Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this on twitter... lmfao.. it's a massacre   FH5   Gran Turismo 7       And jerry thinks GT7 is the "next gen one"      

FH 5 looks a full generation better. 

Yup! I was obsessed with 3! It was the first game where I was like, “ok, this can’t be done on Dreamcast.” Onimusha owned, but it wasn’t a technical marvel like GT3

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

FH 5 looks a full generation better. 

Yeah, it's crazy.

 

Gran Turismo needs a new engine, and they need to start focusing on trackside detail more.  That goes for Forza Motorsport as well.  You can't have realistic cars on these absolutely plain last gen looking environments anymore.  Obviously racing tracks are different visually from roads and highways out in the country.. but that stuff is REALLY starting to show its age now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Sony needs to put resources into altering the Decima engine so it can support a racing game like GT7 or something. Polyphony's own engine is still so far behind Forza its not even funny.

 

Decima would be a really good choice actually yeah.  They need something... anything... that is much better at streaming in high resolution and geometry assets at high speeds.  That way more detail could be packed into the immediate surroundings.  I think the GT engine is just quite dated at this point.  Probably mostly the same engine since GT5 just with some added things in places.

 

The thing is... Polyphony.. for all their mastery of car details... aren't the fastest moving ship in the ocean.  They always just trod along at their own pace.. and I doubt they're willing to completely change to a new engine.  This will also likely be the only Gran Turismo game released this generation too.. so the best you can probably hope for is with PS6. 😕 

Link to post
Share on other sites

craig turismo? ahaha that's cute. tho nobody gives a shit about racers and GT still wipes the floor with borza anyday.... lemshites so butthurt :kaz: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Isn't that a menu for GT?

Nope.. that's a replay camera shot

 

Maybe I should have used a different picture?

 

 

Oh wait.. 

aazz.png

 

 

Not much of a difference :mj: 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.. that's a replay camera shot

 

Maybe I should have used a different picture?

 

 

Oh wait.. 

aazz.png

 

 

Not much of a difference :mj: 

Both are from a fast loading menu that loads a preview of the course. It's not the on track graphics

 

You are literally cropping out the menu bar

 

Screenshot_20210912-172950_YouTube.thumb.jpg.e64b4d6bf054fdc0c5e80ffe6f74af45.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173056_YouTube.thumb.jpg.02b4b3fd1022f4f0714da7bb92a28f0b.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173124_YouTube.thumb.jpg.822593d6455f2acc537239826b2fa2a8.jpg

 

Ingame graphics look fine

GT-7.thumb.jpg.ecd4d2204e4d75ce70e1e561829be854.jpg51440662751_25c616424d_h.thumb.jpg.cbe80882a86e4aebf45b106fde06cd24.jpg734920001_images-2021-09-12T173831_791.jpeg.eb2a93ba8e4a13c1e1e00035a75519f3.jpeg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Both are from a fast loading menu that loads a preview of the course. It's not the on track graphics

 

You are literally cropping out the menu bar

 

Screenshot_20210912-172950_YouTube.thumb.jpg.e64b4d6bf054fdc0c5e80ffe6f74af45.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173056_YouTube.thumb.jpg.02b4b3fd1022f4f0714da7bb92a28f0b.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173124_YouTube.thumb.jpg.822593d6455f2acc537239826b2fa2a8.jpg

 

Ingame graphics look fine

GT-7.thumb.jpg.ecd4d2204e4d75ce70e1e561829be854.jpg51440662751_25c616424d_h.thumb.jpg.cbe80882a86e4aebf45b106fde06cd24.jpg734920001_images-2021-09-12T173831_791.jpeg.eb2a93ba8e4a13c1e1e00035a75519f3.jpeg

 

 

 

That's bullshit.. that menu is there during replay shots...

 

gtlol.pnggtlol2.png

 

It's an information bar that you can display which shows the car, stats, and other shit like progression info....

 

 

That TRASH is just what the game looks like... when you're not eye level with the cardboard cutout billboard trackside detail :smilecry: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Voidler - shows the actual track you’ll be playing on

 

remij - shows random bits of far off scenery from fucking around in replay/photo mode

 

It shows who actually plays their games and who doesn’t :tom: Snorza has always been the same, lemmings get the game, paint a few decals on their car, fuck around in the replay mode and then turn the game off. Nobody actually plays Snorza because it’s just too boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Voidler - shows the actual track you’ll be playing on

 

remij - shows random bits of far off scenery from fucking around in replay/photo mode

 

It shows who actually plays their games and who doesn’t :tom: Snorza has always been the same, lemmings get the game, paint a few decals on their car, fuck around in the replay mode and then turn the game off. Nobody actually plays Snorza because it’s just too boring.

:drake: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij said:

 

 

That's bullshit.. that menu is there during replay shots...

 

gtlol.pnggtlol2.png

 

It's an information bar that you can display which shows the car, stats, and other shit like progression info....

 

 

That TRASH is just what the game looks like... when you're not eye level with the cardboard cutout billboard trackside detail :smilecry: 

You are literally showing more screenshots of the same menu part of the video. The whole sequence was showing off their new fast loading menu system (something they've always been criticised about) and it uses low LOD environments for quick previews

 

They literally released a whole article on the menus to go alongside it

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.playstation.com/2021/09/09/gran-turismo-7-arrives-on-ps5-and-ps4-march-4/amp/

 

You're embarrassing yourself :cmpunk1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voidler said:

You are literally showing more screenshots of the same menu part of the video. The whole sequence was showing off their new fast loading menu system (something they've always been criticised about) and it uses low LOD environments for quick previews

 

They literally released a whole article on the menus to go alongside it

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.playstation.com/2021/09/09/gran-turismo-7-arrives-on-ps5-and-ps4-march-4/amp/

 

You're embarrassing yourself :cmpunk1:

Those are replays you god damn clown :mj: 

 

And LMFAO you trying to damage control this... the PS5 with it's AMAZING SSD... needing to load "low LOD environments" for quick previews :hest:

You LITERALLY LINKED ME TO A PICTURE WHICH COMPLETELY DESTROYS YOU

 

51440915178_f207be1760_h.jpg

 

 

That's the EXACT track... just at a different angle... and you can see it's the same shit.. thanks for the assist :cruise: 

 

 

The game looks like SHIT :hehe: 

 

 

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...