Jump to content

**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)


What do you think?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Just now, ghostz said:

You’ve already played 5+ hours of returnal, what’s the hold up? 

No, dick tuckers don't make any rules.

 

Especially ones who have already lost bets.

 

Like you have.

 

I love how he keeps on reconfirming that he's a cowardly dick tucker who won't accept the ban bet.

 

:blessed:Fantastic thread:blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

actually, both @ghostz and @jehurey lost. i was never going to ban anyone i just wanted to see how this would play out.

Jerry, I'm pretty neutral in this, I'm a casual observer of the Jerry-go-rounds whilst occasionally stoking the flames for my own amusement.    You may have won the bet but you're really not

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, dick tuckers don't make any rules.

 

Especially ones who have already lost bets.

 

Like you have.

 

I love how he keeps on reconfirming that he's a cowardly dick tucker who won't accept the ban bet.

 

:blessed:Fantastic thread:blessed:

He’s just repeating himself now :kaz: he can’t comment any further.

:tom:
 

 

 

he’s tucked his Dick so many times ITT he has an actual pussy now :blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He’s just repeating himself

He must be talking about himself, since 2012......he's just been dick tucking:hest:

 

On repeat for almost 10 straight years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He must be talking about himself, since 2012......he's just been dick tucking:hest:

 

On repeat for almost 10 straight years.

I beat him so bad he didn’t even realize he made the same post twice holy fuck:lawl:

 

his boy Gouk BOLTED out of the thread :D 

 

And he has not a single person on SW agreeing with him :blessed:

 

 

ill be waiting for you to accept the bet. :reg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

I beat him so bad he didn’t even realize he made the same post twice holy fuck:lawl:

 

imagine how bad you must be beaten to be dick tucking for almost 10 straight years

 

:hest::hest::hest::hest:

he will always be a dick tucker, especially since he ran away from the second ban bet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

imagine how bad you must be beaten to be dick tucking for almost 10 straight years

 

:hest::hest::hest::hest:

he will always be a dick tucker, especially since he ran away from the second ban bet.


the only thing between you and the opportunity to get my gamertag is a few hours of returnal 

 

 

now that’s what I call… a TUCK:blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:


the only thing between you and the opportunity to get my gamertag

......is your tucked dick

:hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest:

 

i love how that is the way it is, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

......is your tucked dick

:hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest:

 

i love how that is the way it is, and there's nothing he can do about it.

He had to edit it because he’s tuckin :blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Little too late to try and copy me, Dick Tucker.
 

LOL, its now his official name:hest:

too bad you’ll be the only one yelling it. Lmao

 

such a try hard :tom5:

 

 

 

Now get to returnal, bitch!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

too bad you’ll be the only one yelling it.

.......because I'm 8 years later in doing so.

 

They all already yelled it:hest:

 

Me calling you Dick Tucker is not new...........because they all declared that to be your name 8 years ago:hest:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.......because I'm 8 years later in doing so.

 

They all already yelled it:hest:

 

Me calling you Dick Tucker is not new...........because they all declared that to be your name 8 years ago:hest:

Gouk had already acknowledged I own a switch. 
 

And everyone here knows I own a series X. 

 

and lastly, we know you hate returnal. :blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Gouk had already acknowledged

No, he actually acknowledged that you didn't provide proof back in January 2019, so no you didn't have a Switch at the time that you claimed to do so.

 

And he called you a liar, on top of that.

 

:blessed:I  love how you have to pretend to play stupid and not understand basic english:blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he actually acknowledged that you didn't provide proof back in January 2019, so no you didn't have a Switch at the time that you claimed to do so.

 

And he called you a liar, on top of that.

 

:blessed:I  love how you have to pretend to play stupid and not understand basic english:blessed:


but he acknowledged that I own it, which is all I need to demolish your entire argument. :blessed:

 

 

waiting on returnal :trump:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ghostz said:


but he acknowledged that I own it

no, not at the time in which you claimed it.

 

you're simply not going to leave out that fact, because that is what you a liar

 

:blessed:I love how he tries to tell half-truths, and expects people to not notice:blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, not at the time in which you claimed it.

 

you're simply not going to leave out that fact, because that is what you a liar

 

:blessed:I love how he tries to tell half-truths, and expects people to not notice:blessed:

Your claim was that I didn’t own any. It doesn’t matter if I bought it yesterday or on launch day. 
 

we all know I have a switch. :blessed:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

My claim is that you are a proven liar.

 

Which gouko verified.

 

:blessed:

I couldn’t care less about that, but good to hear you finally acknowledge I own the consoles. 
 

my work here is done :blessed:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

I couldn’t care less about that

 

No, you clearly cared since you tried arguing against it.

 

So basically you're admitting that you couldn't win that argument you just attempted.

 

Thanks for that.

 

:blessed:Fantastic thread:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...