Monster Hunter Rise has sold 7.5 million copies on the Switch, alone, in a little over six months.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

No, I wouldn't say that at all because video game sales are heavily front loaded. I even gave you the MHR numbers that show the exact same thing.

Thats a little too front-loaded to the point where it seems rather obvious those were just overstuffed copies in the supply chain.

Which is what they count, obviously.

bit in their following quarter, it came back to bit them in the ass, but moving a shockingly low 300K copies for two platforms in all worldwide territories over the course of three months.

In fact, their June 30th numbers show both physical AND digital sales, and it only rose by 300K, and in the initial quarter of the game's release, they don't appear to mention digital sales.

So its more than likely that the paltry 300K increase in the following quarter mostly came from digital sales, so that means almost no additional shipments of physical sales.

That's a stuffed supply chain channel.

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you say that about hotsauce?  He posted the 8 million figure :wonder:

I simply Googled  8 million and it came up that it was as of June 30th

That's because I've seen HS do it once, I've seen you do it more than once :ben: but regardless the fact that you google it makes it much less impressive.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

That's because I've seen HS do it once, I've seen you do it more than once :ben: but regardless the fact that you google it makes it much less impressive.

Google bro... No one has time to remember that shit.. Lol