Some new tunes I made

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Cooke

do you want to add some chords to this? i did a knock off of kendrick's humble.  it's pretty barebones right now. i did a piano melody and added a beat and bass. it could be cool with some atmospheric sounds.

https://www.bandlab.com/marc8232/new-project-77f15f56?revId=07d31a67-2738-ec11-9820-e42aac7a5303

Ooo I'll see what I can do! 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.bandlab.com/post/300a75e9-aefd-ec11-b47a-281878315d59   I covered Karma Police in the first half then went to an almost Bob Moses sound for the second half   @-GD-X

https://www.bandlab.com/revisions/3fbe9a89-3127-ec11-981f-a04a5e798978   The Present Future.    It has potential    

https://www.bandlab.com/revisions/97dd934f-a937-ec11-9820-e42aac7a5303   It Came From Beyond      It's a work in progress, but it has a cool vibe I think. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Haha sick! @kaz there's another song for your non existent game 

thats great, I can see this scene already too. :lupe:  added to the ost for our "in progress game project" :obama:

I didn't even have the chance to listen to cosmoknight version 1 but man I love it. You said before you work with basic stuff but the sound you create with synths is really cool. I love it.

I can see that scene as well. Like all the other tracks I can see the moment in game :wow:   

cosmoknight some climatic shit and galacticus going into space for the first time. I can see dogs putting on their little space suits going to war with the cats :kaz:  

lmfao. It can be way different tho plotwise, but I want you to know I can feel a common theme of all these tracks. And it would 100% work for an indie game. 

I wonder if others feel the same, i should make a playlist for the ost.

cooke, keep doing this stuff, maybe advertise your shit. you are making some interesting stuff

tbh I would write a plot and scenes for that (co-work) but I'm not a game designer, i only got experience as a D&D gamer and sometimes as a DM (dungeon master) creating scenarios or small campaigns 

Edited by kaz
23 minutes ago, kaz said:

I didn't even have the chance to listen to cosmoknight version 1 but man I love it. You said before you work with basic stuff but the sound you create with synths is really cool. I love it.

I can see that scene as well. Like all the other tracks I can see the moment in game :wow:   

cosmoknight some climatic shit and galacticus going into space for the first time. I can see dogs putting on their little space suits going to war with the cats :kaz:  

lmfao. It can be way different tho plotwise, but I want you to know I can feel a common theme of all these tracks. And it would 100% work for an indie game. 

I wonder if others feel the same, i should make a playlist for the ost.

cooke, keep doing this stuff, maybe advertise your shit. you are making some interesting stuff

tbh I would write a plot and scenes for that (co-work) but I'm not a game designer, i only got experience as a D&D gamer and sometimes as a DM (dungeon master) creating scenarios or small campaigns 

Well we need to find a game designer then. What did you think of Galacticus? I made that after watching The Never Ending Story lol

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Well we need to find a game designer then. What did you think of Galacticus? I made that after watching The Never Ending Story lol

I like it, but it's not my fav, I can see a certain situation/scene where something takes place accompanied by writing.

tbh the best track you made was this one and it got all of that inspiration right there, i think the name that suits so well overwhelmed me. 

maybe I'm insane but I immediately saw some indie game stuff in that, like I said. I love that sounddddd :aitch: 

and the track name suits soo well. people just never heard of it, you should be rich :kaz: 

Galactic empire of space dogs

srsly i immediately think of hundreds of scenarios, dogs vs cats in space is just one of them but  Ireally like the idea

https://www.bandlab.com/post/3b9ddb60c551e91180f428187831ee7a_25d3fbf98171eb1198890050f28a50ba

Edited by kaz