List the fakeboys and their true faction

Too many people hiding behind other systems, or pretending to be one thing but secretly spending all their time on other systems.

I’ll start

Lemij - lemshit

Substatic - Lemshit

DynamiteFlop - Lemshit

Ghostz - Lemshit

Hey look there seems to be a pattern :drake:

• Haha 2
  • NPC 1
  • dead 2
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Too many people hiding behind other systems, or pretending to be one thing but secretly spending all their time on other systems.

I’ll start

Lemij - lemshit

Substatic - Lemshit

DynamiteFlop - Lemshit

Ghostz - Lemshit

Hey look there seems to be a pattern :drake:

JsDsHaD.gif

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO "Don't suck Sony's dick? ...you're a lemming" :cries: 

That's exactly what this thread is about :tom:  

More like “defending xbox like it’s your firstborn child at every opportunity” makes you a lemming

Just now, TLHBO said:

More like “defending xbox like it’s your firstborn child at every opportunity” makes you a lemming

You see what you want to see lmfao... because Lemmings are literally on your mind 24/7.

They're LITERALLY IN YOUR NAME....  Your entire persona is based around them... LOL as if you're going to see anything any other way :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

You see what you want to see lmfao... because Lemmings are literally on your mind 24/7.

They're LITERALLY IN YOUR NAME....  Your entire persona is based around them... LOL as if you're going to see anything any other way :hest: 

Animated GIF

Son I’ve spent about 18 years hunting down lemshits, I know one when I see one and you have the unmistakable stench of xbox….that putrid smell which smells like rotten flops and dusty, empty shelves from the lack of games

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Animated GIF

Son I’ve spent about 18 years hunting down lemshits, I know one when I see one and you have the unmistakable stench of xbox….that putrid smell which smells like rotten flops and dusty, empty shelves from the lack of games

This Psychonut :tom: 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

This kid seem obsessed. Seems to be a common trend with the non gamers here.

Who the fuck are you to call someone a non gamer? You just play the shovelware on Shamepass :D honey I shrunk the kids MP, that fat sjw fighting game, generic zombie flops lmfao just bottom of the barrel “gaming” sold for a dollar. Microsoft is the poundland of the industry.

• Haha 1

Who the fuck are you to call someone a non gamer? You just play the shovelware on Shamepass :D honey I shrunk the kids MP, that fat sjw fighting game, generic zombie flops lmfao just bottom of the barrel “gaming” sold for a dollar. Microsoft is the poundland of the industry.

Im playing Tales while you are playing big rig simulator and some old switch indie game haha. But ok

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im playing Tales while you are playing big rig simulator and some old switch indie game haha. But ok

Lmao I knew you’d go snooping through that thread the moment I posted in it :D just like you keep personal info on Jerry. You’re an insidious sob Jon, but I get it you need to defend xflop at all costs.

You’re playing a JRPG which you used to make fun of relentlessly. but you’ve had fuck all for a decade that’s why you hyped up pure shit like crackdown 3, scalebound, recore and all the Gamepass flops.

Meanwhile I’ve been swimming in AAA games for all those years.

Don’t talk about games Jon, it doesn’t suit you.

Also American Truck sim is fucking legit :glad:

Lmao I knew you’d go snooping through that thread the moment I posted in it :D just like you keep personal info on Jerry. You’re an insidious sob Jon, but I get it you need to defend xflop at all costs.

You’re playing a JRPG which you used to make fun of relentlessly. but you’ve had fuck all for a decade that’s why you hyped up pure shit like crackdown 3, scalebound, recore and all the Gamepass flops.

Meanwhile I’ve been swimming in AAA games for all those years.

Don’t talk about games Jon, it doesn’t suit you.

Also American Truck sim is fucking legit :glad:

shut up, idiot

Just now, JonbX said:

You probably play Xbox more than anyone, DUMBO.

Werent you the original Xbox kid? That ugly pimple faced idiot from the UK with an underbite?

Yea, you can't trust these guys. 

Look at the 14 hours Jehurey put into 12 minutes...  :mj: 

14 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You probably play Xbox more than anyone, DUMBO.

Werent you the original Xbox kid? That ugly pimple faced idiot from the UK with an underbite?

I haven’t touched an xflop console in about 5 years :den: safe to say I haven’t missed anything.