IGN: Bluepoint's next game planned to be original, not a remake

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

So you were wrong about them being bought to port Playststion games to PC

Right?  That was specifically your claim, was it not?

That was Nixxes dumbass...

LOL He can't even keep track of how badly I'm beating him... it all blends together :tom:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

That was Nixxes dumbass...

LOL He can't even keep track of how badly I'm beating him... it all blends together :tom:

LOL you talked about Bluepoint as a "support" studio, and I didn't say Bluepoint made Demon Souls, I said you used Demon Souls as an example of how they would be used for taking other Playstation games to make ports of them to PC.

Do not lie............you SPECIFICALLY peddled this theory.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL you talked about Bluepoint as a "support" studio, and I didn't say Bluepoint made Demon Souls, I said you used Demon Souls as an example of how they would be used for taking other Playstation games to make ports of them to PC.

Do not lie............you SPECIFICALLY peddled this theory.

That was Nixxes you stupid fuck :kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

That was Nixxes you stupid fuck :kaz:

I love how you are pretending to play stupid

I'm going to report what I just typed................again

and I didn't say Bluepoint made Demon Souls, I said you used Demon Souls as an example of how they would be used for taking other Playstation games to make ports of them to PC.

You're not going to get me off-tangent here.

You specifically peddled the theory that Sony was hiring "support studios" so that they can go around and take Playstation development projects from OTHER studios, so that they can make the ports for PC.

You...............JUST YOU..............peddled that theory.

And here we now see that Bluepoint is not going to work on any ports for the foreseeable future.

33 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Bluepoint are great and Demons Souls was an amazing remake

I hope their original content is the broken arch for Demons Souls, though if its something entirely new I would object

it was the most by the books remake anyone could possibly make. Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games of all time and I barely made it half way through the remake before quitting.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats good. This will decide just how skilled and talented they actually are.

There's a huge disparity between remaking an existing game visuals and actually making a new game from scratch.

Not saying they are guaranteed to fail at it but I'm cautiously pessimistic. They haven't proven much by re-releasing other studios works.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are pretending to play stupid

I'm going to report what I just typed................again

You're not going to get me off-tangent here.

You specifically peddled the theory that Sony was hiring "support studios" so that they can go around and take Playstation development projects from OTHER studios, so that they can make the ports for PC.

You...............JUST YOU..............peddled that theory.

And here we now see that Bluepoint is not going to work on any ports for the foreseeable future.

LOL you're going to repeat what YOU said... because notice... you're not quoting me... :drake: 

I said the support team was Nixxes you stupid fuck....  I said Bluepoint would still likely become a Sony 1st party.. and I said that they're technically proficient developers and that if they weren't building their own game... they'd support other studios..

And now we know they're building their own game..

ss332.png

LOL there you went lying through your fucking teeth again trying to Jerry-go-round the thread :kaz: 

• dead 1