New FromSoft exclusive coming to PS5

Wasn’t this one of the studios lems were hoping MS was going to buy? :drake: 

I expect the port begging and damage control to be huge. Just look at butthurtmji here already. :pavarotti: 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Wasn’t this one of the studios lems were hoping MS was going to buy? :drake: 

I expect the port begging and damage control to be huge. Just look at butthurtmji here already. :pavarotti: 

damn, remij butthurt already? classic.

forum is better with him on ignore tbh.

I find that hard to believe because of the timing. The team behind Souls games must be really busy trying to finish up Elden Ring, which is coming out in less than 6 months.

Unless it's just some early announcement with nothing to show for it but a CGI trailer or something like that.

It might be the first real next gen game from FROMSOFT. 

Hopefully they've got a new updated engine designed around the new consoles for it.

Didn't FROM have a 3 game deal with Sony or something?  I'm pretty sure I heard that when that Derecine or whatever game came out.

25 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

FromSoftware New PS5 Exclusive IP Is Reportedly "More Souls-Like Than It Is Elden Ring/Sekiro"

I really wish they would try something new. Every game they've put out and are putting out just follows the same exact Souls template. Elden Ring is the most 'different' of them but even then its Just Souls in an open world.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really wish they would try something new. Every game they've put out and are putting out just follows the same exact Souls template. Elden Ring is the most 'different' of them but even then its Just Souls in an open world.

I remember Remij gushing about how it was going to be so different, but in the end it's just another Souls game lol.

They're a one trick pony basically reskinning and conceptualizing the same game over, and over again. 

"This game is completely different, the focus is on rolling and evasion!"

"This game is completely different, the focus is on blocking!"

"This game is completely different, the focus is on parrying!"

💤

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • NPC 1
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I remember Remij gushing about how it was going to be so different, but in the end it's just another Souls game lol.

Elden Ring IS going to be different. :reg: 

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're a one trick pony basically reskinning and conceptualizing the same game over, and over again

"This game is completely different, the focus is on rolling and evasion!"

"This game is completely different, the focus is on blocking!"

"This game is completely different, the focus is on parrying!"

💤

Arent you looking for to Yet another Forza game this year... What's that 9th or 10th game in like 11 years or something so? :muttley:

Edited by Goukosan
30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Arent you looking for to Yet another Forza game this year... What's that 9th or 10th game in like 11 years or something so? :muttley:

You've made this argument before and like before I shot it down with ease. That's the same game, a lineage of the same game marketed as the same game... What FromSoftware is doing is basically remaking the same game over, and over again with some modifications and then labeling it as a new IP and shipping it.

You're basic.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You've made this argument before and like before I shot it down with ease. That's the same game, a lineage of the same game marketed as the same game... What FromSoftware is doing is basically remaking the same game over, and over again with some modifications and then labeling it as a new IP and shipping it.

You're basic.

Sekiro is much different from Souls, idk what to say.

It's definitely it's own thing.  Elden Ring is going to be it's own thing too.