Jump to content

WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

What money is worth is different to everyone and if you look at the top 20 sales charts every month you will see there most definitely is enough exclusives to justify their purchases, in fact they are the majority of sales. Not to mention no one only plays just exclusives on a console.

PC is the only platform that truly doesn't have any exclusives that justify it's purchase, and for the cost of actually getting a great PC you could pretty much have all 3 consoles. 

I dont know you are arguing sales charts? So a game sells well means we all have to like it? You sound like MadSheep. Idiot. Like yall gonna argue with me/others cause we dont like Sony games enough to want the console lol ok. Shut up already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

idc about spiderman and sonys same old cinematic 3rd person shooters. I have no desire to play that shit. I hate souls games and rougelikes. 

Lol

 

Still pretending to hate those cinematic 3rd person shooters as you did all of last gen but you bust a nut and went crazy for Rise of the tomb raider :kaz:

 

Who do you think you’re kidding Jon? Everyone here knows your opinion of a game all depends on whether its on xbox or playstation.

 

dont care about spiderman….but went nuts for sunset overdrive, a glorified tech demo :D 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLHBO said:

Lol

 

Still pretending to hate those cinematic 3rd person shooters as you did all of last gen but you bust a nut and went crazy for Rise of the tomb raider :kaz:

 

Who do you think you’re kidding Jon? Everyone here knows your opinion of a game all depends on whether its on xbox or playstation.

 

dont care about spiderman….but went nuts for sunset overdrive, a glorified tech demo :D 

I dont like spiderman as a character. Why would i be interested in a game about a character / world im not interested in? Yall are the same as you were a decade ago. Worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonbX said:

I dont know you are arguing sales charts? So a game sells well means we all have to like it? You sound like MadSheep. Idiot. Like yall gonna argue with me/others cause we dont like Sony games enough to want the console lol ok. Shut up already.

Sales indicate popularity, which indicates if it is something that people see as having value. Yes, when the majority of sales are exclusives it very much shows that people see that there are enough of exclusives to justify the consoles purchase lol It ain't complicated. 

 

'Not enough exclusives to justify a console purchase'

-Most of Top 20 are exclusives, clearly showing there is plenty of them and they are very much justifying a system purchase as that is what is selling.

As opposed to you guys that just hate something because it's not on your box :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

“I hate all these PlayStation games but I really enjoy these similar yet vastly inferior games on Xbox :idid:“ - JonB

Go play Big Truckers you buck tooth idiot . That smiley probably you, b :rofls:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

Sales indicate popularity, which indicates if it is something that people see as having value. Yes, when the majority of sales are exclusives it very much shows that people see that there are enough of exclusives to justify the consoles purchase lol It ain't complicated. 

 

'Not enough exclusives to justify a console purchase'

-Most of Top 20 are exclusives, clearly showing there is plenty of them and they are very much justifying a system purchase as that is what is selling.

As opposed to you guys that just hate something because it's not on your box :drake:

I dont buy games based on popularity you fucking idiot. I buy games i want to play. There arent enough exclusives for ME to buy a PS5. Yall are literally dumb as dirt.

 

Yall RL fanboys FR . IT SELLS WELL MUST LIKE IT!!1 Retard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

“I hate all these PlayStation games but I really enjoy these similar yet vastly inferior games on Xbox :idid:“ - JonB

The only Insomniac game jonb has ever liked or been interested in is the one that was an Xbox exclusive. What an amazing coincidence :drake:

Absolute zero interest in any other ones, especially ones that take the SO formula and vastly improve it 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Go play Big Truckers you buck tooth idiot . That smiley probably you, b :rofls:

Cant play spiderman, nor uncharted, but recore, grounded, bleeding edge, state of decay, crackdown 3 are all bangers.

 

American truck sim has a higher MC than most of the xflop games you’ve hyped and played :D a fucking eurojank truck sim better than the finest that Microsoft had to offer :rofls:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

The only Insomniac game jonb has ever liked or been interested in is the one that was an Xbox exclusive. What an amazing coincidence :drake:

Absolute zero interest in any other ones, especially ones that take the SO formula and vastly improve it 

I dont like Spiderman. I like Wolverine. Maybe that game will be cool. Put your little dick back in your pants now you rabid fucking idiot .

 

You guys get so fucking upset as a grown ass man when people dont jerk off to PS like yall do . Idiots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Cant play spiderman, nor uncharted, but recore, grounded, bleeding edge, state of decay, crackdown 3 are all bangers.

 

American truck sim has a higher MC than most of the xflop games you’ve hyped and played :D a fucking eurojank truck sim better than the finest that Microsoft had to offer :rofls:

I played every UC game. I doubt you have tbh. I mean, i dont see you talking Ratchet , Returnal or w e else. I see you talking about BigRig Sim and and an old ass indie game/ Fuck outta here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonbX said:

I dont buy games based on popularity you fucking idiot. I buy games i want to play. There arent enough exclusives for ME to buy a PS5. Yall are literally dumb as dirt.

 

Yall RL fanboys FR . IT SELLS WELL MUST LIKE IT!!1 Retard.

Why are you even replying to a discussion and reply I was having to Ramza you moron :biggrin: The sales discussion was in reply to his post. 

You calling the guy that plays on everything a RL fanboy while you've been a pure lemming for literal decades :mj:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I dont like Spiderman. I like Wolverine. Maybe that game will be cool. Put your little dick back in your pants now you rabid fucking idiot .

 

You guys get so fucking upset as a grown ass man when people dont jerk off to PS like yall do . Idiots. 

Why you always get so angry? You've been here like 20 years and still lose your shit daily at trolling :hest:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

Why are you even replying to a discussion and reply I was having to Ramza you moron :biggrin: The sales discussion was in reply to his post. 

You calling the guy that plays on everything a RL fanboy while you've been a pure lemming for literal decades :mj:

I said me/others you fucking clown ass. You are IRL DUMB. 

 

And yeah you are a RL fanboy. Look how act here bro . Like a dick sucker. You suck dicks b :reg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

Why you always get so angry? You've been here like 20 years and still lose your shit daily at trolling :hest:

Who is trolling ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonbX said:

Who is trolling ?

Do you realise where you post yet after all these years?

 

Every single time with after like a couple replies you lose it :drake:

'fucking idiots, IRL DUMB, morons, dick sucker, suck a dick, grown ass man, you IRL stupid, try to get personal, etc, etc'. 

Why you always so upset and angry? 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

What money is worth is different to everyone and if you look at the top 20 sales charts every month you will see there most definitely is enough exclusives to justify their purchases, in fact they are the majority of sales. Not to mention no one only plays just exclusives on a console.

PC is the only platform that truly doesn't have any exclusives that justify it's purchase, and for the cost of actually getting a great PC you could pretty much have all 3 consoles. 

You mean the same Nintendo games that clings to the charts for months and even years because there's nothing else on Nintendo platforms? I think I saw Mario Kart 8 in the chart earlier. Wow, lmao. 

 

And the occasional Sony exclusives. That's not a whole lot of games, especially since I don't expect anyone to like all of them. So you have a small pool of games to choose from. A handful of games from two publishers.

 

When you have a PC you usually don't play your multiplat anywhere else, there's generally no need. 

 

PC has more exclusives than you'd think. Just not the type of games that you will see in top 20 NPD charts next to casual trash like CoD and Mario. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Do you realise where you post yet after all these years?

 

Every single time with after like a couple replies you lose it :drake:

'fucking idiots, IRL DUMB, morons, dick sucker, suck a dick, grown ass man, you IRL stupid, try to get personal, etc, etc'. 

Why you always so upset and angry? 

 

The only one that is losing it you. You repeat for years that i should also like every Sony game. Thats because it bothers you IRL that i dont. Thats not an act. Thats not trolling. Thats how you are. 

Its some sad shit that you get that mad about it to :D :D

IDDDDIOT

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You mean the same Nintendo games that clings to the charts for months and even years because there's nothing else on Nintendo platforms? I think I saw Mario Kart 8 in the chart earlier. Wow, lmao. 

 

And the occasional Sony exclusives. That's not a whole lot of games, especially since I don't expect anyone to like all of them. So you have a small pool of games to choose from. A handful of games from two publishers.

 

When you have a PC you usually don't play your multiplat anywhere else, there's generally no need. 

 

PC has more exclusives than you'd think. Just not the type of games that you will see in top 20 NPD charts next to casual trash like CoD and Mario. 

MadSheep had a 1080ti and bought multiplats on PS4. That tells ya a lil something.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...