Xbox Gamescom showcase is today - 10am PST/1pm EST

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

According to resetera a dev said they’re not ready to show more campaign footage yet:ben: 

But DynamiteCop told us Halo Infinite SP footage was going to be shown today :feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan

Wait a minute, so the people going around saying "Let's Go!" multiple times lately..........comes from a Forza Horizon WEB MARKETING CAMPAIGN?

They were trying to turn that into some sort of internet slang?

Edited by jehurey

Shit show, I just looked up the announcements and skipped actually watching this trash, plenty of stuff I actually want though.

Pyshonauts 2 (might wait for a sale)

Forza Horizon 5 (might wait for a sale)

Wasteland 3 DLC (gonna replay the whole game on PC)

Tales of Arise

FF4 Pixel Remaster release date (already bought the whole bundle so I'm still waiting for the SNES trilogy)

Bushiden

Gamepass is making a compelling case for me right now. Still won't do it though. I don't trust that shit as a long term investment.

Oh yeah, in case this hadn't been announced or clarified previously, the Cloud gaming portion of GamePass is going to be playable on older Xbox One consoles, so that you can pretty much play their latest GamePass games on older consoles.

This is pretty much the very thing they want to get onto Switch and Playstation, if they were allowed to.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So this was a total dud? Anything interesting at all? 

Forza lol

Yea, it was pretty much nothing.. but at least they showed up.

Tomorrow could have something interesting though.