOWNWARDS to that piece of land below.

Excuse me for taking their usage of the word "Baja" accurately.

They apparently aren't.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seasonal sports games zzzzz

The only game I need this fall. Can’t wait! 

Wrong again     For players that prefer to optimise for frame-rate, we'll have a performance mode option that will run at 4K/60fps with select graphical features scaled to maintain a steady

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't expect them to 1:1 mexico.

But I also didn't expect them to literally use the word meant to describe an obviously well-known PENINSULA............and them not only not create a peninsula, but to put it in the INTERIOR land.

:tom: And you're dumbass is so desperate to defend it.

I already showed you the map clown

So whatever your expectations were... you were wrong for thinking them.  You clearly didn't LISTEN to them..

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I didn't say you "changed' the word.

I said you CLINGED onto the word circuit.

Holy shit, you are stupid.:kaz:

They said Baja..........and the screen clearly had a far away strip of land in the center of the screen.

VSEe40g.png

If he's talking about the place beneath them, why didn't he pivot the camera to point DOWNWARDS to that piece of land below.

Excuse me for taking their usage of the word "Baja" accurately.

They apparently aren't.

The ONLY one clinging to a word here is you... and that word is "baja" :tom: 

Because you cant pivot the camera up and down...

Dude.. are you SERIOUSLY acting like you don't know what circuit means?  And you LITERALLY can't see the circuit they are speaking of in that pic? :danylol: 

Like... REALLY? :drake: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

I already showed you the map clown

So whatever your expectations were... you were wrong for thinking them.  You clearly didn't LISTEN to them..

Which is why I speculated that it might be 2022 DLC.............which would be an EXTENSION of the map.

Notice how everything I've said LOGICALLY FITS??????????

Not only that, the other people on that streamed reacted to the first person like as if he shouldn't have been disclosing that information.

Just now, Remij said:

The ONLY one clinging to a word here is you... and that word is "baja" :tom: 

Because you cant pivot the camera up and down...

Dude.. are you SERIOUSLY acting like you don't know what circuit means? 

Are you seriously acting like you don't know what the word "Baja" means while this guy clearly has it camera with this far away strip of land right in the middle of the screen.

Like the circuit was more to the LEFT..........so why isn't he pointing the car or the camera to center the circuit?

Thanks for admitting you don't know much about Mexico.

Just like Playground Games, apparently.

Just now, jehurey said:

Which is why I speculated that it might be 2022 DLC.............which would be an EXTENSION of the map.

Notice how everything I've said LOGICALLY FITS??????????

Not only that, the other people on that streamed reacted to the first person like as if he shouldn't have been disclosing that information.

Hey, that land MIGHT actually be an extension of the map in some DLC.... but it's VERY CLEARLY NOT what they were talking about.

Dude... what you've said doesn't logically fit at all.

Which is why I'm laughing at you for asking a stupid question.  Next time LISTEN to them... The map was literally shown to you... and there's "Baja California" right there.. :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Hey, that land MIGHT actually be an extension of the map in some DLC....

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

You can stop being butthurt for me just asking a simple question speculating about that piece of land.

Most people do not lose their shit, like you did, over word usage.

Just now, jehurey said:

Are you seriously acting like you don't know what the word "Baja" means while this guy clearly has it camera with this far away strip of land right in the middle of the screen.

Like the circuit was more to the LEFT..........so why isn't he pointing the car or the camera to center the circuit?

Thanks for admitting you don't know much about Mexico.

Just like Playground Games, apparently.

I know what Baja means clown.

He's turning the car... so he doesn't go over the cliff... like the other guy said...  and he was fighting with the camera auto correct...

You very CLEARLY don't know how this game's camera works... and you very clearly don't know what circuit means... because if you did.. we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Notice how nobody in any thread ever... other than this one... will ask about that land in the back being what they were talking about.

Nobody.  Just you.

Because you ask the DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

I know what Baja means clown.

Clearly you don't, because you would also be chuckling at them calling a piece of INTERIOR LAND......."Baja"

You are as ignorant as Playground Games.

Just now, jehurey said:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

You can stop being butthurt for me just asking a simple question speculating about that piece of land.

Most people do not lose their shit, like you did, over word usage.

"... but it's VERY CLEARLY NOT what they were talking about."

VERY CLEARLY.

You asked a stupid question... and the only thing you've demonstrated is that it's because you're actually stupid.. not even trolling :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Clearly you don't, because you would also be chuckling at them calling a piece of INTERIOR LAND......."Baja"

You are as ignorant as Playground Games.

EXCEPT... like I told you... the map... is right there :drake: 

E8-XZz-EKWQAAPer-S.jpg

Moron.

So yes.. this is VERY CLEARLY a case of you... not understanding something... and asking a stupid question about it... which was ALREADY VERY OBVIOUSLY WRONG.

