Jump to content

Fartza Woke-Rizon 5: Tranny drivers, prosthetic arms, They/Them driver's pronouns, drivers wearing COVID masks, queer artist radio station


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

 

The thread was political from the onset. It was about your side getting RE4 censored for political reasons. And the thread was locked because Gouk tattled to the mods after I stopped his ridiculous gaslighting. 

 

And you using incel as an insult is high irony when your wingmen are Jerry,  Gouk, and Lost Soul. I'd be shocked if Jerry's ever had sex, and speaking of someone who would fuck any girl they can, your boy Lost Soul is a textbook example of that.

 

 

The thread was about you guys freaking out because RE4 VR dialog is rumored to be "censored".  That's game related. 

 

You then started spamming the thread with your woke alerts RSS feed which wasn't game related whatsoever. 

 

Cry more bitch :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just lock this thread... because the entire thread is built upon talking about social/political bullshit.   There's no "topic" to get back on to... that was the topic.   It's ok th

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl.    Or worse, wear a mask at you

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?   Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

GT 'needing' an online connection is completely different. Don't entangle the optional with the required and then try to project that they're the same.

Of course it’s different, of course it is, because it’s a Playstation game. Way to miss the point you austistic fuckwad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Of course it’s different, of course it is, because it’s a Playstation game. Way to miss the point you austistic fuckwad.

You make a dumb comparison and I'm autistic because you have a platform insecurity lol?

 

Bitch please.

Edited by DynamiteCop
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Of course it’s different, of course it is, because it’s a Playstation game. Way to miss the point you austistic fuckwad.

 

What's ironic is that DynamiteCop is usually the one to freak out about the things pointed out in this thread about Forza. (inclusion, representation, LGBTQ, perceived wokeism) Like go all apeshit crazy. 

 

Interestingly he is looking the otherway because it's a MS first party game.  

 

DynamiteCop is now the wokest poster on the board... Lol

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

The thread was about you guys freaking out because RE4 VR dialog is rumored to be "censored".  That's game related. 

 

You then started spamming the thread with your woke alerts RSS feed which wasn't game related whatsoever. 

 

Cry more bitch :umad:

 

I didn't even post in the thread until Jerry derailed it by whining about Dave Chapelle's politics. And then when I killed your gaslighting, you tattled to the mods like a little girl. 

 

A grown man tattling to the mods because he lost an argument. You should be ashamed of yourself. :camby:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

I didn't even post in the thread until Jerry derailed it by whining about Dave Chapelle's politics. And then when I killed your gaslighting, you tattled to the mods like a little girl. 

 

A grown man tattling to the mods because he lost an argument. You should be ashamed of yourself. :camby:

 

 

 

You literally started spamming like a deranged lunatic because you couldn't make a counter point and you lost your shit :drake:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

What's ironic is that DynamiteCop is usually the one to freak out about the things pointed out in this thread about Forza. (inclusion, representation, LGBTQ, perceived wokeism) Like go all apeshit crazy. 

 

Interestingly he is looking the otherway because it's a MS first party game.  

 

DynamiteCop is now the wokest poster on the board... Lol

That’s my point. People that change their stance based on convenience are worse than either side.

 

I don’t want to see this prick complain about LGBT-whatever on this board ever again. If he’s ok with it in Forza he’s ok with it in any product or entertainment medium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

That’s my point. People that change their stance based on convenience are worse than either side.

 

I don’t want to see this prick complain about LGBT-whatever on this board ever again. If he’s ok with it in Forza he’s ok with it in any product or entertainment medium.

 

That's actually when people don't have any conviction in their beliefs.  All things MS related is a part of his identity, so much so that he is willing to look the other way with Forza going full on queer :fag:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

You literally started spamming like a deranged lunatic because you couldn't make a counter point and you lost your shit :drake:

 

 

 

I gave you a mountain of evidence showing that the left constantly censors, cancels, and indoctrinates, and instead of refuting any of it, you ran straight to the mods to get the thread locked even though it was you guys who were the one who derailed it.

 

You look like an absolute wimp right now. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

That's actually when people don't have any conviction in their beliefs.  All things MS related is a part of his identity, so much so that he is willing to look the other way with Forza going full on queer :fag:

 

In which Goobs argues that Forza has in fact gone full queer woketard in order to try and get one over on DC. :D

 

Edited by Saucer
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

 

I gave you a mountain of evidence showing that the left constantly censors, cancels, and indoctrinates, and instead of refuting any of it, you ran straight to the mods to get the thread locked even though it was you guys who were the one who derailed it.

 

You look like an absolute wimp right now. 

 

Mountain of non game related spam, you lost your shit :drake:

 

None of my two posts in that were about censorship, my two posts were about the consequences people face for threatening to blow up schools.  That triggered you for some reason to start spamming :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

No politics are allowed on the main forum unless they can be directly tied to the game or gaming in general. If you guys can't adhere to that then im gonna have to lock this thread.

 

I'll stop, I know I'm being bad.  Just bored. :monocle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

In which Goobs argues that Forza has in fact gone full queer woketard in order to try and get one over on DC. :D

 

 

You would have a point if I was going around being a woke warrior. 

 

My stance has always been if you don't like it ignore it, you would see that if your mind wasn't totally warped and only see one side vs the other side.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No politics are allowed on the main forum unless they can be directly tied to the game or gaming in general. If you guys can't adhere to that then im gonna have to lock this thread.

 

Great, keep the peace :salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

You would have a point if I was going around being a woke warrior. 

 

My stance has always been if you don't like it ignore it, you would see that if your mind wasn't totally warped and only in one side vs the other side.  :umad:

I mean I'm guessing not shitting on amputees is the new Freedom Fries. It's like that side devolves as time goes by. Owning the libs with boundless bigotry. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Let’s get back to talking about games, and how they play, and not the social/political BS. 

Just lock this thread... because the entire thread is built upon talking about social/political bullshit.

 

There's no "topic" to get back on to... that was the topic.

 

It's ok the BC can play the 7/10 Gran Turdismo game with no "representation" and Jon, you, Mala, Myself, and others will play the guaranteed 9+/10 AAA Banger FH5 :smoke: 

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

I'll stop, I know I'm being bad.  Just bored. :monocle:

The 2010's: Whining about the whining.

 

Goddamn, when I'm right..........I'm right.

 

Shit, you basically did a one-man performance of the 2010's for me.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...