WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

Just now, jehurey said:

so the game is stuttering when you try to use PC controls, which are supposed to be its advantage. especially for this genre.

hope they fix it soon.

I'm sure they will.  It apparently also is fixed if you lock the fps to a multiple of 60.  So it must be a bug or something.

Anyway, Twinblade said the dualsense is the best way... so you can just use that on PC with haptics and adaptive triggers.  I'd also consider not having a character talk through the controller speaker as a plus actually as well.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You keep telling me you're a hermit but continually defend Xbox (the console). This isn't an L to you if you're just a hermit but a gigantic one to the lemmings. :shrug:

I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation.  Sure it's ownage to the lemmings.. but it's a simple fact that any future Deathloop games will be Xbox only.  So it's kind of bittersweet ownage for the cows.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm sure they will.  It apparently also is fixed if you lock the fps to a multiple of 60.  So it must be a bug or something.

Anyway, Twinblade said the dualsense is the best way... so you can just use that on PC with haptics and adaptive triggers.  I'd also consider not having a character talk through the controller speaker as a plus actually as well.

its amazing that what features you are unable to have, just so happens to be what you prefer.

how coincidental.

Just now, Remij said:

I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation.  Sure it's ownage to the lemmings.. but it's a simple fact that any future Deathloop games will be Xbox only.  So it's kind of bittersweet ownage for the cows.

The fact of the situation is that Deathloop is a 10 and it's PS5 console exclusive. 

You are speaking about a game that doesn't exist yet, may never exist, if it exists could be 5+ years away and have no idea how good it will or can be. Meanwhile, Deathloop right now is a 10 on PS5 and a nada on Xbox :takei: So ain't nothing bittersweet. MS funding a 10 for PS5 lol while lemmings tried to claim ownage for a 7.0 MLB game that was still on PS consoles anyway :drake:

That also gives PS5 3 GOTY noms so far this year, in a year that didn't even get Horizon or God of War. Absolutely none of the PS5 bangers are even out yet and it's already flooded with AAAs and even a AAAA console exclusive less than 12 months from launch. BEAST!

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The fact of the situation is that Deathloop is a 10 and it's PS5 console exclusive. 

You are speaking about a game that doesn't exist yet, may never exist, if it exists could be 5+ years away and have no idea how good it will or can be. Meanwhile, Deathloop right now is a 10 on PS5 and a nada on Xbox :takei: So ain't nothing bittersweet. MS funding a 10 for PS5 lol while lemmings tried to claim ownage for a 7.0 MLB game that was still on PS consoles anyway :drake:

That also gives PS5 3 GOTY noms so far this year, in a year that didn't even get Horizon or God of War. Absolutely none of the PS5 bangers are even out yet and it's already flooded with AAAs and even a AAAA console exclusive less than 12 months from launch. BEAST!

Ok lol.

• Haha 1

lol ofc lemij and his fellow lemshites is like deathloop 2 will be xbox exclusive! :cries:

GODstation got dat banger now, not the other way around. typical lemshite shit again... "just wait.... and wait and wait" but nothing ever happens :mj: 

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

lol ofc lemij and his fellow lemshites is like deathloop 2 will be xbox exclusive! :cries:

GODstation got dat banger now, not the other way around. typical lemshite shit again... "just wait.... and wait and wait" but nothing ever happens :mj: 

LOL ofc kaz!

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Certainly not Jehurey.  Though if he does, we can be sure he wont play it. :hest: 

holy shit, i'm living rent-free inside his head.

i love how he thinks he's found an effective topic against me.......but he's the one who clearly looks and acts butthurt right now.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

holy shit, i'm living rent-free inside his head.

i love how he thinks he's found an effective topic against me.......but he's the one who clearly looks and acts butthurt right now.

You're living game-free... because you don't play them :omglol: 

• Haha 1

Ive played about 3 ish hours so far and it's really great once you get past the introduction tutorial phase. The level design and gunplay so far feel excellent.

Hard to say if its worth a 10 so far, but I'd say it's at least already feeling like a excellent AAA game, at least.