Godlo Infinite

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I can’t believe you’re all at this again for another night :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sheep and Lemmings got no games to play so they go at each others throats on systemwars. Meanwhile hermits and Cows just chilling enjoying dat triple A lifestyle :corns:

I bet i had more gaming hours than you this past month , or perm :reg:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That was more than four years ago kid.  I've moved on post that shit. 

But it's funny you should post that because It went well for us actually because you didn't post any proof :lawl:

charlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gifcharlie-murphy.gif

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You read every single post i made? You OBSESSED FREAK :D

Thanks again for reconfirming that all Your posts ITT were about Jehurey... You really missed him huh? .... Awwwww

Lemming's biggest game in more than 5 years and all you can talk about is Jehurey :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Thanks again for reconfirming that all Your posts ITT were about Jehurey... You really missed him huh? .... Awwwww

Lemming's biggest game in more than 5 years and all you can talk about is Jehurey :drake:

probably because I'm the only game that delivers good content.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All of your threads are about me :D Talk about HALO or gtfo you obsessed LOSER

LEMMINGZZZ , LEMMINGZ GUYZZZZ

:rofl:

Aw man.........I actually have a headache from so much laughing.:whew:

Thank you ghost for being so dumb and petty to come back and resuscitate this thread in the evening.........which led to him getting utterly, utterly assfucked.

This was some Deliverance-level of gang assrape going on..............and ghost was Ned Beatty (god rest his soul)

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

All of your threads are about me :D Talk about HALO or gtfo you obsessed LOSER

LEMMINGZZZ , LEMMINGZ GUYZZZZ

:rofl:

On 2021-10-03 at 6:26 PM, JonbX said:

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Slow Jonny you were posting about me in this Halo thread days before I even posted in this thread. 

Then DAYS LATER when I finally posted you IMMEDIATELY QUOTED ME... Talk about obsessed :lawl:

Watch slow Jonny now rattle off a bunch of quotes to me and then rattle of a bunch of un-quoted posts as he rages on :jonb:

Have fun obsessing  over Jehurey instead of talking about Halo lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny you were posting about me in this Halo thread days before I posted on this thread. 

Then DAYS LATER when I finally posted you IMMEDIATELY QUOTED ME... Talk about obsessed :lawl:

Watch slow Jonny now rattle off a bunch of quotes to me and then rattle of a bunch of on quoted posts as he rages on :jonb:

Have fun obsessing with Jehurey instead of talking about Halo lmfao. 

Just like all sheep, you got caught lying. Nothing new. Now, you are talking just about me. Which is odd, because you were saying all i was doing was talking about Jerry, which was proven wrong.

Please talk about Halo or leave. Your obsessive nature is becoming worrisome to me. Loser.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Just like all sheep, you got caught lying.

holy shit, he just called ghosts a liar:hest:

give the poor bastard a break, he's dun' gotten his ass raped from all directions tonight.

Edited by jehurey

Jerry, you know you are getting banned and we can tell. You are non stop posting and you are mad and think you are gonna get the last word. Keep doing this. Its funny. We know you will die when you get banned LOL

On 2021-10-03 at 6:26 PM, JonbX said:

Look at how obsessed slow Jonny is..... Since Sunday.... Posting about me and waiting days for me to post something :lawl: