Sea of Thieves had ~5M active players in June 2021

"Sea of Thieves is seeing a player surge thanks to a recent Pirates of the Caribbean tie-in."

he forgot to include that part.

No surprise that the most popular thing is Pirates of the Carribean.

Disney+ just crossed 116 million subscriptions..............paid subscriptions...........for a service that launch a year later than GamePass.

So, uh...........5 million people on Sea of Thieves because of a Disney owned IP helping bump its popularity? Yeah, that's not a surprise.

Microsoft dressing up their IP with a better, more-liked IP helped it.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"Sea of Thieves is seeing a player surge thanks to a recent Pirates of the Caribbean tie-in."

he forgot to include that part.

No surprise that the most popular thing is Pirates of the Carribean.

Disney+ just crossed 116 million subscriptions..............paid subscriptions...........for a service that launch a year later than GamePass.

So, uh...........5 million people on Sea of Thieves because of a Disney owned IP helping bump its popularity? Yeah, that's not a surprise.

Microsoft dressing up their IP with a better, more-liked IP helped it.

That came out two months ago...

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't read most shit, I just post. 

:shrug:

He actually came to the conclusion

"I should just admit to this minor stupid thing................in order to save myself from this even bigger thing that makes me look stupid"

We literally just saw his brain make this calculation, right now, in real-time.

And, like most anything he tries to calculate..........it utterly failed.

He looks stupid in his first post, and then proceeds to admit to a second stupid thing in his next posts.

Just fantastic, all around.

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm assuming it counted me cause I tried for 10 minutes and it was boring so I deleted it. The character models are atrocious too

hell, they've be counting you as a "cumulative" player for the next few years.

That's how they count GamePass subscriptions. If you ever had a "one dollah!" promo subscription, you're being counted in the 18 million figure that they advertise.

Holy shit... people in this thread actually downplaying a game that's been out for over 3 years having 5M active players in one month... :mj: 

Are you guys ok?  I know you're never going to admit this game was a MASSIVE success... but this is some lame ass shit :drake: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now begging for people's respect.:tom:

You're lame as fuck, nobody is asking anything from you except for you to shut up once in a while :umad: 

Game gets continuous updates, has constantly evolved and improved over the past 3 years... and this dumb fuck is like "bubu it's only because they released a new update and added content to the game" :lemming: 

:drake: 

What a loser :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're lame as fuck, nobody is asking anything from you except for you to shut up once in a while :umad: 

If you only took your advice regarding Sea of Thieves threads.

No..............I'm not going to shut up.

You're tried to boast about something, and tried to leave something out that explains it.

Sorry I burst your balloon, that's what you get for trying to flaunt it like a dumbass.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

That came out two months ago...

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You mean June....

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

June to July, July to August...

TWO MONTHS AGO

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Wanna read the thread title or the article again? 

Yes, two months ago...which is June....which is what this article is about :tom:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't read most shit, I just post. 

:shrug:

he will never know how stupid he is because he is too stupid to understand and actually realize it. just :kaz: 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

If you only took your advice regarding Sea of Thieves threads.

No..............I'm not going to shut up.

You're tried to boast about something, and tried to leave something out that explains it.

Sorry I burst your balloon, that's what you get for trying to flaunt it like a dumbass.

No.  What I posted was factual... and yes.. I'm celebrating it.  You guys thought this game was a failure and year after tear it keeps proving your bitch ass wrong.

You didn't burst any bubble bub :tom:

I didn't leave out any information... you're simply looking for an excuse to come to terms with the game succeeding.

Loser :hest:

Edited by Remij