GT7 vs FH5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this on twitter... lmfao.. it's a massacre   FH5   Gran Turismo 7       And jerry thinks GT7 is the "next gen one"      

FH 5 looks a full generation better. 

Yup! I was obsessed with 3! It was the first game where I was like, “ok, this can’t be done on Dreamcast.” Onimusha owned, but it wasn’t a technical marvel like GT3

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, when GT3 A-spec dropped so did my jaw.

GT decline as a franchise is reflected properly in it's Metacritic review scores.

Screenshot-2021-09-12-165855.png

Yup! I was obsessed with 3! It was the first game where I was like, “ok, this can’t be done on Dreamcast.” Onimusha owned, but it wasn’t a technical marvel like GT3

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Remij said:

Oh yea... I only have 51h in FH4 :drake: 

forza.png

Unlike you I actually play the games I talk about.. bitch ass hypocrite :tom: 

LOL I love how you took a quote from ANOTHER thread and placed it in here.:lawl:

No, you only play Xbox advertised games.

Even when hiding behind a PC.

You're right about something................you only talk about Xbox advertise games, and those are the ONLY games you play.

Because we all know that you have not played any Playstation games since 2014.

And I already proved that you have not played any Nintendo games that you claim to play on emulator.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how you took a quote from ANOTHER thread and placed it in here.:lawl:

No, you only play Xbox advertised games.

Even when hiding behind a PC.

You're right about something................you only talk about Xbox advertise games, and those are the ONLY games you play.

Because we all know that you have not played any Playstation games since 2014.

And I already proved that you have not played any Nintendo games that you claim to play on emulator.

I took a quote from this thread idiot :smilecry: 

And no... I play all types of games.  YOU on the other hand... :rofl: 

psnxx.png

steamjer.png

jerky.png

That is LITERALLY the most embarrassing shit I've ever seen in my life... you don't play anything :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

I took a quote from this thread idiot :smilecry: 

And no... I play all types of games.  YOU on the other hand... :rofl: 

No you didn't my "nail on the head" comment is not from THIS thread.

You're so angry you're stumbling between threads.

And no...........you only play Xbox advertised games.

You don't play Playstation games since 2014.

And you definitely don't play Nintendo games from the past decade.

And the reason why you don't actually open up and show your Steam library is because I would see the vast majority of those games not played either.

Its so funny to see you bring over your NES/SNES and Playstation ROMS and put them in your Steam library and give them boxart pictures. You probably spend more time curating your Steam library list than playing it.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

No you didn't my "nail on the head" comment is not from THIS thread.

You're so angry you're stumbling between threads.

And no...........you only play Xbox advertised games.

You don't play Playstation games since 2014.

And you definitely don't play Nintendo games from the past decade.

And the reason why you don't actually open up and show your Steam library is because I would see the vast majority of those games not played either.

Its so funny to see you bring over your NES/SNES and Playstation ROMS and put them in your Steam library and give them boxart pictures. You probably spend more time curating your Steam library list than playing it.:lawl:

No it's not... lmfao it was literally from this thread LOL how stupid are you!!  :kaz: 

And god damn... you just keep getting raped :tom: 

Played 4h of Tales this weekend... among other stuff

tales.png

You played.... literally NOTHING :mj: 

And yea, I've probably spent more time alone just CURATING my steam library than you have actually in the steam client PERIOD in the last 6 months :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

And yea, I've probably spent more time alone just CURATING my steam library

than you have playing games. Yes.

There's a reason why you don't fully open up the library to show publicly.

Its just a padded list of games you haven't played.

In addition to all the Playstation and Nintendo games that you haven't played for the MAJORITY of this past decade.

Stay mad about GT7 for an entire year. Being mad about games you don't play is pretty much what you do.:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

than you have playing games. Yes.

There's a reason why you don't fully open up the library to show publicly.

Its just a padded list of games you haven't played.

In addition to all the Playstation and Nintendo games that you haven't played for the MAJORITY of this past decade.

Stay mad about GT7 for an entire year. Being mad about games you don't play is pretty much what you do.:drake:

Oh yea? :roll: 

aa11.png

31 hours in the past 2 weeks on Steam alone.  Not counting that I've been playing The Artful Escape through Game Pass... 

You're REALLY fucking butthurt that I exposed your ass aren't you?  You're embarrassing :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh yea? :roll: 

aa11.png

31 hours in the past 2 weeks on Steam alone.  Not counting that I've been playing The Artful Escape through Game Pass... 

