One major game this quarter is going to get delayed

• Twinblade★ changed the title to One major game this quarter is going to get delayed

EA would know the pre-order and how that's tracking compared to previous Battlefields.

We're talking about 5 weeks from release. They're not working on content, and I hardly doubt they have an issue with glitches or their engine.

They don't want CoD to release at the same time and crush them. It could actually do hard for the franchise in the future.

I'm sorry @Twinblade but 2042 looks like garbage. BF will never change and get back to good gameplay when try to compete with COD and now all these stupid battle royal shooters.

The pacing, the speed, the stupid hook to literally teleport on top of a building then jump down like 5 stories without taking any damage. What a FUCKING joke.

ADHD shooter to the maximum. thanks fartnight etc. 

Edited by kaz
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

EA would know the pre-order and how that's tracking compared to previous Battlefields.

We're talking about 5 weeks from release. They're not working on content, and I hardly doubt they have an issue with glitches or their engine.

They don't want CoD to release at the same time and crush them. It could actually do hard for the franchise in the future.

They haven't worried about releasing close to CoD for years now. Not sure where you've been. The game will sell millions regardless, with many shooter fans opting to buy both (like in the past).

EA doesn't want a repeat of BF4, where the game was unplayable for several weeks for many people. Much like BF4, 2042 is one again launching across 2 gens so they probably have issues related to that. I don't expect them to delay it all the way to next year, but to November seems reasonable.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This sad Hagrid looking MF :D imagine being so desperate for attention that you just tweet out “A GAME IS GETTING DELAYED GUYS….BUT I AINT SAYING WHICH LOLOLOL”

Lol that is a pretty bitch move. Like woah, "a game" will be delayed? Really dealing that hot gossip.