Hermits lost one of their few remaining exclusive franchises

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the crowd went mild

Man, PC gaming is DOOMED. Time to buy a PS5 with Crusader Kings 3 and Ratshit and Clark 12.

twinblade's revenge for buying a shitty gpu

Posted Images

Just now, Substatic said:

I'm not lying, and PC won the last 3 gens according to rules that we have used since GS Forums.  

No, they didn't.

That's you lying, right there.

You pretending that exclusives are not one of, if not THE MOST PRIMARY metric we've been using on this forum since the Wii/X360/PS3 gen..........is just absolutely laughable.

And no one remotely believes you, except other desperate hermits, obviously.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they didn't.

That's you lying, right there.

You pretending that exclusives are not one of, if not THE MOST PRIMARY metric we've been using on this forum since the Wii/X360/PS3 gen..........is just absolutely laughable.

And no one remotely believes you, except other desperate hermits, obviously.

Dunno why you lying. I have pictures from several years ago referencing  total games lists used inside long threads fighting about total games lists.    Exclusives were important, but not paramount.  Also it's not like PC had the least AAA+AA exclusives, not that it mattered due to the massive total library wins.

These were not edited or touched since usage:

aaa-1 (1).jpg

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Dunno why you lying. I have pictures from several years ago referencing  total games lists used inside long threads fighting about total games lists.    Exclusives were important, but not paramount.  Also it's not like PC had the least AAA+AA exclusives, not that it mattered due to the massive total library wins.

These were not edited or touched since usage:

I love how you just posted an image in which exclusives are colored in GOLD.

you just proved my point, buddy boy.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you just posted an image in which exclusives are colored in GOLD.

you just proved my point, buddy boy.:blessed:

That was just to differentiate exclusives.

PC won that gen due to having the most total library, which is what that thread was about. Hence total library being circled.

🙂

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"its not paramount"

[exclusives a literally assigned a color that literally represents first place]

:tom: he did more for my side of the argument that I ever could've done.

The total library is what's literally circled and what we were arguing in that end of gen thread......

Lets get a hold of Casey if you don't think that wasn't the most important criteria. You're only saying this because your little Nintendo loses by massive margins in the most important category of games library.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

The total library is what's literally circled and what we were arguing in that end of gen thread......

No, my point was that exclusives is literally the most important metric.

Gee...........if somebody wanted to emphasize that in a VISUAL WAY to let people know that it is considered VERY VALUABLE.

What imagery would represent HIGH VALUE???????????:patrice:HIGHEST value in a competition, in fact?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, my point was that exclusives is literally the most important metric.

The thread that picture is from was arguing total platform library (which counts and adds exclusives) to determine who had won the gen. Not exclusives alone. As noted by the circle and TLHBO.

You can contact VGKING or CASEY to confirm this fact.

Edited by Substatic

The thread that picture is from was arguing platform library (which adds exclusives) to determine who had won the gen. Not exclusives. As noted by the circle and TLHBO.

Except the picture also proves the very point that I have been making.

And the TIME PERIOD of that picture also proves how long we have been considering AAA exclusives as the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PRIZE in this forum's history.

Your image absolutely proved my claim correct.

You really couldn't have picked a WORSE EXAMPLE...................they literally assign the color GOLD to exclusives Oh man, you're so good at shooting yourself in the foot.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except the picture also proves the very point that I have been making.

The thread that picture is from was arguing total platform library (which counts and adds exclusives) to determine who had won the gen. Not exclusives. alone.

Edited by Substatic

The thread that picture is from was arguing total platform library (which counts and adds exclusives) to determine who had won the gen. Not exclusives. alone.

And yet it still proved that the exclusive is assigned the highest value.

There's nothing you can say that DEBUNK that previous sentence.

If you have any qualms with that, you can contact VGKING or CASEY to help clarify things for you.

I didn't say that exclusives was the ONLY metric.

I said that exclusive was the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT, PRIMARY metric.

Looks like I caught you being dishonest with your retort.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I said that exclusive was the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT, PRIMARY metric.

This is false going by end of GEN WINNER  thread  where we argued total library count.

I didn't circle the 36 because the thread was about exclusives. 

@jehurey

P.S. We only started weighting Exclusives more in the first SW off-shoot website (Alphonso and Gamedrunk might know more about this?) It was cooled the wool something system. It was short lived, no one liked it.

A game is a game (considering scores of course). System X can have 20 exclusives than systen Y, but if you have 200 less playable games than system Y  then you're fucked no matter what.  Also how do you do 2 system exclusives (like MS Exclusives)? Just pretend those 2 systems arbitrarily lost dozens of games? Lmao.

Edited by Substatic
10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

This is false going by end of GEN WINNER  thread  where we argued total library count.

I didn't circle the 36 because the thread was about exclusives. 

No, because for alot of those tabulations back then, exclusives were assigned a higher point value than non-exclusives.

Which...............guess what?????????? REINFORCES my claim even more.:blessed:

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

@jehurey

P.S. We only started weighting Exclusives more in the first SW off-shoot website (Alphonso and Gamedrunk might know more about this?) It was cooled the wool something system. It was short lived, no one liked it.

A game is a game (considering scores of course). System X can have 20 exclusives than systen Y, but if you have 200 less playable games than system Y  then you're fucked no matter what.  Also how do you do 2 system exclusives (like MS Exclusives)? Just pretend those 2 systems arbitrarily lost dozens of games? Lmao.

Nope...........you are now realizing that we where weighing exclusives higher back then.

That's why they are GOLD on that list.

You were trying to get ahead of it and RETCON and say that we weren't doing that before sidescrollers.net

Wrong..............we were doing that before sidescrollers.net

That's not going to work with me.

Holy shit..........look at which post I found from the Gamespot Leaderboard thread from 2011, in which we are literally tabulating review scores to determine what is the better platform.

0tuPHd0.png

That's checkmate, on so many different levels.:blessed:

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit..........look at which post I found from the Gamespot Leaderboard thread from 2011, in which we are literally tabulating review scores to determine what is the better platform.

0tuPHd0.png

That's checkmate, on so many different levels.:blessed:

I used to stan Playstation so hard :kaz: 

That was before console literally became PCs and everything on consoles came to PC and was best on PC after that point.. :tom:

I mean Jerry... if your point was to prove that I was a console gamer... I mean yeah... You would think the fact that my old PSN account from 2014 still has a much higher trophy score than yours and that I've played more PS games in one single generation than you have in 3 generations so far would prove that to you.. :mj: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I used to stan Playstation so hard :kaz: 

That was before console literally became PCs and everything on consoles came to PC and was best on PC after that point.. :tom:

I mean Jerry... if your point was to prove that I was a console gamer... I mean yeah...

yeah we know when you stopped playing Playstation.

back in 2014.

If you wanted to pad your trophy count by playing regular multiplats on Playstation, that's on you.........that doesn't give you any credibility.

I chose to play those games on the platform that made the most sense, since I had BOTH a PS3 and Xbox 360. I made the mistake of playing Assassin's Creed 1 on PS3 back in 2007, and then played every AC game after that on X360.

SO you see...............you were a biased fanboy back then.

And you are a biased fanboy TODAY, still. Probably moreso.

That post of yours proves that.

Me.............I wasn't a biased fanboy against any platform back then. I found reasons to own all of them.

And I'm not a biased fanboy right now, I've found reasons to own any platform that has meaningful games. That's consistency and fairness.