You're REALLY fucking butthurt that I exposed your ass aren't you?  You're embarrassing :hehe: 

No, open up your entire library.

Or you are just picking and choosing.

You don't play games, and you have a padded library of ROMS that you added to your Steam library.........that you don't play.

I can hit pause on your little video, it was noticeable.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, open up your entire library.

Or you are just picking and choosing.

You don't play games, and you have a padded library of ROMS that you added to your Steam library.........that you don't play.

Dude I've played more in the past 2 weeks than you have in the past 2 years :kaz:  :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Dude I've played more in the past 2 weeks than you have in the past 2 years :kaz:  :rofl: 

He's trying to pretend that he didn't see me telling him to open up his entire Steam library for public view.

Its not working.

This is the part where he starts screaming madder and cursing.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's trying to pretend that he didn't see me telling him to open up his entire Steam library for public view.

Its not working.

This is the part where he starts screaming madder and cursing.

You can already see everything you need to see in my profile...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Remij

You're a non gaming loser.  You don't play Steam, you don't play PS, you don't play Xbox... and you sure as HELL... don't play Switch.

There is a reason Jehurey, why my OLD ASS PS account which I haven't used since 2014... STILL has more trophies and games played than yours... even 2 generations later.... :tom: 

You're a hypocrite piece of trash.  Don't EVER talk to anyone about playing games on this forum ever again.  The jig is up bitch :reg: 

Just now, Remij said:

You can already see everything you need to see in my profile...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Remij

You're a non gaming loser.  You don't play Steam, you don't play PS, you don't play Xbox... and you sure as HELL... don't play Switch.

There is a reason Jehurey, why my OLD ASS PS account which I haven't used since 2014... STILL has more trophies and games played than yours... even 2 generations later.... :tom: 

You're a hypocrite piece of trash.  Don't EVER talk to anyone about playing games on this forum ever again.  The jig is up bitch :reg: 

No.

Entire steam library open to public view.

Last time it had only shown the game you had played the most, Dragon Quest 11 :mjgrin:

And this time, when I go to games, it doesn't show anything.

I wonder if you doing whatever it is you did to bring in and count the roms (that you clearly don't play) caused your profile list of games to become inaccessible.

But, its obvious you just have a padded list of roms, and we know you don't play those.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.

Entire steam library open to public view.

Last time it had only shown the game you had played the most, Dragon Quest 11 :mjgrin:

And this time, when I go to games, it doesn't show anything.

I wonder if you doing whatever it is you did to bring in and count the roms (that you clearly don't play) caused your profile list of games to become inaccessible.

But, its obvious you just have a padded list of roms, and we know you don't play those.

LOL it's clear you don't have any idea how Steam works!! :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL it's clear you don't have any idea how Steam works!! :smilecry: 

I love how he isn't showing anything.

Probably because we would see just how padded his steam library is of ROMS, and we already know he doesn't play any of those.

He probably combined other game libraries of games he doesn't play as well. LOL

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he isn't showing anything.

Probably because we would see just how padded his steam library is of ROMS, and we already know he doesn't play any of those.

He probably combined other game libraries of games he doesn't play as well. LOL

You can see right on my profile how many steam games I own fucknut... and that doesn't include ROMs added to Steam.. LOL again.. showing you have no fucking idea how this stuff works... You simply haven't ever used Steam enough to learn :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can see right on my profile how many steam games I own fucknut...

No that's padded with ROMS.

I saw the NES and SNES and Playstation roms in your video.

Its a padded list of roms, and we know you don't play ROMS.

Just now, jehurey said:

No that's padded with ROMS.

I saw the NES and SNES and Playstation roms in your video.

Its a padded list of roms, and we know you don't play ROMS.

No it's not... ROFL..  Again, you're just showing that you have no idea how steam fucking works :kaz: 

Look at the "ALL" section... I have 37 games not listed due to being shit that's hidden like redundant versions of games I own... 

I have 863 games bought on Steam.. Do the math...  1055 games in my Library - 863 = 192 Non-Steam/ROMs added.

a222.png

LMAO fuckhurey constantly getting owned because he simply can't admit he's a hypocrite non-gamer :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No it's not...

yes it is.

sweetie, its in your own video.

so unless you can show me the official Steam page listing for Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3 and Super Mario World.............you merely took ROMS and combined them in your steam library.

Gave them boxarts and everything.