Jump to content

August NPD: Switch #1 hardware, Playstation #1 revenue, Xbox #1 in losing the gen


Recommended Posts

Just now, jehurey said:

Maybe they can make a tutorial to teach you to not lose your shit over a person.

 

............and teach you to play games on the PS4, since you seem to have been confused since 2014.

Hey everyone... What do you call a Playstation gaming subscription service for people like Jehurey?

 

 

PSMaybeLater :lawl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That 4 already, I'm already sick of it ...      Wait another Forza title? I'm no where close to being sick of those

maybe he meant fire sales

Lemmings talking about games 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hey everyone... What do you call a Playstation gaming subscription service for people like Jehurey?

 

 

PSMaybeLater :lawl: 

No, that's the phrase you ended the majority of your posts from the past 3 years:tom:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Number of Xbox gamers with GamePass isn’t even up to 40%, stop the damage control. Last official numbers for MIcrosoft put GamePass at 18 million subs across PC and Xbox. The idea that it didn’t chart because it’s on GamePass on Xbox is complete bullshit especially when we have Phil showing his ass in public and saying GamePass is supposed to boost retail sales.

 

 Gamers supporting games they claim to love is worth celebrating, doesn’t matter if the games cost $70 or $10. What’s hilarious is frauds like you praising a game like Psychonauts as a  GOTY candidate and then not even showing up to support the hardworking devs because you’re a clown :RISITAS:.

Gamepass is never going to boost retail sales. That's 18 million people who can get the game for no additional cost, you're really going to stick to Phil's narrative here? lol That's almost twice the amount of gamers with a PS5 right now, a huge loss of potential buyer no matter how you slice it.

 

Plus it's fucking Psychonauts, a niche cult classic that took 18 years before it got a sequel. Not exactly a household name that guarantees high sales to begin with.

 

I've never praised Psychonauts 2 as a GOTY contender, I haven't even played it yet. Enough with your fantasy narratives about me. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Gamepass is never going to boost retail sales. That's 18 million people who can get the game for no additional cost, you're really going to stick to Phil's narrative here? lol That's almost twice the amount of gamers with a PS5 right now, a huge loss of potential buyer no matter how you slice it.

 

Plus it's fucking Psychonauts, a niche cult classic that took 18 years before it got a sequel. Not exactly a household name that guarantees high sales to begin with.

 

I've never praised Psychonauts 2 as a GOTY contender, I haven't even played it yet. Enough with your fantasy narratives about me. :D 

Psychonauts literally got advertised as this summer's biggest game for the entire Xbox brand.

 

Alot of games simply do not get that much advertising and push from the platform-holder.

 

What you should be concerned is that Phil Spencer's "narrative" is the same one he's telling Microsoft's top execs and therefore, Microsoft shareholders.

 

They expect results in the form of INCREASED revenue. And if that isn't happening, they will change direction.

 

So Phil Spencer's promises, as bad and as poor faith as they clearly appear to be when we hear him, can have bad consequences.

 

If Phil over-promised a whole bunch of stuff, and the shareholders get mad because they didn't see the money, then MS might go around doing another round of studio closures again.

 

MS could close Double Fine, and now we have completely lost those IPs and the original creators will never be able to work on their IP again. Layoffs is the easiest way for corporations to meet their next quarter's profit earnings.

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

 

 

I've never praised Psychonauts 2 as a GOTY contender, I haven't even played it yet. Enough with your fantasy narratives about me. :D 

Then why the fuck do you keep bringing up it's review scores?

 

At least when I say R&C is a great game I'm talking from experience because I own the game and personally enjoy it but your stupid clown ass is out here hyping the scores of a game you've never played and don't own because it has an 87 on MC. Then how do you turn around and say I'm the one that cares about critics' scores? Make this make sense you lemshit retard because you are completely contradicting yourself right now :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Then why the fuck do you keep bringing up it's review scores?

