Fartza Woke-Rizon 5: Tranny drivers, prosthetic arms, They/Them driver's pronouns, drivers wearing COVID masks, queer artist radio station

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just lock this thread... because the entire thread is built upon talking about social/political bullshit.   There's no "topic" to get back on to... that was the topic.   It's ok th

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl.    Or worse, wear a mask at you

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?   Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what's "woke" about prosthetics?

it's one of the virtue signals MS has been using recently, and clear paraplegic-pity. Same as avatars in wheelchairs, and the disability controller.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Have you ever played Gran Turismo BC?

yep. pretty much all of them. Thankfully since it's a japanese-made game there won't be any tranny drivers, that country hasn't gone batshit insane over the past decade and still carries on as expected from a normal society.

• Ben 1

Fucking disgusting, I almost threw up at they/them.

Prosthetics aren't a problem but they/them isn't real, it doesn't exist, it's playing into someones deranged fantasy. This is why you should NOT support Microsoft these days. They've always been anti-gaming, and now they're anti-gaming and woke as fuck, Biggest cancer on the industry we've ever seen.

That said it will be interesting to see how @DynamiteCop reconciles this :denzel:

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl. :grimaceleft:

Or worse, wear a mask at your job, wear a mask inside any buildings, wear a mask outside and now wear a mask in your video games!!!

Isn't the whole point of video game to escape reality a bit, if just for a little while? Dunno but the last thing I want while playing a game is to be reminded of real life problems.

• Like 2

i get it, we all feel bad for disabled people. but, in this context, it is a pity signal nonetheless and is worthy of an eye-roll.

battlefield_1.jpg?fit=847,532

this is the SJW fantasy, some pink hair, disabled, gutter tranny. 

We all know they get off on prosthetics because it tickles their pity/virtue meter. 

point is, the game is EVIL, WOKE GARBAGE and should be boycotted. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl. :grimaceleft:

Or worse, wear a mask at your job, wear a mask inside any buildings, wear a mask outside and now wear a mask in your video games!!!

Isn't the whole point of video game to escape reality a bit, if just for a little while? Dunno but the last thing I want while playing a game is to be reminded of real life problems.

these are the people who wear a mask while driving alone in their encapsulated, closed off CAR

:rofls:

Perfect reflection of them in real life

• NPC 1

@Bodycount

Ever heard of trans-abled? people who aren't disabled but believe that they are? and will go around in a wheelchair, or tape up one leg to live life as a disabled person?

Funny fact if they ask a surgeon to cut their leg off to live life as the disabled person they feel they are, the surgeons will refuse as it's unethical. Ask them to cut a dick off however..... :reg:

Just now, TLHBO said:

@Bodycount

Ever heard of trans-abled? people who aren't disabled but believe that they are? and will go around in a wheelchair, or tape up one leg to live life as a disabled person?

Funny fact if they ask a surgeon to cut their leg off to live life as the disabled person they feel they are, the surgeons will refuse as it's unethical. Ask them to cut a dick off however..... :reg:

liberals get to pick and choose which mental illness actually recieves treatment and which we will collectively delude ourselves into supporting

that's their LIBERAL privilege at work

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus...what a fucking retarded thing to complain about :hest:

The characters and customization options look awesome in this game.  Much improved over the last one :glad:

TBQH, character customization was the least of my interests in the FH games, especially because they only show at the placing screen and it's like you can even get out of your vehicle and walk around.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

TBQH, character customization was the least of my interests in the FH games, especially because they only show at the placing screen and it's like you can even get out of your vehicle and walk around.

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?

Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with COVID hysteria and trannies?

totally not done to politicize the game in the slightest, right? :rofls:

Fuck Microsoft  and never give them your business again

Edited by Body Count
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Body Count said:

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?

Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with COVID hysteria and trannies?

totally not done to politicize the game in the slightest, right? :rofls:

Fuck Microsoft  and never give them your business again

Damn right. That's all it is, virtue signalling. These fuckers are modern day Pharisees.