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

"... but it's VERY CLEARLY NOT what they were talking about."

VERY CLEARLY.

No, it clearly can be what they were talking about.

because they use the word "Baja"

And that strip of land looks like something that would be a peninsula strip.

The only people who wouldn't come to conclusion are people who don't know much about Mexico and its Baja name and how its used in Mexico.

So:

1.) You

2.) Playground Games

Just now, Remij said:

EXCEPT... like I told you... the map... is right there :drake: 

E8-XZz-EKWQAAPer-S.jpg

Moron.

So yes.. this is VERY CLEARLY a case of you... not understanding something... and asking a stupid question about it... which was ALREADY VERY OBVIOUSLY WRONG.

:omglol: 

And, that's literally:

1.) Not "below", it isn't even the lowest part of the map

2.) Not a peninsula.

So, they don't know what Baja his, and their made looks rather silly because of it.

The only people who don't know that it comes off as silly are people who don't know much about Mexico and the Baja part of it and how the word is used.

So that's:

1.) You

2.) Playground Games

Thanks for admitting that.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it clearly can be what they were talking about.

because they use the word "Baja"

And that strip of land looks like something that would be a peninsula strip.

The only people who wouldn't come to conclusion are people who don't know much about Mexico and its Baja name and how its used in Mexico.

So:

1.) You

2.) Playground Games

Baja means "lower" my dude.. it doesn't mean peninsula...

I wouldn't think it's funny of them to use the word "Baja" to explain an interior piece of land... which is lower in elevation than the rest of the map.

I watched the video.. and know what they were talking about... because it's "Baja circuit".... and they showed the circuit.  They didn't say "this is Baja California"......

Only a truly stupid person like yourself.. who THINKS he knows stuff... would ask a dumb question like that.. when it's PAINFULLY obvious.

:hest: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And, that's literally:

1.) Not "below", it isn't even the lowest part of the map

2.) Not a peninsula.

So, they don't know what Baja his, and their made looks rather silly because of it.

The only people who don't know that it comes off as silly are people who don't know much about Mexico and the Baja part of it and how the word is used.

So that's:

1.) You

2.) Playground Games

Thanks for admitting that.

You clearly don't.

You're literally thinking of Baja like an American would... ie.. the peninsula... because that's all you've likely ever heard of :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Baja means "lower" my dude.. it doesn't mean peninsula...

Except when you describe a piece of land in Mexico............it specifically does mean a peninsula.

But not only that, if you look at the map...............the "Baja Circuit" isn't even in the lower part of the map

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Poort guy tried to change the subject, and even that didn't work.

Just now, Remij said:

You clearly don't.

You're literally thinking of Baja like an American would.

No.............because Mexicans call it the Baja, as well.

Dude, its literally called Baja California from MEXICANS when they owned the ENTIRE LAND OF CALIFORNIA. Its a term from the 1700's

:lawl::lawl:Oh my god, you really don't know shit:lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Except when you describe a piece of land in Mexico............it specifically does mean a peninsula.

But not only that, if you look at the map...............the "Baja Circuit" isn't even in the lower part of the map

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Poort guy tried to change the subject, and even that didn't work.

Not when you say "Baja Circuit" you fucking clown :kaz: 

They didn't say Baja California..... 

WORDS MATTER my dude :tom: 

If I went up to a Mexican and asked them about a "Baja Circuit"... NOT A SINGLE ONE would say.. "you mean the peninsula?"

Except YOU:lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not when you say "Baja Circuit" you fucking clown :kaz: 

They didn't say Baja California..... 

But it still doesn't prove your point..........and the map still looks silly for using the word.

Why wouldn't I look at that strip at land far away and not think that the developers couldn't put a circuit there?

Explain that.:mjgrin:

Sweetie, I clearly have you in checkmate, and you're not going to be able to get out of it.

I'm going enjoy you having a Rock-Paper-Scisscors argument as you continually move your talking point.:tom:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But it still doesn't prove your point..........and the map still looks silly for using the word.

Why wouldn't I look at that strip at land far away and not think that the developers couldn't put a circuit there?

Explain that.:mjgrin:

Sweetie, I clearly have you in checkmate, and you're not going to be able to get out of it.

I'm going enjoy you having a Rock-Paper-Scisscors argument as you continually move your talking point.:tom:

Again... that's on YOU because YOU associate "Baja" with that strip...

When they CLEARLY said... "Baja Circuit".. and were talking about the circuit which was RIGHT UNDER THE CLIFF THEY WERE ON.

You lost my dude... and it's because you THOUGHT you knew what you were talking about... because you heard the word "Baja".. and yet completely ignored the MAP which was posted which shows it there :tom: 

So then you pivoted to them being dumb because it "wasn't what you expected" :tear2: 

Next time fucking listen...:ovolol: 

Edited by Remij