Pc Building Simulator now free on EGS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Talks smack about PC not having any fun games   - Mostly plays hobo pass games that are better on PC   You’re so dumb Jon.

I can finally put a 3000 series GPU in my PC. 

And around they go 

Just now, jehurey said:

I already caught you lying.

Your credibility is shot.

You didn't play Playstation games after 2014 because you finally built yourself a PC to be proud of.

And even talked about it in your profile page:tom:

Its very simple.............you base everything from looking at my profile.

So you've established the rules.

And now you're angry because you want to skirt the rules for yourself.

That's not going to work.

So, you didn't play any Playstation games............and its really pretty believable, because your PORT-BEGGING for these very same Playstation games.

Notice how everything I claim about you fits logically?

No you didn't.

I have played PS games since 2014.  I have the console, AND I have the games... you've already seen them.  And since you can look at my OLD profile and conclude that I'm was a PS gamer... you can easily conclude that I PLAY the games I buy... unlike you... unless you're forced to :rofl: 

And no... lmfao... it's not logical that GD could tell you... I can show you the games... and the system... and you'd conclude that I haven't played them.... after just accusing me of being a MASSIVE PS fanboy :drake: 

Not logical at all :reg: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because you're an embarrassed lemming hiding behind your PC. yeah, that was TLHBO's entire point that he was getting at.

No.. I wouldn't do that... because I'm a fucking man and I wont be told what to do by a couple of forum bitches.... unlike you who was told to play a game.. and complied like a bitch :geese: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No you haven't.

You've made it real clear.

if its not in the profile.............you didn't play it.

You're not getting around this.

I don't need to get around it.  Other people know... and I've posted in the What you're playing thread about playing games like God of War in 2018... LOL completely destroying your bullshit claim.

So all that's left is you clinging on to an old profile... desperately.  Looking MIGHTY pathetic... and I'm fine with that :geese: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.. I wouldn't do that... because I'm a fucking man

Judging by your dual meltdowns going on tonight...........no one is going to believe that, either.

You're an embarrassed lemming. Don't worry, its not that big of a revelation to us.

Just now, Remij said:

I don't need to get around it. 

Yes you do.

Because I can easily claim that I've played every other game on another profile.

And you can't see that one.

Boom.............just like that you've now lost every other thing you've claimed against me.

So take your pick on which slate of arguments you want to lose.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Yes you do.

Because I can easily claim that I've played every other game on another profile.

And you can't see that one.

Boom.............just like that you've now lost every other thing you've claimed against me.

So take your pick on which slate of arguments you want to lose.

No I don't.

And yea, you could... but you never have.  Because we know you use your current one... 

You also know the reason why I'm not giving you my new one.  You also know that it makes sense that I created and used a different account... because I've showed you I own the console, I've talked about playing PS4 games in the threads on their launch days... I've posted pictures of the games.... and GD even fucking TOLT your ass... and you're still a dipshit about it.

You're HIDING behind an old profile of mine... because that's all you can do... despite everything proven and logical to the contrary... 

Jerry... I've never lost an argument against you... because there's the truth... and then there's what you post.  You don't ACTUALLY believe I haven't played PS games since 2014.  You looked just as ridiculous claiming Ghostz doesn't have an Xbox gamertag after he posted pictures of his Series X... in Battlefield 2042... on his OLED.... right there in a picture.... but yet you still claimed he doesn't have one... and there you were going through threads from over a decade ago posting quotes from people trying to get Ghostz profile... as a reason to say he doesn't have one.

You're a god damn clown... and honestly it's disrespectful that the mods @Twinblade @-GD-X around here allow you to do that... and let you fuck up every thread with these stupid claims about everyone else that you simply can't back up... while all you can do is regurgitate them over and over again.

Hey mods... it's getting pretty fucking sad around here.  You guys know that right?

And it's hilariously pathetic....  especially considering you don't even game.. ALL of your profiles show that :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I don't.

And yea, you could... but you never have.

You just tried to lie and say you were a hermit way long after you admitted to me that you were a cow ten years ago.

So even you have set a precedent that you change your story well after the fact.

So take your pick about which slate of arguments you are going to lose.

Just now, jehurey said:

You just tried to lie and say you were a hermit way long after you admitted to me that you were a cow ten years ago.

So even you have set a precedent that you change your story well after the fact.

So take your pick about which slate of arguments you are going to lose.

No I didn't. 

Just like you claim you played multiple systems... I played multiple systems.  I rep'd the cows on system wars.. doesn't mean I wasn't a hermit.  All those years I had beast PCs...  :blessed: 

You've already lost... but can't accept it.

That is where you're at right now.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's claiming that I'm the one hiding behind his old profile.:tom: the massive irony

You are.  Because despite all the evidence in front of you... you cling to that profile... JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH GHOSTZ...

but the hilarious thing is that you don't realize how pathetic it makes you look...

and honestly... I put that on the mods around here..  Because every time there's very CLEAR evidence that you're wrong with the shit you're claiming.... you get away with it.  Fucking up multiple threads with it.

They should ban your ass every time you bring up something as being "proven" when they're just your own baseless claims... but they don't... because your constant Jerry-go-rounds are "activity" on the site..

