Apple has been destroyed - Google Pixel 6 Pro is the best smartphone out there

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.ign.com/articles/google-pixel-6-pro-review   God damn  I might replace my aging iphone with this beast

i read the reviews earlier. it definitely is a beast and you get a lot of power for the money. i love my iphone 13 pro, but i would easily buy this if i was into android.

I don’t care about the stats lol. Most people in South Florida like some anonymity while using apps like tinder. So, google numbers and other apps are popular. I won’t even meet a girl out until we vi

iMessage, while great, isn’t a make or break feature. Messenger and WhatsApp are very popular, even here in the states. Shiiii I don’t like to give my phone number to potential stage 5 clingers, so I’ll link WhatsApp to a burner number, or just give my snap. 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

iMessage, while great, isn’t a make or break feature. Messenger and WhatsApp are very popular, even here in the states. Shiiii I don’t like to give my phone number to potential stage 5 clingers, so I’ll link WhatsApp to a burner number, or just give my snap. 

What’s app is used by like 15% or people in the US.. messaging on FB is just creepy. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

What’s app is used by like 15% or people in the US.. messaging on FB is just creepy. 

I don’t care about the stats lol. Most people in South Florida like some anonymity while using apps like tinder. So, google numbers and other apps are popular. I won’t even meet a girl out until we video message. I don’t trust pics lol. After the second hookup or date, we’ll exchange our real numbers. It’s common here. We aren’t trusting peeps. Too many psychos. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I don’t care about the stats lol. Most people in South Florida like some anonymity while using apps like tinder. So, google numbers and other apps are popular. I won’t even meet a girl out until we video message. I don’t trust pics lol. After the second hookup or date, we’ll exchange our real numbers. It’s common here. We aren’t trusting peeps. Too many psychos. 

Well that makes sense. What do you use to message your friends though?

49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

iMessage or basic text. It depends on their phone. 

Either way, all handled through one app. Unlike any other. iMessage is GOAT, no need to download a third party app. Being baked into the OS means it’s natively supported across the OS (as well as watchOS, padOS, Mac OS, etc)

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Either way, all handled through one app. Unlike any other. iMessage is GOAT, no need to download a third party app. Being baked into the OS means it’s natively supported across the OS (as well as watchOS, padOS, Mac OS, etc)

No doubt. iMessage and airdrop own. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

iMessage is by far the most popular texting service in the USA. 

What point are you trying to make? That you can chat to everyone because everyone has it? The same is true of sms. It’s not like you’re going to be unable to communicate  with anyone if you have android, and besides I find that claim very hard to believe and I’m not in the US anyway. Everyone has whatsapp or fb messenger but only a few people I know have imessage.

Or are you trying to claim it’s good because it’s popular? Because I tell you fb messenger is extremely popular but sucks ass along with everything Facebook.

There’s no real point to using iMessage. It’s a nice basic feature to fall back on dont get me wrong but it’s not essential.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

What does it use then :ben:

It works like Facebook Messenger and all other chat programs.   The other user has to have Google message and or Samsung message and their respective carrier has to also support it.  Just like imessage howerver, imessage still uses data and RCS doesn't.  

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

It works like Facebook Messenger and all other chat programs.   The other user has to have Google message and or Samsung message and their respective carrier has to also support it.  Just like imessage howerver, imessage still uses data and RCS doesn't.  

What do you think it uses if it doesn’t use data lmao

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You have one?

the pixel? nah. however, the specs are beastly. i'd say it's, dollar-for-dollar, the best phone out there. i have the iphone 13 pro. i'm happy with it because it's pretty powerful, as well, and i just like ios. i totally get android's appeal, though.