Witcher 3 next gen update delayed to 2022

really If I want to replay GODcher 3 the graphics is of absolute NO concern, the game still looks AMAZING, if you are not playing the snes ditch version that is lol :mj: 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

dang, i was hoping they would have some nice graphical updates for the two DLC packs, because those are the two things I haven't touched yet.

both expansions are like the main game graphics-wise, I'm not sure why you would expect the expansions to get an extra overhaul

game looks amazing already :bow: 

4 hours ago, kaz said:

both expansions are like the main game graphics-wise, I'm not sure why you would expect the expansions to get an extra overhaul

game looks amazing already :bow: 

get some ray-tracing with all the beautiful colors of Toussaint

it was implied that they would be doing some ray-tracing.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

get some ray-tracing with all the beautiful colors of Toussaint

it was implied that they would be doing some ray-tracing.

my point is it has nothing to do with the expansions, the upgrade affects everything...

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

my point is it has nothing to do with the expansions, the upgrade affects everything...

yeah, but if i haven't played the expansions yet, why wouldn't I just wait a little more for the visual upgrade? Which should also be free, if I am remembering correctly.

I have no reason to go back to the main game, the game clock is probably not accurate, but I'm willing to say that I've probably out somewhere between 200-300 hours in the main game, I've combed that map up and down. I've gone to every single question mark location with the exception of a handful of them left in the waters of Skellige.

The only reason why I would play the main game again would be if I purposely wanted to make different choices in some of the major side quests and main quest, and practically be an asshole, and I don't really feel compelled for that.

45 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You are like this game's number 1 fan.

yes, but what are you trying to tell me? that you can't spot sarcasm even if your life depended on it? like wtf :kaz: