Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 delayed, no longer launching next year

I just got invited to the Diablo immortal closed beta. So far it's quite good, but playing on a phone is so fucking shitty. A Switch release would be excellent.

Also I can tell this is geared towards Asian markets. There's literally 2 white options for characters and 10 Asian and South Asian. Black has more representation than white too. RACIST BLIZZARD. Lol. Each hero can be either male or female which is great, and then you get 3 ethnicities for each.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

This pandemic really screwed up everything

Eh I don't really think this is due to the pandemic. Theres load of changes at Blizzard, especially on the management side (due to the harassment scandal) so that probably threw a wrench in their development process.

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

I just got invited to the Diablo immortal closed beta. So far it's quite good, but playing on a phone is so fucking shitty. A Switch release would be excellent.

Also I can tell this is geared towards Asian markets. There's literally 2 white options for characters and 10 Asian and South Asian. Black has more representation than white too. RACIST BLIZZARD. Lol. Each hero can be either male or female which is great, and then you get 3 ethnicities for each.

Oh no Cookie finally realized he is an inferior minority

Blizzard has fallen so hard. Used to be one of the best companies in the market in the late 90s/early 00s. Now they’re an utter joke and absolute trash management. This delay is further proof of that by claiming it’s for post launch content. :mj: