Geforce NOW leaks multiple Playstation games coming to PC including God of War, Demon's Souls Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, GT7, and Returnal

Post on REEE

FWIW this could be why GeForce Now has these games in a DB:

Testing On Steam (Steamworks Documentation)

partner.steamgames.com partner.steamgames.com

Enabling Internal Testers
You will obviously need to test your application yourself before release and you may have other employees that you wish to grant access to help test. The best way to enable these employees to test is by adding them to your Steamworks account. By default, the first user created in a Steamworks account is granted administrative permissions and access to the default application being worked on. That user can then add more users to help develop and test the application. You can read more about adding new users in Managing Your Steamworks Account.

Additionally, you can request keys for a package that will grant immediate access to your application. To learn more about the different types of packages and requesting keys, please see Packages.

Employees of publishers who have access to games currently being tested via deployment to Steam, might be using GeForce Now.

Essentially Steam has built in "closed betas" for employees of companies.

Particularly in the COVID world I could see this being used on something like GeForce Now quite a bit. Those games get installed on nVidia's machines, end up in an nVidia DB maybe?

Basically... employees of publishers use Geforce Now to remotely test games on Steam.....:bena:

Oh no... but Jerry thinks Sony is going to route PSNow, through GeforceNow  :lawl: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has clearly gotten way off course and its only getting worse. locked.

Cows right now       

The list is seemingly legit because it also has the correct Uncharted name for the collection, as well as the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy one as well.   https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-wa

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

LOLOLOL

How many times do I have to own you with this shit dude?  :mj:

Keep going though..  Please :hest: 

So in other words you don't have a response to this:

GeForce Now works by READING STEAM/EPIC/GOG databases.

Sweetie........................if GeForce Now is adding it to their database................why didn't people discover it on Steam or Epic's databases?

Because its another service.

Do you?

You've never played GeForce Now, the way its currently designed, have you?

Stuff like this is why PC was first place last gen. By siphoning 100% of XB titles, 99% of Sony titles, having it's own exclusive genres, getting the most developers, and emulating any decent Kidtendo game.  Nothing really tops PC's library.

If you think last gen's PC triple digit lead blowout was a show stealer, watch out for this gen.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, jehurey said:

So in other words you don't have a response to this:

Do you?

You've never played GeForce Now, the way its currently designed, have you?

Jesus you're SO fucking stupid....

Don't EVER presume to tell me I've never played anything BITCH... :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Post on REEE

Basically... employees of publishers use Geforce Now to remotely test games on Steam.....:bena:

Oh no... but Jerry thinks Sony is going to route PSNow, through GeforceNow  :lawl: 

Oh boy..........he's now scrambling to find anything he can use as evidence.

And he is now proposing the idea that all of these THIRTY GAMES have already been ported to PC..........and their own testers are just testing it on GeForce Now, of games that are on Steam.

But.........nobody can find those game listings on any Steam database, at any point, throughout these past months.

Well, that's an interesting theory.:mjgrin:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Stuff like this is why PC was first place last gen. By siphoning 100% of XB titles and 99% of Sony titles (and emulating any decent Kidtendo game) nothing really tops PC's library.

Oh no you don't slimeball :D you don't get to hide behind PC again after declaring yourself a lemshit the other day.

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus you're SO fucking stupid....

Don't EVER presume to tell me I've never played anything BITCH... :tom: 

No, you currently don't know.

And you already know that my explaination is correct.

And you already see that the spreadsheet does not list those games under Steam, which already pokes a serious hole through your theory.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh boy..........he's now scrambling to find anything he can use as evidence.

And he is now proposing the idea that all of these THIRTY GAMES have already been ported to PC..........and their own testers are just testing it on GeForce Now, of games that are on Steam.

But.........nobody can find those game listings on any Steam database, at any point, throughout these past months.

Well, that's an interesting theory.:mjgrin:

I'm laughing right now... because you don't even know how SteamDB works.. :kaz: 

Which was always obvious.... because you don't even know how Steam itself works :lawl: 

Just now, Voidler said:

There seems to be a bunch of nonsense in there too like New Super Mario Bros, Bayonetta 3 and Chrono Cross Remake

:lawl:

Remij actually typed.............on here.............that this confirmed information that HE ALREADY KNEW and (based on the way he typed it) INFORMATION GIVEN TO HIM.

Just now, Substatic said:

Both belong to the MS Family.

B1xGU96.gif

Nope denied, these games were ported to Steam not Microshit store (a store they had to abandon because nobody bought games from it :rofl: )

Just now, Remij said:

I'm laughing right now... because you don't even know how SteamDB works.. :kaz: 

Which was always obvious.... because you don't even know how Steam itself works :lawl: 

I love how he isn't responding to what I just pointed out.

So........just confirmed.......Remij is literally saying that Sony already did the development work of at least 30 PS4 and PS5 games...............these games are ALREADY RUNNING ON STEAM.

And in fact, they are in such advanced development, the testers have gone ahead and started trying them out on GeForce Now.

He's committing to that, right now.

Just now, Remij said:

This thread is going to be AMAZING to bump :blessed: 

Keep talking Jerry :hest: 

:juggle: 

He's now running off...........and doing the classic "you'll see.............SOMEDAY..........you'll see!!!!" routine.

He got mad, all because I literally typed out in plain English was he's trying to insinuate.

And he's angry because it sounded stupid.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he isn't responding to what I just pointed out.

So........just confirmed.......Remij is literally saying that Sony already did the development work of at least 30 PS4 and PS5 games...............these games are ALREADY RUNNING ON STEAM.

And in fact, they are in such advanced development, the testers have gone ahead and started trying them out on GeForce Now.

He's committing to that, right now.

You're really fucking stupid.  Like REALLY fucking stupid :kaz: 

You think devs only test.... completed games :drake: 

Do you think these are "beta" tests???  LOLOLL

Jesus fucking christ :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I dunno. I mean the entire PS5 line-up is on there. It seems hard to believe they would plan to port everything at the same time.

Who said anything about porting everything at the same time?

You guys DO realize that depots aren't only made for games that are completed or in an advanced stage of development... right?

Many of these could simply signal intent...  Nothing says they are all being massively developed in parallel and releasing soon :tom: 

Sony is DEFINITELY bringing a "WHOLE SLATE" of games to PC.... We already fucking knew this.  Devs were told to plan ahead for PC versions while developing the console version... which is what this could signify.....

Why the FUCK are people acting surprised that everything that we said what happening... is happening.  

I even WARNED that little fucking weasel @jehurey this was happening.

And as they come one by one... I'm going to keep throwing it their faces :geese: 

Edited by Remij