 

At least when I say R&C is a great game I'm talking from experience because I own the game and personally enjoy it but your stupid clown ass is out here hyping the scores of a game you've never played and don't own because it has an 87 on MC. Then how do you turn around and say I'm the one that cares about critics' scores? Make this make sense you lemshit retard because you are completely contradicting yourself right now :mj:

It has an 89 retard :tom: 

 

And look how big of a deal you're making out of Ratshit losing to Psychonauts 2... you're REALLY fucking mad about that :hest: 

 

It's hilarious that MS is making Sony's best games this year LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

It has an 89 retard :tom: 

 

And look how big of a deal you're making out of Ratshit losing to Psychonauts 2... you're REALLY fucking mad about that :hest: 

 

It's hilarious that MS is making Sony's best games this year LOL

it's an 87 retard. You pick the review score with the highest number of reviews, that's how aggregates work moron.

 

Also nowhere in my post did I mention Ratchet. Your idiot lemtard boyfriend brought it up as a pathetic attempt at damage controlling Psychonaut 2's poor sales.

 

Why would I damage control R&C? It got great review scores (MC 88 with 126 reviews) and charted #1 on its debut month, it's still on the the top 15 NPD charts 3 months after release unlike Psychoflop 2 that's not even on the Top 50 :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

it's an 87 retard. You pick the review score with the highest number of reviews, that's how aggregates work moron.

 

Also nowhere in my post did I mention Ratchet. Your idiot lemtard boyfriend brought it up as a pathetic attempt at damage controlling Psychonaut 2's poor sales.

 

Why would I damage control R&C? It got great review scores (MC 88 with 126 reviews) and charted #1 on its debut month, it's still on the the top 15 NPD charts 3 months after release unlike Psychoflop 2 that's not even on the Top 50 :mj:

 

This is systemwars retard... you pick the highest score

 

godlyt.png

 

:reg: 

 

:juggle: :juggle:  Trashit got owned :hehe: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shamepass is just Microsoft pleading with people to buy xflop. “Here buy our console and we’ll give you all these games for a dollar, please….WE’RE BEGGING YOU!!!”.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

Remember when Xbox won a month for the first time in years and the lemmings and pretend hermits were talking about Xbox taking over :tom:

This clowns think the 360 days are right around the corner :drake: 

 

They don’t realise its been like 10-14 years since the xbox glory days. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

This is systemwars retard... you pick the highest score

 

godlyt.png

 

:reg: 

 

:juggle: :juggle:  Trashit got owned :hehe: 

 

lol 33 reviews.

 

Most reviewers skipped it lol, no wonder it flopped hard in sales  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

lol 33 reviews.

 

Most reviewers kipped it lol, no wonder it flopped hard in sales  :kaz:

LOLOL ok idiot... the only way to settle this is to use opencritic which combines all the reviews from all systems...

 

Let's see...

 

daa1111111.png

 

ohhh nice nice.. 88 is respectable :obama:

 

 

And let's see over here...

 

getfucked.png

 

WOW 89..  :blessed: 

 

LMFAO get fucked :cruise: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOLOL ok idiot... the only way to settle this is to use opencritic which combines all the reviews from all systems...

 

Let's see...

 

 

 

ohhh nice nice.. 88 is respectable :obama:

 

 

And let's see over here...

 

 

 

WOW 89..  :blessed: 

 

LMFAO get fucked :cruise: 

Wow, a whole point higher, a statistically negligible advantage. You're still getting raped by more reviews on R&C no matter how you spin it  :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Wow, a whole point higher, a statistically negligible advantage. You're till getting raped by more reviews on R&C no matter how you spin it  :sabu:

 

Cows are now falling back to the amount of reviews instead of the score :lawl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

Cows are now falling back to the amount of reviews instead of the score :lawl: 

:kaz: Lemshits suddenly caring about review scores after a whole generation of getting fucked by MS.

 

 

Even if we go by review scores of highest rated games on both platforms PS5 still wins there  :mj:

 

976403272_CaptureSW.thumb.JPG.be1295614a5bc33822d72cdf898db5e0.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...