Jump to content

Welp...looks like Virginia is going red


Recommended Posts

The percentage of completed votes on Fox News just went DOWN from 63% to 62%

 

Some areas are re-printing ballots because apparently they ran out......

 

Fairfax County, one of the larger democratic counties is apparently re-scanning ballots due to an error

 

WTF is with all this bullshit? No wonder people don't trust our election process.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The CRT bullshit and defund the police shit are hurting the democrats, even if a majority don't support it, it's only Democrats that do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is ridiculous. The total votes calculated was at 97%, then it just randomly dropped to 94% somehow, and after a while its up to 95%. Coincidentally McAulitte also managed to cut Youngkin's lead in half. That was all over the course of a hour and a half.

 

What is going on? I find it hard to believe this is normal. Im heading to bed, but I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up and McAulitte had somehow won.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The percentage of completed votes on Fox News just went DOWN from 63% to 62%

 

Some areas are re-printing ballots because apparently they ran out......

 

Fairfax County, one of the larger democratic counties is apparently re-scanning ballots due to an error

 

WTF is with all this bullshit? No wonder people don't trust our election process.

There's nothing going on here. It's because it's a much higher turnout than expected. That percentage of vote in number is an estimate based off previous elections and exit polls. Both races have higher turnout so they have to adjust the estimated number on the fly. The actual percentage gap between candidates does not change. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There's nothing going on here. It's because it's a much higher turnout than expected. That percentage of vote in number is an estimate based off previous elections and exit polls. Both races have higher turnout so they have to adjust the estimated number on the fly. The actual percentage gap between candidates does not change. 

  
it definitely seemed shady. But it’s finally over and Youngkin is the winner. New Jersey’s democratic governor might also be ousted, though that’s a much closer race. 
 

on top of that Minneapolis just voted to NOT replace their police department. It’s obvious that Americans are starting to reject woke, progressive politics and embrace common sense instead. A red wave is coming and there’s nothing Biden and his party of dumbos can do to stop it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

There's nothing going on here. It's because it's a much higher turnout than expected. That percentage of vote in number is an estimate based off previous elections and exit polls. Both races have higher turnout so they have to adjust the estimated number on the fly. The actual percentage gap between candidates does not change. 

 

Yeah CRT, Defunt the Police, Vaccine mandates and anti work incentives are swinging the country back to the right. 

 

They're gonna blame racist crackers again when Trump or someone like Trump gets elected in 2024 because people are sick of the leftist nonsense again. 

 

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-11-03 at 8:00 AM, Vini said:

 

Yeah CRT, Defunt the Police, Vaccine mandates and anti work incentives are swinging the country back to the right. 

 

They're gonna blame racist crackers again when Trump or someone like Trump gets elected in 2024 because people are sick of the leftist nonsense again. 

 

Shutting down schools and making decisions based on populism instead of science probably played a role 

Edited by Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-11-03 at 11:00 AM, Vini said:

 

Yeah CRT, Defunt the Police, Vaccine mandates and anti work incentives are swinging the country back to the right. 

 

They're gonna blame racist crackers again when Trump or someone like Trump gets elected in 2024 because people are sick of the leftist nonsense again. 

 

 

On 2021-11-05 at 9:46 AM, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Shutting down schools and making decisions based on populism instead of science probably played a role 

 

On 2021-11-02 at 8:48 PM, Twinblade said:

image.png.492c585e3ee5e68c2f58e5dd8f9c2f58.png

 

:whew:

 

On 2021-11-02 at 10:05 PM, Cooke said:

The CRT bullshit and defund the police shit are hurting the democrats, even if a majority don't support it, it's only Democrats that do. 

 

He played you all of you :drake:

 

Right-Wingers Turn on Glenn Youngkin Over His LGBTQ Staffer and Vaccine Rules

A severe case of buyer’s remorse appears to have set in among some conservatives over electing Glenn Youngkin as the next Republican governor of Virginia.

Over the past week, outrage has bubbled over among right-wingers and TrumpWorld allies alike, who are under the impression Youngkin has insufficient MAGA loyalty, citing his hiring of an LGBTQ staffer and his refusal to block COVID-related local mandates.

 

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

 

 

 

He played you all of you :drake:

 

Right-Wingers Turn on Glenn Youngkin Over His LGBTQ Staffer and Vaccine Rules

A severe case of buyer’s remorse appears to have set in among some conservatives over electing Glenn Youngkin as the next Republican governor of Virginia.

Over the past week, outrage has bubbled over among right-wingers and TrumpWorld allies alike, who are under the impression Youngkin has insufficient MAGA loyalty, citing his hiring of an LGBTQ staffer and his refusal to block COVID-related local mandates.

 

What does that have to do with what I said? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...