It's pathetic.  Nobody wants to post here anymore with this constant childish bullshit.

LMFAO Ghostz LITERALLY posts a picture on the spot of his Xbox in the Battlefield game... and you're in the thread like "nope you don't have a gamertag" :lemming: 

Fucking retarded shit.  This place is a trash heap :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't. 

Yes you did.

here let me show you again:

1. Here is you clearly bashing PC and saying that there is no reason to play on PC. I bring this up to you for your response. That's a major thing.........I actually go out of your way to bring this up to you for your response.

0tuPHd0.png

2. You respond and say that you were a cow, and that was BEFORE you realized that PC was getting ports, which means that you clearly say that you did not become a hermit until AFTER this point, which is clearly labelled as 2011. Ten years ago

AvmKmWJ.png3. You told me all of this on August 26. You make it very clear that you are not a hermit at that point in 2011.

4. Today, on October 10, six weeks later.............you just attempted to change your story.

I caught you in a lie.

There is no other way to interpret this other than...........you just attempted to lie.

So, if you are lying about this, and you clearly got caught lying. Then you clearly are capable of lying at other times.

So you are going to be losing entire slates of arguments, here.

Take you pick about which ones you are going to lose.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You are. 

No, because you made it clear that everything has to be proven by GIVING YOUR PROFILE.

I'm doing any hiding.

You the one doing the hiding.

Sweetie, your excuse is just not going to work.

You will back up your claims with ACTUAL SOURCES...............or you're lying.

its that simple.

And secondly, it makes sense that you haven't played Playstation games, because you begging for ports of these games that you just so happen to not have any record of playing.

9 hours ago, Remij said:

Look at these fucking clowns :kaz: 

How old are you retards again? :drake: 

Don’t give me that, not when you and Jerry go 20 pages night after night arguing about pixels on a monitor :lul:

I gotta say Lemij it’s very tellinng you can’t denounce Xbox. Any real hermit could do it no problem. Are you afraid what your fellow lems might think? Afraid you might become victim to one of jonb’s meltdown posts? :sass1:

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

here let me show you again:

1. Here is you clearly bashing PC and saying that there is no reason to play on PC. I bring this up to you for your response. That's a major thing.........I actually go out of your way to bring this up to you for your response.

0tuPHd0.png

2. You respond and say that you were a cow, and that was BEFORE you realized that PC was getting ports, which means that you clearly say that you did not become a hermit until AFTER this point, which is clearly labelled as 2011. Ten years ago

AvmKmWJ.png3. You told me all of this on August 26. You make it very clear that you are not a hermit at that point in 2011.

4. Today, on October 10, six weeks later.............you just attempted to change your story.

I caught you in a lie.

There is no other way to interpret this other than...........you just attempted to lie.

So, if you are lying about this, and you clearly got caught lying. Then you clearly are capable of lying at other times.

So you are going to be losing entire slates of arguments, here.

Take you pick about which ones you are going to lose.

@Remij You got pretty bent over here lol...

:drake: You know its bad when even Dynocrap is noticing that Remij is clearly lying straight outta his ass.

I love how last night he typed something like he has "never lost an argument" against me, ever.

I mean...........its downright childish.

The entire reason why Remij melts down this badly..............is because he has lost multiple arguments against me.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: You know its bad when even Dynocrap is noticing that Remij is clearly lying straight outta his ass.

I love how last night he typed something like he has "never lost an argument" against me, ever.

I mean...........its downright childish.

The entire reason why Remij melts down this badly..............is because he has lost multiple arguments against me.

Don't get arrogant now, in nearly every case you're on the backside of these things.

12 hours ago, Remij said:

No I don't.

And yea, you could... but you never have.  Because we know you use your current one... 

You also know the reason why I'm not giving you my new one.  You also know that it makes sense that I created and used a different account... because I've showed you I own the console, I've talked about playing PS4 games in the threads on their launch days... I've posted pictures of the games.... and GD even fucking TOLT your ass... and you're still a dipshit about it.

You're HIDING behind an old profile of mine... because that's all you can do... despite everything proven and logical to the contrary... 

Jerry... I've never lost an argument against you... because there's the truth... and then there's what you post.  You don't ACTUALLY believe I haven't played PS games since 2014.  You looked just as ridiculous claiming Ghostz doesn't have an Xbox gamertag after he posted pictures of his Series X... in Battlefield 2042... on his OLED.... right there in a picture.... but yet you still claimed he doesn't have one... and there you were going through threads from over a decade ago posting quotes from people trying to get Ghostz profile... as a reason to say he doesn't have one.

You're a god damn clown... and honestly it's disrespectful that the mods @Twinblade @-GD-X around here allow you to do that... and let you fuck up every thread with these stupid claims about everyone else that you simply can't back up... while all you can do is regurgitate them over and over again.

Hey mods... it's getting pretty fucking sad around here.  You guys know that right?

And it's hilariously pathetic....  especially considering you don't even game.. ALL of your profiles show that :tom: 

You’re the one who chooses to engage with Jerry’s bullshit. It’s not the job of the mods to babysit either of you. There wouldn’t be enough time in the day for us to even keep up with whatever the fuck you guys are constantly arguing about.