Jump to content

iPhone 13 Day 🥳


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yup, it arrived at their facility this morning. I'm pissed because it was going to be a 3rd camera for this week's video shoot. I'll just have to grab an extra DLSR for now, I guess.

Lemme get those impressions once you cop it :blessed: you’re going from the regular 11 to the 13 pro, right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Lemme get those impressions once you cop it :blessed: you’re going from the regular 11 to the 13 pro, right? 

Yup. I’ve already used the 13’s camera pretty extensively. It’s amazing! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yup. I’ve already used the 13’s camera pretty extensively. It’s amazing! 

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity 
 

LfMZTRC.jpg

  • Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-10-06 at 7:40 AM, ghostz said:

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity 
 

LfMZTRC.jpg

Is that a beagle? Hide it from Fauci 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ghostz said:

samsung :tom:

You know it's funny BB 10 phones has that in 2013 and everyone said it was stupid. I guess it's only good if your device maker of choice does it. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You know it's funny BB 10 phones has that in 2013 and everyone said it was stupid. I guess it's only good if your device maker of choice does it. 

A lot of companies have done it. It makes sense on mobile especially. Just funny Samsung does it immediately after apple did it. :D they even copied the UI for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-11-03 at 12:53 PM, ghostz said:

A lot of companies have done it. It makes sense on mobile especially. Just funny Samsung does it immediately after apple did it. :D they even copied the UI for it. 

so apple is also late.

 

and, it doesn't matter to samsung owners............because nobody would ever use the samsung web browser as their primary web browser.

 

except Apple fanboys are so stupid, they actually stick with the stock browser on their phones

 

its basically an admission that Apple fanboys have gotten tired of having to press the top of their phone's screen to go back in the web browser, so they moved that entire part on the bottom.

 

............to make it look similar to Android's universal back button, which we all use to go back to the previous page when web browsing.:kaz:Apple is really late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so apple is also late.

 

and, it doesn't matter to samsung owners............because nobody would ever use the samsung web browser as their primary web browser.

 

except Apple fanboys are so stupid, they actually stick with the stock browser on their phones

 

its basically an admission that Apple fanboys have gotten tired of having to press the top of their phone's screen to go back in the web browser, so they moved that entire part on the bottom.

 

............to make it look similar to Android's universal back button, which we all use to go back to the previous page when web browsing.:kaz:Apple is really late.

I don’t use Safari, but in fairness to IOS users there isn’t much point using other browsers because Apple mandates they all need to use webkit anyway, and some just don’t work for certain sites so you’re forced to use Safari. You can’t even use webapps with any browser other than Safari.

 

It’s one of the things I think of when I complain about ios being too locked down and I miss the openness, PC like freedom of Android. I really want to go back but there isn’t a suitable phone for me right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

so apple is also late.

 

and, it doesn't matter to samsung owners............because nobody would ever use the samsung web browser as their primary web browser.

 

except Apple fanboys are so stupid, they actually stick with the stock browser on their phones

 

its basically an admission that Apple fanboys have gotten tired of having to press the top of their phone's screen to go back in the web browser, so they moved that entire part on the bottom.

 

............to make it look similar to Android's universal back button, which we all use to go back to the previous page when web browsing.:kaz:Apple is really late.

You realize Google copied apple on the scroll back, too right?

 

lmao. You have an iPhone clone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I stayed on the topic of web browsers.:blessed:Thanks for admitting you were trying to change the topic.

No one on iOS hits the back button to go backwards on a page. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...